As you browse the Web, your IP address is being tracked by any website that you visit. That’s how you get localized content, and that’s how your access to certain websites gets blocked. This means that in case you’re a Belgian traveling outside of your homeland, and if you want to continue using your favorite websites, you’ll want to know how to get a Belgian IP address. Lucky for you, that’s precisely why we’re here.
What you need to know right now is this – there’s only way reliable way to obtain a Belgian IP address. We’re talking about VPN applications that you can buy and download from the Web. However, what’s also nice to know, VPNs aren’t only designed to get you a new IP address. Instead, they come with numerous other benefits. They can help you unblock websites, encrypt your Web connection, and they can also reverse ISP-imposed throttling. As you can see, VPNs are all-in-one tools that are becoming hugely popular around the world. As a result, there’s plenty of competition going around, which ultimately brings more capable and more affordable solutions to end users.
So, here’s how to get a Belgian IP address in 3 easy steps:
- First, do your research and find a VPN. We’re here to help with that, with a couple of on-point recommendations (with ExpressVPN being our top choice).
- Then, you need to get your VPN subscription. This will grant you access to your user account, needed for the final step.
- Lastly, download and install the chosen VPN. Then, connect to any server in Belgium – and that’s about it!
Step 1 – Find a Perfect VPN!
We want to make this article as concise and on-point as possible, which is why we’ve chosen two recommendations. Continue reading to learn more.
|Visit Site|| |
In case you want the best of today’s VPN world, there’s only one option available – and that would be ExpressVPN. After testing dozens of different options so far, we claim that only ExpressVPN checks all the right boxes. It comes with plenty of servers around the world (including Belgium), protects your data in the best way possible, unblocks websites, and comes with a stellar performance. And as noted in our ExpressVPN review, it also comes with an unbeatable price. All in all – if you want a piece of mind, this is the VPN you should choose.
Then, we have CyberGhost – another highly reputable VPN service. It’s been on the market for 7+ years now, which means that it knows how things are done. One of the most prominent features of this VPN is its ease of use. There’s a whole series of capable applications, all of which come with a highly polished and uniform design. Aside from offering the standard set of features, CyberGhost also has 100+ servers in Belgium as well. And as you can read in our CyberGhost VPN review, we believe this VPN to be one of the best, at the moment.
Step 2 – Become a VPN User
So, have you decided which VPN to use? If not, we’d like to highlight once again that ExpressVPN is our first recommendation. So, let’s see how to subscribe to this VPN.
- Here’s the link that’ll take you to the sign-up page of ExpressVPN. Click on any of the prominent red buttons there to continue.
- Next, review the available subscription options. There are three plans right now, with long-term ones coming with more affordable prices. Just like with any VPN out there, you’ll find some hefty savings if you decide to invest in a long-term.
- Input your email address and go through with the payment. Once done, you’ll receive a welcome message to your inbox, which is when you can continue to the final step.
Step 3 – Use ExpressVPN to Get a Belgian IP Address
Now, you need to use your credentials to log-in, download ExpressVPN, and connect to a Belgian server. So, let’s walk you through this process.
- You need to return to the home page of ExpressVPN website and log-in to your account.
- Then, download ExpressVPN to your device. Before you close the ExpressVPN website, copy the activation code.
- Once downloaded, install the VPN. When you open it for the first time, you’ll need to log-in as well. So, paste the previously copied activation code.
- When you get access to ExpressVPN’s home screen, use it to connect to any server located in Belgium. Once you connect, you’ll also get a Belgian IP address along the way.
So, have we answered all your questions? Have you managed to get a Belgium IP address? Let us know in the comments section below. And if you liked this article, make sure to share it online – and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Thank you!