If you appreciate strong, fearless women who aren't afraid to speak their minds, you'll not want to miss Belle Collective Season 3, which is set to premiere soon. The good news is we've got you covered with all the essential information you need to stream this captivating series from anywhere, so whether you prefer the comfort of your couch or catching up on the go, get ready to dive into the glamorous world of Belle Collective.
Belle Collective is a riveting reality series that introduces us to a group of six remarkable and charismatic women hailing from Jackson, Mississippi, who are breaking barriers and embracing their power while reshaping the definition of success. As they navigate the challenges of owning multi-million-dollar businesses, balancing personal relationships, and embracing the joys and complexities of motherhood, they provide a unique perspective on the intricacies of marriage and their relentless pursuit of reaching the pinnacle of their endeavors.
In the third season, Joshy enters the picture and becomes intimately involved in the intricacies of Rogers' marriage, but that doesn't stop him from pointing out the faults he uncovers in both Latrice and Cliff. Simultaneously, Lateshia embarks on a journey to find a new condo after discovering Glen's questionable DMs. Aikisha doesn't hold back her opinions, throwing shade at Tambra for being a fraud, while Tambra herself starts questioning her decision to move in with Demond.
The show is produced by Kingdom Reign Entertainment, with Carlos King, Angela Dugan, Cherelle Hinds, and Michelle Brando serving as executive producers.
Keep reading to find out where, when, and how you can watch Belle Collective Season 3 online from anywhere in the world.
When and Where to Watch Belle Collective Season 3
Belle Collective Season 3 premiered on Friday, May 19, 2023, on OWN and Discovery+ (available in the US, UK, Canada, and more) and will be available to watch at 8 p.m. ET (5:00 p.m. PT).
How to Watch Belle Collective Season 3 Online from Anywhere
With a subscription to your favorite streaming platform, you can easily watch content online from anywhere in the world. For example, if you live in the US, you can easily watch Belle Collective Season 3 on OWN. However, there are limitations to watching content from streaming services everywhere due to geo-restrictions in countries abroad, but there is a simple solution. You can use a VPN to watch Belle Collective Season 3 online since it allows you to bypass geo-restrictions by hiding your IP address and replacing it with one that shows you're located back home.
If you're searching for a VPN, our recommendation is ExpressVPN, which efficiently unblocks most streaming platforms, including HBO Max, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and Paramount+. It is one of the best VPNs you can use, with thousands of servers in over 90 countries, unlimited bandwidth, and 24/7 live chat support. Take advantage of this opportunity to try ExpressVPN for 30 days RISK-FREE with a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
If you're looking for a discount, visit their website and subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% Discount and get 3 months FREE). All you need to do is provide your personal details, complete the payment, and download the app suited to your device. Once the app completes the installation, launch it, select a server in your home country, and switch it on. With that, you can access the streaming service to watch Belle Collective Season 3 online from anywhere.
How to Watch Belle Collective Season 3 in the US Without Cable
For audiences residing in the US, the third season of Belle Collective is available for streaming on the OWN network through various streaming services that provide access to the channel.
Here are some of the streaming services you can use:
- Hulu + Live TV: You can live stream OWN on Hulu + Live TV for $69.99 per month, which includes the Hulu On-Demand streaming library, multiple live TV channels, and bundled access to Disney+ and ESPN+ for free.
- fuboTV: OWN is available on all three tiers of fuboTV, with the basic tier starting at $74.99 per month and a 7-day free trial for all new subscribers.
- Philo: For $25 per month, you can get over 70 channels to watch, including OWN, and this comes with a 7-day free trial for all new subscribers.
- DirecTV Stream: Starting at $74.99 monthly with a 5-day free trial, you can access OWN among the 75+ channels offered.
Additionally, accessing Season 3 of Belle Collective is a breeze with the Discovery+ streaming platform. Simply purchase a subscription to the streaming service, which offers two pricing options. The ad-supported tier starts at $4.99 monthly and includes a 7-day free trial for new subscribers. Alternatively, you can opt for the ad-free tier for $6.99 per month and enjoy a seamless viewing experience without interruptions.
Moreover, an alternative option is to include Discovery+ on Prime Video, which offers the ad-supported tier for $4.99 per month or the ad-free tier for $6.99 per month. Alternatively, if you have selected unlimited plans with Verizon, you can enjoy a complimentary 6-month subscription to Discovery+. However, once the trial period ends, a monthly fee of $6.99 will be applicable to maintain access to the platform's extensive content library.
