Ms. Pat Settles It is a reality show where Patricia Willians plays the role of the judge with her friends and family as members of her jury. The series aired on BET on Wednesday, October 18, 2023, at 10 PM ET in the US. You can get Bet on fuboTV and Sling TV plans, or you can watch Ms. Pat Settles It online on BET+.
The above-mentioned services are all geo-restricted. So, in this case, they are only available in the US, meaning if you go abroad, you will no longer have access to the platforms due to content licensing restrictions.
However, if you use a VPN, you can undo the geo-blocks and stream Ms. Pat Settles It regardless of where you are in the world.
How will Ms. Pat and her family settle all these cases as a judge? Learn how and where to watch this series in this article. We have even included a preview, an episode guide, and why you should get a VPN to watch this show.
How to Watch Ms. Pat Settles It Online With a VPN
To watch Ms. Pat Settles It online, you need access to BET+ with the help of a VPN connected to a US server. This is how it works:
- Subscribe to a VPN that unblocks BET+ (we recommend NordVPN).
- Download and install the VPN on your device(s).
- Activate the VPN and connect to a server in the US.
- Run BET+ to stream Ms. Pat Settles It.
In the US, you can also use fuboTV or Sling TV to get BET channel to watch Ms. Pat Settles It. Keep reading to find out how.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Ms. Pat Settles It?
You need a VPN to watch Ms. Pat Settles It on BET+ because it is unavailable outside of the US, so you need a workaround to get the platform and title while you are abroad.
BET+ is geo-restricted, so you cannot watch any of its content while you are away from the US. Without a VPN, attempting to access BET+ abroad will result in an error message stating, “Sorry, this video is not available from your location.”
A VPN can help you change your IP address and undo any geo-restrictions you may come across by selecting a US server to watch Ms. Pat Settles It.
Where to Watch Ms. Pat Settles It
US folks can catch Ms. Pat Settles It live stream on BET on Wednesday, October 18, 2023, at 10 PM ET. You can get BET on fuboTV or Sling TV plans in the US. Another option for US folks is to stream the series online on BET+.
Currently, there are no official release dates or platforms announced for the UK, Canada, and Australia.
Here’s a list of where you can stream Ms. Pat Settles It:
|Streaming Service||Pricing||Available Locations|
|BET+||$5.99 a month||United States|
|fuboTV||$74.99 a month||United States|
|Sling TV||$40 a month||United States|
Coming up next: Ms. Pat Settles It Episodes 11 and 12, on Nov 22, 2023.
How to Watch Ms. Pat Settles It in the US
You can watch Ms. Pat Settles It on BET when it airs on October 18 at 10 PM ET. Another option is to stream the show online on BET+, which costs $5.99 a month. You can also get a 7-day free trial if you are a new user.
To catch Ms. Pat Settles It live stream, you can find the BET channel on the following services:
- fuboTV: BET is among the live TV channels offered on fuboTV. A subscription to the service is only $74.99 a month. Enjoy a 7-day free trial on fuboTV.
- Sling TV: BET is available in all Sling TV plans, and the cheapest plan you get will cost you $40 a month. Get 50% off on your first month on Sling TV.
If you’re traveling abroad, we suggest that you use a powerful VPN and select a server from the US to unblock the platforms to stream Ms. Pet Settles It online from anywhere.
Can You Watch Ms. Pat Settles It in the UK, Canada, and Australia?
No. Currently,a release date hasn’t been announced for Ms. Pat Settles It in the UK, Canada, or Australia.
Folks could still stream the series online when they use a secure VPN and connect to a US server to unblock platforms like BET+.
Can You Watch Ms. Pat Settles It Online Free?
Yes, in the US, you can stream Ms. Pat Settles It for free. One way is through a 7-day free trial via BET+, which they offer to new subscribers. fuboTV also offers a 7-day free trial, which you can use to your advantage.
