The next round of MMC is coming soon and we can’t wait to see who wins this one, as the stakes are high! We’re going to watch UFC 246 online, so let’s see what’s the best way to do this!
Who’s going to participate in this showdown? Well, the headlining fight puts McGregor and Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone face to face.
Conor McGregor is an Irish MMA fighter and boxer and he’s already a former UFC featherweight and lightweight champion. He’s currently ranking 13th in the UFC pound-for-pound rankings and 4th in the UFC lightweight rankings. McGregor has 25 MMA fights under his belt, 21 of which were wins, 18 by knockout.
Daniel “Cowboy” Cerrone comes from Denver, Colorado, and he’s an MMA fighter and former pro kickboxer. He’s currently ranking 5th in the UFC lightweight list. Out of 50 MMA fights, he won 36, out of which 10 were by knockout.
While the stats are generally in McGregor’s favor, that doesn’t mean Cowboy will just take a beating. If he manages to win, McGregor gets a shot at the lightweight title, which is a big move considering that he’s been in somewhat of a retirement period throughout 2019.
Of course, while these two may be headlining, they aren’t the only ones fighting on January 18th. Here are all the match cards for the night:
|UFC 246: Main Card|
|Welterweight||Conor McGregor||Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone|
|Women’s Bantamweight||Holly Holm||Raquel Pennington|
|Heavyweight||Aleksei Oleinik||Maurice Greene|
|Women’s Strawweight||Claudia Gadelha||Alexa Grasso|
|Lightweight||Anthony Pettis||Diego Ferreira|
When and Where to Watch UFC 246
If you’re looking forward to watching UFC 246 online, then you’ve come to the right place, because we’ll walk you through this. The event is scheduled for January 18th, at 10 PM EST.
The Early Prelims start at 6:15 EST and will be available to watch with a Fight Pass, while the Prelims start at 8:00 PM and can be watched on ESPN. The Main Card, however, is the one scheduled for 10 PM EST and will be available to enjoy via ESPN+.
How Can I Live Stream UFC 246?
Watching content online is something that we all do nowadays since it makes our lives easier. Watching TV, in the same manner, is also something we should all be doing because it enables us to forego having to be home to watch an event live. Plus, with the UFC 246 Main Card being available exclusively on ESPN+, there’s not much you can do but watch online.
If you’re just now subscribing to ESPN+, you can take advantage of the special offer to purchase UFC 246 and an ESPN+ annual plan for $84.94. If you’re trying to compare, you should know that ESPN’s annual plan runs at $49.99, which puts the UFC 246 card at under $35. If you do choose the pack that includes UFC 246, you should know that you waiver the 7-day trial period on ESPN.
If you’re already an ESPN+ subscriber, you can add UFC 246 for $59.99.
ESPN+ is an awesome platform that enables people to view a lot of sports content, including from regular ESPN channels. The part that makes it worth the investment into a subscription, however, is the fact that you get access to exclusive sports events, articles, and other content. Access to the ESPN+ platform is done via the regular ESPN app, so you can download it for your devices, including Apple TV, Fire TV and Tablets, Android and iOS phones and tablets, Android TV, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, Chromecast, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Oculus Go. You can also watch on your browser if you’d rather have it that way. (Note: ESPN+ only works in the United States, so if you’re traveling beyond US borders, you’ll need a VPN to make things work. Click here to learn more about what you need to do.)
Here’s how you can start your ESPN+ adventure:
- First, go visit ESPN+ and tap the “Buy Now” button on the page. This will redirect you to a new page where you can provide your credentials – name, email, etc – and set up a password. Tap the “Sign Up” button and you’re done.
- Next, you can choose if you’re going or the ESPN+ and UFC 246 special. This will cost you $84.94, while the standalone ESPN+ subscription for a year is $50. You can also add UFC 246 later on for $59.99.
- Finally, they’ll need to have your card details or your PayPal account for the payment.
- If you’re an ESPN+ subscriber already, follow this link to log in and add UFC 246 to your account.
How to Watch UFC 246 Outside the United States?
Watching content when you’re in the US is super easy to do since you have all your subscriptions, but when it comes to traveling outside the country, things get a tad more complicated. That’s because ESPN+ is geoblocked so you won’t be able to access it if the IP shows you’re in another country. This issue can be fixed relatively easy with the help of a VPN that can change your IP in just a minute.
We can recommend you use a service like ExpressVPN, which is one of the best on the market with thousands of servers all over the world, including the US, as well as some really great features to help keep your data private.
Here’s how you can use ExpressVPN to watch UFC 246 anywhere:
- First, you’ll need to subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% OFF), which will take a few minutes of your time. You should know the platform offers a 30-day money-back guarantee so you can ask for a refund if you feel the need.
- Next, you’ll have to download the app and install it on your device. Launch the tool and log into your account so you can use it anytime you need it.
- Then, you have to look for a US-based server to connect to.
- The app will inform you when the connection has been established, so you can go ahead and load ESPN+.
How to Watch UFC 246 in Canada, Australia, or the UK
- Over in Canada, you’re going to need a Fight Pass if you want to watch McGregor fight Cowboy.
- In Australia, you can watch the fight with the same Fight Pass.
- Over in the UK, you should check out BT Sport.