If you are traveling outside the US, we recommend you use a VPN to stream Belle Collective Season 3 online. You can easily accomplish this by selecting a server located in the US and switching it on. That's all you need to access the streaming platform from anywhere in the world.
How to Watch Belle Collective Season 3 in the UK and Canada
While a specific release date for Belle Collective Season 3 in the UK and Canada has yet to be announced, we anticipate that the series will be added to the Discovery+ catalog shortly after its premiere.
Viewers in the UK can enjoy access to Discovery+ by subscribing to the Entertainment plan, priced at £3.99 per month. As a bonus, all new subscribers are eligible for a 7-day trial period. In Canada, subscription fees for Discovery+ are set at CA $4.99 per month for the ad-supported tier, while the ad-free tier is available at CA $6.99 per month. Additionally, new subscribers in Canada can enjoy a complimentary 7-day free trial on the Discovery+ streaming platform.
If you are traveling outside your home country, you can use a trustworthy VPN to unblock Discovery+ and bypass the geo-restriction. All you need to do is choose a server located in your home country and turn it on to access the streaming platform.
How to Watch Belle Collective Season 3 in Australia
Unfortunately, we could not locate any network or streaming service in Australia that will be airing the series.
However, the good news is that you can still use a reliable VPN to access this title in Australia when it premieres. Simply connect to a server in the US and turn on the VPN to bypass geo-restrictions, and start watching.
Belle Collective Season 3 Episodes
- Season 3 Episode 1 (May 19, 2023): Zaddy in the Middle - Five of Mississippi's Black female entrepreneurs work together to redevelop a struggling mid-20th century historic district.
- Season 3 Episode 2 (May 26, 2023): Falling Off a Cliff - Five of Mississippi's Black female entrepreneurs work together to redevelop a struggling mid-20th century historic district.
- Season 3 Episode 3 (June 2, 2023): Lyin' & Spyin' - Sogucci finds Lateshia a new home, bringing the Pearsons' marriage to a crossroad; Latrice is desperate to keep her marriage woes private; Tambra continues to build a future with or without Demond; Glen shocks Lateshia with an inopportune pop up.
- Season 3 Episode 4 (June 9, 2023): Boys 2 Men - JJ's Mom, Oral, moves in, disrupting the Williams' home; Latrice and Cliff reach an impasse, and she gets stern advice from her mother.
- Season 3 Episode 5 (June 16, 2023): The Mane Event - Lateshia consoles Glen when his grandmother is placed in hospice, which he wrongly assumes means they've reconciled; Marie goes on a shocking blind date; Latrice's event for her new wig line goes left when JJ ex-wife, Selena, confronts SoGucci.
- Season 3 Episode 6 (June 23, 2023): The Sunjai Also Rises - Five of Mississippi's Black female entrepreneurs work together to develop a struggling mid-20th century historic district.
- Season 3 Episode 7 (July 7, 2023): Let There Be Peace - Tension between Latrice and Sogucci has Lateshia bring the Collective together for a peace treaty, but Tambra's the one who gets set off; Marie goes to therapy to work through issues from her traumatic childhood that bleed into her adult life.
- Season 3 Episode 8 (July 14, 2023): The D Isn't Silent - An unsuccessful peace treaty leaves The Collective's future in question.
- Season 3 Episode 9 (July 21, 2023): D*ckrespectful - The Belles bond over the stripper at Sogucci's birthday party, as they finally seem ready to co-exist; Cliff's meddling in Glen and Lateshia's marriage makes Latrice do damage control; Aikisha throws a mixer celebrating Farish Street.
- Season 3 Episode 10 (July 28, 2023): Best Revenge Is Your Paper - Sogucci deals with family fallout after pressing charges against Selena. Lateshia worries about her son. Latrice and Joshy take to the air. Aikisha's health problems have her concerned. A surprise dinner brings the wrong Belles together under one roof.
- Season 3 Episode 11 (August 4, 2023): Clifton Rodgers' Neighborhood - Latrice's big news alienates Cliff, causing her to rethink her marriage; Lateshia invites Marie to be a panelist at her upcoming brunch, unearthing buried resentments; at Sogucci's give-back event, Lateshia confronts Latrice about Cliff's behavior.
- Season 3 Episode 12 (August 11, 2023): Belles, Brunches ... and Baby?! - Lateshia's brunch tour kicks off in Jackson, and a Belle on the panel says the exact wrong thing. Tambra and Demond get closer. Latrice makes a big announcement without Cliff by her side. Aikisha wrestles with her health, and one Belle is expecting.