Cooking can be a passion, and it’s a great thing that there are so many networks nowadays that serve as a way for people to learn new recipes and new techniques they can apply in their own kitchens. We love watching the Cooking Channel online, so we think that you will feel the same once you see how flexible you become in enjoying the content you love anywhere you go.
The Cooking Channel was created in 2010 as a spin-off to the Food Network. On the Cooking Channel, you’ll find a ton of content about food and cooking, as the name suggests.
You’ll find Cooking Channel available in over 61 million households across the United States, which means that about half of the US gets to watch the shows. With its presence in numerous live TV services, folks can also enjoy the channel online.
How Can I Live Stream Cooking Channel?
With as much content as we consume online these days, it makes perfect sense that we’d also watch TV online, seeing as it makes life easier for everyone involved. When it comes to watching Cooking Channel online, there are quite a few ways you can do this, but we’d lead with fuboTV, which is a great platform that serves over a hundred networks in its main bundle. You can, of course, add more channel packs to your subscription if you want more content, which you’ll need to do because Cooking Channel is in the Extra pack. Start your 7-day free trial on fuboTV now!
Besides the channel packs you can get, there are also a bunch of premium networks that you can try out. fuboTV works on a wide range of platforms, including iOS and Android phones and tablets, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more. (Note: fuboTV is a service that only works in the United States, so if you want to enjoy it when traveling abroad, you’re going to need a VPN to make that happen. Click here to learn exactly what you need to do.)
Here’s how you can start your 7-day free trial on fuboTV:
- Start by visiting the fuboTV website and finding the “Start Free Trial” button. Tapping on this will redirect you to a page where you have to provide your email address and a password to set up an account. It’s also possible to take the shortcut by using the social login buttons from Facebook and Twitter.
- Next, you have to start setting up your subscription by picking the plan you want to go for. fubo Standard is the main bundle, while Family and Ultra include additional channel packs and premium networks. In fact, Ultra includes fubo Extra, which is home to Cooking Channel.
- Following your decision, you can go ahead and personalize your subscription. If you went with one of the other packs, you could add fubo Extra yourself or any of the other channel packs and premium networks available. You can also get any of the add-ons that will help expand the cloud DVR storage space or the number of devices you can watch content on.
- Finally, they need your financial details so they can fix up this side of things too. They won’t charge you until the 7-day free trial is over.
Other Ways to Watch Cooking Channel
Philo – One of the ways you can watch Cooking Channel easily is with the help of Philo, which is a great single-bundle service that features the network. There are no extra channel packs or premium networks to add here, which makes it super simple. Start your 7-day free trial on Philo now!
Hulu – Another good option is Hulu, which also features a single bundle of channels. The Cooking Channel is actually present in one of the two-channel packs they have available, called Hulu Entertainment, which costs $7.99 per month. Start your 7-day free trial on Hulu! Besides the packs, you can also add several premium networks. Also worth to note is that you can also enjoy the streaming platform when you subscribe to the live TV service, which is pretty awesome.
Sling TV – One of the most customizable services is Sling TV, and you’ll find the Cooking Channel here too. There are three bundles to choose from – Orange, Blue, and Orange + Blue. Besides their prices differing and the channel combo, you should also know that Orange subscribers can watch content on one device at a time, while folks who chose Blue and watch on three different devices, and Orange + Blue fans can watch on four of them. Start your Sling TV subscription by saving money on the first month! The Cooking Channel is present in the Lifestyle Extra channel pack, which will cost an extra $5 per month, regardless of which bundle you start with. Other packs are also available, along with a long line of premium and a la carte network.
How Can You Watch Cooking Channel when Traveling Outside the US?
Before we go on, we need to point out that all live TV services and streaming platforms in the US are geoblocked, which means that they can’t stream content beyond US borders due to licensing deals. This can be quite annoying when you simply want to watch your favorite shows, regardless of where life or work may take you, so you should know there is something you can do about the situation – change your IP address. You can do this rather easily with the help of a VPN that can do the job in under a minute.
If you’re looking for recommendations, we can direct you towards ExpressVPN, which features thousands of servers across the world and some really great encryption protocols to help secure your data.
Here’s how you can use ExpressVPN to watch Cooking Channel anywhere:
- First, you’ll have to start by signing up for ExpressVPN (49% OFF), which will only take a few minutes of your time. You should be aware that they have a 30-day money-back guarantee policy in place, so you can ask for a refund if you feel the service is not right for you.
- Then, you’re going to have to download the app and run the installer. Make sure to log into your account soon after to use the tool anytime you want.
- Look for a server that’s located in the United States and connect to it. This shouldn’t take too long because there are quite a few options available to you.
- Once the app informs you the connection has been established, you can launch fuboTV and start watching Cooking Channel anywhere you go.
Can I Live Stream Cooking Channel on the Networks Website?
Yes, this is something you can do rather easily. The Cooking Channel features a live stream that you can access anytime you want. In order to do this, you will need to use credentials from your TV provider in order to log into an account. Your TV subscription needs to include the channel, so you can use either one of the live TV services we discussed or another cable company. (Note: The Cooking Channel live stream is geoblocked, so if you are traveling, you’ll need to use a VPN to connect to a US-based server. Click here to learn what you need to do.)
What Shows Can I Watch on Cooking Channel?
There are a ton of shows available to watch on the Cooking Channel, which we’re sure you’ll enjoy a lot. Here are some titles you can check out on the Cooking Channel: