News is usually strict and boring, but in Have I Got News for You Season 65, people try to make it as funny and satirical as possible. How? Well, you can find out more about the show below.
Have I Got News for You is a popular British panel show that's been around since the 1990s. The show always features two teams led by Ian Hislop and Paul Merton and a guest panelist. The teams must answer questions on popular news stories that aired before the broadcast. However, you need to put a funny twist to your delivery or the story in this show.
It's not just our panelists that are funny; even the hosts put an exciting spice of humor into the mix. To keep things interesting, guest hosts are changed weekly instead of sticking to a staple host.
The show's format has generally been unchanged since its first broadcast. Usually, the teams have to play 4 different rounds. In the first round, participants are each shown a scene without any sound, and they must figure out which news that footage pertains to.
Round 2 is another guessing game where participants need to rely on imagery. Sometimes the photo or image is shown in a jigsaw puzzle or sometimes even a slot machine. You need to watch what kind of props and challenges the show will make the players do.
Round 3 gives participants clues such as 4 personalities, characters, and objects involved in a news story. However, there will always be something that doesn't belong in the hints.
The final round has panelists guess a certain headline by filling in the blank on the title. Participants usually guess wrong, but it's more for entertainment because the focus of this round is to take a comedic spin to the headline.
With a comedy show that has lasted this long, it's bound to be great and well-loved, so it's high time you give this show a shot. Continue reading this article, and we'll tell you how you can watch Have I Got News for You season 65 online free from anywhere.
When and Where to Watch Have I Got News for You Season 65
Have I Got News for You season 65 aired on BBC One on Friday, April 14, 2023, at 9 pm GMT. You may also stream the comedy series on BBC iPlayer.
How to Watch Have I Got News for You Season 65 Online from Anywhere
With the huge number of available streaming platforms and live TV services, you can now watch your favorite TV and movies easily from your own home. However, these services are usually geo-blocked due to content licensing, so you might not be able to watch it as easily when you are abroad. Take, for example, BBC iPlayer: this service is only available to people in the UK, and you will be blocked from using the service if you travel outside the country. To overcome this hurdle, you can use a VPN subscription to watch Have I Got News for You Season 65 online. The VPN can change your current IP to one from your home country to unblock your streaming platform.
If you’re still looking for a VPN, look no further because we highly recommend ExpressVPN because we believe it is the best VPN for all your needs due to its awesome services. The VPN is known for unblocking popular platforms like Netflix, Hulu, HBO MAX, BBC iPlayer, and more. It has thousands of servers to choose from in 90 different countries. The VPN has unlimited bandwidth, the best encryption policies, fast speeds, and a dependable connection. If you’re having any problem with the VPN tool, you can contact their live chat support at any time of the day. In addition, you can try ExpressVPN for 30 days RISK-FREE thanks to its no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
If you want to save money, you can head to their official website and subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% discount and 3 Months FREE) on their annual plan. The steps are simple; you first need to create an account and make the payment. Then, you can download and install your tool into the app. After that, all that is left to do is run the VPN and select a server from your home country to stream Have I Got News for You season 65 online from anywhere.
How to Watch Have I Got News for You Season 65 in the UK for Free
Aside from watching it on live TV on BBC One, Have I Got News for You Season 65 stream will be available on BBC iPlayer, and the amazing thing about this platform is that it is completely free! You don’t even need to register an account to stream its content for free.
BBC iPlayer is only available in the UK, so you will be blocked from using the platform if you try to access it while abroad. However, you can use a capable VPN to undo the geo-blocks on BBC iPlayer to easily stream Have I Got News for You Season 65 online. Simply run your VPN and select a server from your home country before opening a streamer.
Can I Watch Have I Got News for You Season 65 Online in the US, Canada, and Australia?
Despite Have I Got News for You Season 65 being a well-known series, none of the previous and current seasons are available to stream on platforms in the US, Canada, and Australia. So if you don’t want to miss the fantastic comedy show, we suggest you use a trustworthy VPN to unblock BBC iPlayer to stream the series. For this to work, you just need to switch on your VPN and select a UK server before going to BBC iPlayer to watch Have I Got News for You season 65 online.
Have I Got News for You Season 65 Release Schedule
- Season 65 Episode 1: Charlie Brooker, Miles Jupp, Charlotte Ivers(April 14, 2023) – Charlie Brooker hosts the opening episode.
- Season 65 Episode 2: David Tennant, Lucy Beaumont, Richard Osman (April 21, 2023) – David Tennant returns as a guest host for the 8th time. Another familiar face includes Richard Osman, who returns as a panelist, and comedian Lucy Beaumont, a first-timer to the show.
- Season 65 Episode 3: Richard Ayoade, Marina Purkiss, Phil Wang (April 28, 2023) – Richard Ayoade is guest host, with panellists political commentator Marina Purkiss and comedian Phil Wang joining team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop as they delve into the news.
- Season 65 Episode 4: Alexander Armstrong, Maisie Adam, Helen Lewis (May 5, 2023) – Alexander Armstrong is guest host with panellists comedian Maisie Adam and journalist Helen Lewis joining team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop as they delve into the news.
- Season 65 Episode 5: Diane Morgan, Desiree Burch, Matt Chorley (May 12, 2023) - Diane Morgan is guest host, with panellists comedian Desiree Burch and journalist Matt Chorley joining team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop as they delve into the news.
- Season 65 Episode 6: Mel Giedroyc, Chris McCausland, Kirsty Wark (May 19, 2023) - Mel Giedroyc is guest host, with panellists comedian Chris McCausland and broadcaster Kirsty Wark joining team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop as they delve into the news.
- Season 65 Episode 7: Steph McGovern, Carol Vorderman, Nabil Abdulrashid (May 26, 2023) – Steph McGovern is guest host, with panellists broadcaster Carol Vorderman and comedian Nabil Abdulrashid joining team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop as they delve into the news.
- Season 65 Episode 8: Naga Munchetty, Baroness Ruth Davidson, Hugh Dennis (June 2, 2023) – Hosted by Naga Munchetty with panellists Hugh Dennis and Ruth Davidson joining Ian and Paul
- Season 65 Episode 9: Harry Hill, Jack Dee, Zing Tsjeng (June 9, 2023) – Harry Hill is guest host, with panellists comedian Jack Dee and journalist Zing Tsjeng joining team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop as they delve into the news.
- Season 65 Episode 10: Clive Myrie, Munya Chawawa, Helen Lewis (June 16, 2023) – Clive Myrie is guest host, with panellists actor Munya Chawawa and journalist Helen Lewis joining team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop as they delve into the news.