Ms. Pat Settles It Preview
Ms. Pat Settles It is a reality show where Patricia Williams is a TV Show Judge. Her Jury consists of family, friends, and even close friends. Together, they tackle real cases where genuine relationships could be broken if not handled with care.
Ms. Pat may not have a legal degree, but she is funny, genuine, candid, and able to make heartfelt judgments, something that you won't see every day in an actual courtroom. The cases featured in the show mainly revolve around family and relationship dynamics between everyday people who agree to accept the show's verdict as binding.
Celebrity guests will also be making an appearance, such as Ray J, DeRay Davis, Carmen Barton, Jordan E Cooper, Jasmine Luv, and more. The series is completely unscripted.
Ms. Pat Settles It Episodes
- Season 1 Episode 1: From Romance to Robbery (October 18, 2023) - Judge Ms. Pat settles cases that include exes disputing over a missing transmission with an uncle in the middle, a reneged trade between foul-mouthed church friends, and a curious case of dognapping.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Trippin’ Over Trippin’ (October 18, 2023) – Judge Ms. Pat settles cases that feature a wig job gone wrong when one client goes from Farrah Fawcett to Joe Dirt, a boss tripping over tips after his employee refuses to cough up extra dough, and exes debating.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Girls Trip No Dudes Allowed (October 25, 2023) – Judge Ms. Pat settles cases that include a disagreement between besties over limo rides & tamale lies, a broken girls trip NDA and taking one for the team and a busted up family heirloom.
- Season 1 Episode 4: I Ain't God, I Don't Love You (October 25, 2023) – Judge Ms. Pat settles cases that features cousins whose cruise plans sunk, former friends fighting over a missing monkey…finger monkey and a mother & daughter's dispute over a phone bill way past due.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Catfished and Carjacked (November 1, 2023) – Judge Ms. Pat settles cases that include a loan between friends turned carjacking that they WISH was a nightmare, a trespassing incident where a romp was caught on ring camera and a friend who wants her loan paid back.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Body by Insurance Check (November 1, 2023) – udge Ms. Pat settles cases that include unapproved dress alterations that removed breast breathing room, twins disputing over a rental property party, and a husband and wife on the brink of divorce after she stole his insurance money.
- Season 1 Episode 7: We Ain't Even Married (November 8, 2023) – Judge Ms. Pat settles cases that include blown off babysitting duties that ruined a sister's pasta & lobsta plans, a couple that loses engagement rings but never their love.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Even God Can't Fix Ugly (November 8, 2023) – Judge Ms. Pat settles cases that include a niece suing her uncle for a pageant loan but he says they are MORE than even, a daughter suing her mother for a questionable car repossession and a little sis suing her big sis.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Poppin' Off Over Popped Bottles (November 15, 2023) – Judge Ms. Pat settles cases that include a son suing his mother, lifelong best friends disputing over rent money and a cousin who took back her bottle service birthday present.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Catering Job Catastrophe (November 15, 2023) – Judge Ms. Pat settles cases that include a hairy situation between salon owner and stylist, a woman trying to hook her friend up with a catering job and a poor paint job that dried up a friendship.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Vacay For Babay? (November 22, 2023) – Judge Ms. Pat settles cases that include friends turned foes over a glam job, cousins disputing over a slip and fall situation and friends disputing over vacation payment in the form of a baby.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Livin' Aint Free (November 22, 2023) – Judge Ms. Pat settles cases that include an employee working for free but the boss says she owes her, a mentor looking for his rent money but needs to clean up a messy lease agreement, and two sisters battle.
The show is only available on BET and BET+, meaning it cannot be streamed outside of the US because these are services only available to that specific country. However, you can use a VPN and select a US server to unblock the platforms when you change your IP address.
We highly recommend NordVPN because it is one of the most secure VPNs in today’s market. It is independently audited, uses powerful encryption policies, and has no logs. It even has thousands of servers worldwide and unlimited bandwidth. You can also try NordVPN risk-free for a month via its generous money-back policy.