We have another Fight Night on our hands, and this time we’re going to see Corey Anderson take on Jan Blachowicz. We’re going to watch the fight online, so join us in finding the best way for you to do this too.
Anderson is number five on the UFC light heavyweight list, and he’s managed to win 13 out of his 17 MMA matches thus far, five of them by knockout. Blachowicz is number 6 on the same list as Anderson. Out of the 33 matches he’s been in, he’s won 25 of them, six of which were by knockout.
While Anderson and Blachowicz may be the main card, there are other fights taking place that night too, and you can check them all out below:
|Fight Night 167|
|Light Heavyweight||Corey Anderson||Jan Blachowicz|
|Welterweight||Diego Sanchez||Michel Pereira|
|Women’s Flyweight||Montana de la Rosa||Mara Romero Borella|
|Lightweight||Brok Weaver||Kazula Vargas|
|Flyweight||Rogerio Bontorin||Ray Borg|
|Lightweight||Lando Vannata||Yancy Medeiros|
When and Where to Watch Fight Night 167?
UFC Fight Night is fun to watch, and you’ll get to watch number 167 on February 15th, starting at 8 PM. The event will take place at the Santa Ana Star Center in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, USA. You can watch Fight Nights on ESPN+ or with a Fight Pass subscription.
How Can I Live Stream Fight Night 167?
Watching content online is something that we all do, but in the case of UFC fights, it’s so much easier because it’s pretty much the only stable way you can enjoy the content. Therefore, you can either subscribe to ESPN+ or for a Fight Pass through the UFC platform. ESPN+ is a really cool platform that allows subscribers to enjoy exclusive content such as sports events, read exclusive articles, and more. Start your 7-day free trial on ESPN+ now! Setting up an account on ESPN+ shouldn’t be too difficult to do, and you should know that the subscription runs at $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year.
ESPN+ works on a wide range of devices, including iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, Fire TV, Fire tablets, Chromecast, Roku, PlayStation 4, Oculus Go, Xbox One, Smart TVs, and more. (Note: ESPN+ only works in the United States, so if you plan on traveling abroad, you will need a VPN to make things work. Click here to find out what you need to do.)
Here’s how you can start your 7-day free trial on ESPN+:
- You’re going to have to visit the ESPN page and tap on the ESPN+ “Sign up now” button.
This will redirect you to a new page where you have to provide your name email address and password.
- After you tap the “Sign up” button, you will have to provide your payment details so they can finish setting up your account. You can either pay every month or once per year.
- You are now done in setting up your account, and you can go ahead and enjoy watching the UFC Fight Night.
How to Watch UFC Fight Night 167 When Traveling Outside of the United States?
When you travel the world, there are some limitations to what you can do, in the sense that live TV platforms and streaming services that you pay for are geo-blocked, so when you travel, you won’t be able to enjoy them as you do at home. This can be quite annoying, but it’s something that happens all the time due to the licensing deals every company has. In order to fix the problem, you need to seem to use a VPN that will change your IP address and make you appear to be back in the United States.
We can recommend ExpressVPN if you’re looking for apps to use, and this is a really cool tool that has thousands of servers all over the world and some really great privacy features.
Here’s how you can use ExpressVPN to watch UFC Fight Night:
- First, you have to visit the ExpressVPN (49% OFF) website so you can subscribe to the service. It will only take a few minutes of your time to go through the process, and you should know that they have a 30-day money-back guarantee policy in place, so you can always ask for a refund if there are any issues with your subscription.
- Then, you need to download the app for your device and to run the installer. Launch the tool and then get into your account, so the app is ready to use whenever you need it.
- You can then go looking for a server located in the United States and to connect to it.
- When the connection has been established, you can go ahead and launch ESPN+ so you can start watching that UFC Fight Night.
How to Watch Fight Night 167 With a UFC Fight Pass?
The Fight Pass has often been dubbed the Netflix for fight fans, and it gives UFC fans the ability to watch not only Fight Night events, but also other content which is available at all times of the day, whether we’re talking about behind-the-scenes footage or original content.
Subscribing to the Fight Pass will cost you $9.99 a month, or $8.99 per month if you pay for a six-month subscription. If you pay for the full year, it will only cost you about $7.99 per month. The UFC Fight Pass is available worldwide, except for Brazil. Therefore, the pricing will differ depending on where you live. You can download the UFC app for pretty much all your devices, including Xbox One, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, iOS phones and tablets, Android phones and tablets, Roku, Chromecast, and various smart TVs.
Here’s how you can sign up for the UFC Fight Pass:
- You’re going to have to start by visiting the UFC Fight Pass page, where you get to choose what type of subscription you want by picking whether you’re going to pay on a month-by-month basis or whether you’re going to pay twice a year or once a year.
- Once you tap the “Continue” button on the page, you will be redirected to another area, where you can sign up with your Facebook account or enter an email address to create an account.
- If you go for the email option, you will also have to provide further information about your password and your birthday and to tap the “Sign up” button.
- Then, you need to choose whether you’re going to pay with a credit card or a PayPal account in order to finish creating your account.