We've done our homework of finding truly the best Black Friday TV deals in 2021 - and we're ready to present our report. If you continue reading, you will get to choose from more than 15 different models, suitable for different budgets and needs.
Let's also not forget to mention other types of deals. If you want to upgrade your experience to the max, don't forget to check the best Black Friday deals on Roku, Amazon's media streamers, and Black Friday deals on Kodi boxes. Click on any of the provided links and you'll get to TechNadu's always up-to-date shopping guides.
So, here are 15+ of the best Black Friday TV deals in 2021.
- 3 Samsung TV Deals
- 3 Sony TV Deals
- 3 LG TV Deals
- 3 Vizio TV Deals
- 2 TCL (Roku) TV Deals
- 3 ‘Fire TV Edition’ TV Deals
Top 3 Samsung TV Deals
The following TV models come with a crystal-clear image, and they're powered by advanced tech, which is something that Samsung is known for. Slim bezels, smooth and crisp action, and you also get Samsung’s Bixby to control your TV with your voice (on select models).
- Samsung QLED Q70A (55") - $847.99 at Amazon, $849.99 at Best Buy
- Samsung QLED Q60A (65") - $847.99 at Amazon, $849.99 at Best Buy
- Samsung The Frame (55") - $997.99 at Amazon, $999.99 at Best Buy, $997.99 at Walmart
Top 3 Sony TV Deals
Sony has decided to offer three of its premium models at a lower price than usual for this year's Black Friday. We’re talking about 4K TVs, all of which are the latest-generation models.
- Sony X80J (50") - $598.00 at Amazon, $599.99 at Best Buy, $598.00 at Walmart
- Sony X90J (50") - $898.00 at Amazon, $899.99 at Best Buy, $898.00 at Walmart
- Sony A8H (55") - $1,678.00 at Amazon
Top 3 LG TV Deals
We have to say that we’re surprised by LG's Black Friday offer. They went all-in and they’re offering a range of their premium TVs at highly affordable prices – suitable for a wide range of budgets. So, let's continue with our overview of the best Black Friday 2021 TV deals.
- LG NanoCell 80 (55") - $676.99 at Amazon, $679.99 at Best Buy, $676.99 at Walmart
- LG OLED C1 (48") - $1,096.99 at Amazon, $1,099.99 at Best Buy, $1,096.99 at Walmart
- LG OLED A1 (48") - $896.99 at Amazon, $899.99 at Best Buy, $896.99 at Walmart
Top 3 Vizio TV Deals
During the last couple of years, Vizio TVs have become hugely popular across the USA. This American company is known for selling quality-made TVs at affordable prices, featuring plenty of advanced options.
- Vizio V-Series (65") - $499.99 at Amazon, $499.99 at Best Buy
- Vizio M-Series (55") - $529.99 at Amazon, $529.99 at Best Buy, $575.60 at Walmart
- Vizio P-Series (65") - $999.99 at Amazon, $999.99 at Best Buy, $982.27 at Walmart
Top 2 TCL (Roku) TV Deals
In case you’re a Roku customer, you might want a TV that supports this media streaming service out-of-the-box. In that case, TCL’s TVs should be your first pick. At the moment, you can choose from the following models (with and without Roku built-in).
- TCL 4-Series (50") - $359.00 at Amazon, $359.99 at Best Buy, $359.00 at Walmart
- TCL 6-Series (65") - $898.00 at Amazon, $899.99 at Best Buy, $898.00 at Walmart
Top 3 'Fire TV Edition' TV Deals
We’ll end our list with TVs by showing you models with Amazon's Fire OS. These are interesting picks for those who already use Amazon’s media streaming services as they let you easily activate and use your Prime subscription.
- Insignia Fire TV (32") - $139.99 at Amazon, $139.99 at Best Buy
- Toshiba V35 (43") - $259.99 at Amazon, $259.99 at Best Buy
- Amazon Fire TV 4-Series (50") - $329.99 at Amazon, $329.99 at Best Buy
Dear readers, this is where we conclude our Black Friday 2021 shopping guide on TVs. Before we let you go, we’d like to remind you that you can check our central Amazon Black Friday deals if you'd like to continue your search.