The Star Wars franchise is so wide that it’s sometimes difficult to keep track of all the content that’s been created over the many years since it’s inception. Star Wars: The Clone Wars is not actually a new type of content to watch, but it’s been around here to search for many years now. Thankfully, Disney+ is bringing the series back to life, and we cannot wait to watch it all online.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars was originally created by George Lucas and produced by his company, Lucas Films. The series actually began with a feature film that was released back in August of 2008 and later the series on Cartoon Network in the same year. Then, in 2014, the show was picked up by Netflix, and you could watch it all there, but that was the final new season we could watch.
Until now. Disney+ is revising Star Wars: The Clone Wars with a new season that is scheduled to premiere in February. It looks like the season will feature about 12 episodes, so we have quite a bit of content to catch up with.
When and Where to Watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars?
According to the information that Disney+ has released thus far, Star Wars: The Clone Wars is getting its seventh season on February 17th. It is quite likely that we will be getting a new episode every week, so make sure to clear your schedule.
How Can I Live Stream Star Wars: The Clone Wars?
Star Wars: The Clone Wars is now a show that will be available to watch on Disney+, which means you will need a subscription with the platform so you can enjoy any of it. Disney+ is a service that was launched back in November 2019, and it’s actually available in multiple countries already, including the United States, Canada, The Netherlands, Australia, and New Zealand. In the United States, the service is available for $6.99 per month or $69.99 for the full year. Obviously, the price will differ depending on your home country and your local currency. For people over in the United States, it’s also possible to get Disney+ by subscribing to the Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ pack for $12.99 per month. Start your 7-day free trial on Disney+ today!
One cool thing about Disney+ is that it works on pretty much any platform you have at home, whether we are talking about Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, iOS and Android phones and tablets, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or others. (Note: Disney+ is only available in the countries where you created your account, so if you’re planning to travel outside of the country, you’re going to need a little bit of help because the service is geo-blocked. Click here to learn more about exactly what you need to do.)
Here’s how you can set up your Disney+ account:
- First, you’re going to have to visit the Disney+ website and tap the “Start free trial” button on the page. US customers also have the option of choosing the bundle that includes Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu.
- Then, you have to provide an email address and a password so they can set up your account.
- Next, they will ask for your payment details, where you can choose between a credit card or a PayPal account. You can ask to pay your subscription each month or to pay once for the full year.
- You are now good to go, and you can start watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars when the new season hits.
How Can I Watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars When Traveling Outside of the Country?
When you travel, you get to find out that TV platforms and streaming services are generally geo-blocked. This means that you cannot access them when traveling outside of the country where you created your account due to licensing deals. This can be quite annoying for people who often find themselves traveling, but it’s just how things are, and there’s not much you can do about it then get creative. More specifically, we’re talking about using a VPN that can help change your IP address, so you appear to be back in the country where you created your account.
We can recommend using ExpressVPN, which is one of the best ones on the market today with thousands of servers across the world, including in countries such as the United States, Canada, The Netherlands, Australia, and New Zealand.
Here’s how you can use ExpressVPN so you can enjoy watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars everywhere you go:
- You’re going to have to start by visiting the ExpressVPN website (49% OFF), so you can subscribe to the service. Setting up an account will only take a few minutes of your time, and then you will be able to enjoy any content you want, wherever you may be. You should be aware of the fact that ExpressVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee policy in place, so if you ever find that you don’t like the service anymore, you can always ask for a refund within that time frame.
- Then, you have to download the app for your device and install it. Launch the tool and login to your account as soon as possible.
- Next, you’ll have to find a server that’s located in the country where you created your account.
- When the connection has been established, the app will inform you of this, and you can go ahead and launch Disney+ so you can start watching your favorite shows wherever you may be.
Are There Other Ways to Watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars?
Unfortunately, that’s not something that you can do elsewhere because this is a show that is now available only on Disney+, so there are no other platforms to carry the content. Therefore, the only way that you’ll be able to watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars from here on out is with the help of an account on Disney+.
We cannot wait to hear back from you so you can tell us where you chose to be watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Drop us a note in the comments section below the article and tell us all about it. Share the article online with friends and family so they can read it too, and follow TechNadu on Facebook and Twitter for more tech news, guides, reviews, and interviews.