Evolving Vegan is an upcoming Canadian television series hosted and executive produced by actor, author, and entrepreneur Mena Massoud, and we have the premiere date, episode release schedule, plot, and more. Plus, it will be extremely easy to watch the episodes online from anywhere in the world you may be, even on the go or while traveling abroad, so keep reading to find out everything.
This title is a food, travel, and adventure series starring and based on Canadian actor Mena Massoud’s (Aladdin) cookbook of the same name. Each episode features Massoud as he explores the exploding plant-based food scene across North America, visiting cities such as Los Angeles, Toronto, Portland, Vancouver, Austin, and Mexico City to meet the trailblazing chefs and restaurateurs serving up the best vegan eats each city has to offer.
He will also meet with exciting innovators within the plant-based food space and link up with celebrity friends and locals as they eat their way through each locale’s best vegan offerings. Massoud’s mission is to show people how incredibly delicious and accessible plant-based options are and encourage people to evolve vegan, to move in that direction, even if it’s for one night of the week in a judgment-free manner.
From Bell Media Studios and Press Play Productions, the food and travel series features special appearances by homegrown stars Lilly Singh and Tesher, as well as actress Laura Marano and comedian Bassem Youssef. With this said, let's see where, when, and how to easily watch Evolving Vegan online.
When and Where to Watch Evolving Vegan
Evolving Vegan premiered in Canada on Thursday, March 30, 2023, and you will be able to watch it air on CTV Life Channel at 8 pm ET. The latest episodes will also be available to stream via the Crave and CTV websites and apps (only available in Canada), most probably at 3 am ET (midnight PT).
The season will have 6 episodes, each 60 minutes long, that will be released weekly, with one new episode every other Thursday.
Coming up next: Evolving Vegan Episode 6, Toronto, ON, on May 4, 2023.
How to Watch Evolving Vegan Online from Anywhere
We all love the many options we have when it comes to the live TV and streaming platforms in our home country that enable us to watch our favorite movies and series online, but they are mostly geo-restricted. CTV is restricted to Canada, so you’ll need a workaround to change your IP address to one from Canada while being abroad. Using a VPN subscription to watch Evolving Vegan online from anywhere is the most obvious solution that removes the blockades.
ExpressVPN easily works with CTV, Global TV, STACKTV, Crave, Hulu, Netflix, Prime Video, and more. This is the best VPN on the market right now and offers high speeds, stable connections, 24/7 chat support, and great encryption protocols. Plus, you can try ExpressVPN for 30 days RISK-FREE via the money-back guarantee policy.
3,000+ VPN servers in 160 VPN server locations in 94 countries, 5 Simultaneous connections, Fast and stable connection, No activity logs or connection logs, No bandwidth limits, Strong encryption, 24/7 live chat support, and 30-day money-back guarantee.
There’s also a huge discount attached to the annual plan, so subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% discount & get 3 months FREE) by creating an account on the company’s website. First, provide the required information to sign up and pay. Next, follow the steps you receive over email to download the native app for your device or system. After the installation is complete, launch the app and turn it on using a Canadian server. Lastly, load the streaming platform to watch Evolving Vegan online.
How to Watch Evolving Vegan Online in Canada
This is a CTV original series, and it will air on the said network on March 30. The Evolving Vegan episodes will be available to stream on-demand after the broadcast ends via the CTV website and app for no extra cost if you log in with your cable provider credentials to watch the show for free. You will also find it on the Crave service, where the subscription fee is $19.99 a month and includes Starz, HBO, HBO Max, and Showtime with a 7-day free trial.
The CTV services are blocked outside Canada due to geo-restrictions. You can forget about this issue while traveling if you keep a good VPN app set to a Canadian server at hand. More details are in the segment above.
Can I Watch Evolving Vegan Online in the US, the UK, and Australia?
At the moment, no streaming service announced acquiring the rights for this title, so you may not be able to watch it online outside Canada anytime soon. What you can do instead is lean on a capable VPN app to watch Evolving Vegan in the US, the UK, Australia, and anywhere else by setting it to a Canadian server before accessing CTV.
Evolving Vegan Episode Release Schedule
- Season 1 Episode 1: Los Angeles, CA (March 30, 2023) - Massoud explores the plant-based food scene in Los Angeles and restaurant-hops with friends Lilly Singh and Laura Marano, indulging in elevated vegan French pastries, “pastrami” sammies, Thai “chicken” wings, and unbelievable “carne” asada.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Portland, OR (April 6, 2023) - In the Capital of Weird, Mena visits a diverse group of chefs to create mouth-watering plant-based dumplings, fried "chicken" sandwiches, and Vietnamese "catfish". Mena forages for lobster mushrooms, and visits the oldest tofu factory in America.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Vancouver, BC (April 13, 2023) - Mountain, land and sea - Mena explores his Canadian backyard and discovers mouth watering "salmon" sushi, pistachio cannolis, and vegan pizza. He gets hands-on at a vegan cheese factory with comedian Bassem Youssef and catches a floatplane to forage for sea asparagus.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Mexico City, MX (April 20, 2023) - In a frenzy of mezcal and spice, Mena devours a host of local delicacies - vegan seafood, aguachile, and classic enfrijoladas. He joins a local abuela to make traditional moles, and visits the legendary floating chinampas.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Austin, TX (April 27, 2023) - Mena explores the off-beat Texan Capitol's surprising plant-based bounty: fried "chicken", short rib baos and mouth-watering vegan brisket. Plus, he straps on his boots and two-steps his way through a classic honky-tonk.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Toronto, ON (May 4, 2023) - Mena returns home and dives into the multicultural food scene in The Six: Oaxacan tetelas, jerk jackfruit sammies, and vegan ice cream with musician Tesher. He swings by Mom's to fulfill his cravings for her irreplaceable Egyptian cooking.