Today's media streaming market is a highly saturated one. However, let's not forget that Roku has been one of the pioneers of that industry. This is one of the most popular media streaming services in the USA, with more than 55 million users. Therefore, it doesn't come as a surprise that you can find plenty of amazing Roku devices out there, which is especially true during Black Friday. So, we've done our homework, and we're ready to show you the best Roku Black Friday deals of 2021.
In this article, we will focus on two product categories. First, there are Roku media streaming devices made by this company on its own. And then, we'll also check smart TVs made by TCL, Hisense, and more. These TVs come with Roku built-in, so you don't need a separate media streaming device. To check other types of deals offered by this retailer, here's our central overview of the best Amazon Black Friday deals.
So, let's go over the 15 best Roku Black Friday deals (2021):
Top 8 Roku Streaming Device Deals
To use this media streaming service, you need a media streaming device. This is where Roku's highly rated devices come into play. Even though not all of them are on sale, a number of popular models now feature a lower price. Here are the best picks that we managed to find.
- Roku LE - $15.00 at Walmart
- Roku Streaming Stick 4K - $29.00 at Amazon, $29.99 at Best Buy, $29.00 at Walmart
- Roku Express 4K - $29.98 at Walmart
- Roku Streambar - $79.98 at Amazon, $79.99 at Best Buy, $79.98 at Walmart
- Roku Ultra - $85.39 at Amazon, $85.39 at Walmart
It's also interesting to note that a number of renewed Roku streamers are on offer. We think you should strongly consider these, as they provide an affordable way to get high-end devices. So, let's continue with our Roku Black Friday deals, active right now.
- Roku Express HD (Renewed) - $24.99 at Amazon, $24.99 at Walmart
- Roku Premiere (Renewed) - $29.99 at Amazon, $28.99 at Walmart
- Roku Ultra (Renewed) - $64.99 at Amazon
Top 7 Roku-Powered TV Deals
If you don't need a new TV, a standalone Roku streaming device is all you need. Still, there are some TV models that come with Roku built-in. In other words, you get the best of both worlds in a single package. For more info, check out the following deals.
- ONN HD Smart TV (24") - $99.00 at Walmart
- TCL 1080p Smart TV (40" and up) - $229.99 at Amazon
- Hisense H4 1080p Smart TV (43") - $269.99 at Amazon
- TCL 4K 4-Series (50" and up) - $359.99 at Best Buy
- TCL 4K 5-Series (50" and up) - $449.99 at Amazon, $449.99 at Best Buy
- TCL 4K 6-Series (55" and up) - $699.00 at Amazon, $699.99 at Best Buy
- TCL 8K 6-Series (65" and up) - $1,999.99 at Best Buy
Dear readers, this is where we end our guide to the best Roku Black Friday deals in 2021. If you think we missed mentioning something, make sure to post a comment below. And if you'd like to check other deals, you can visit our overviews of the best Black Friday TV deals - especially if you want a high-end TV for your Roku device.