Any sitcom that will feature Dax Shepard is bound to be successful. Bless This Mess is a show starting its second season, and we are eager to watch it all online.
Bless This Mess originally aired on April 2019, and it will premier its second season this September. The show features Dax Shepard playing Mike Levine-Young, who is the former music journalist from New York, and who moves on to a new farmhouse left to him by a relative. Lake Bell plays Rio Levine-Young, who is Mike’s wife and a former therapist from New York.
— Bless This Mess (@BlessThisMessTV) September 6, 2019
The first season only featured six episodes, so it’s a bit unclear whether the second one will also be on the short size or if it will take the regular 20+ episodes that ABC shows usually have. In the second season, we’ll see a new adventure, as Mike and Rio will have to help Beau fix his marriage with Kay.
When and Where to Watch Bless This Mess?
The second season of Bless This Mess will kickstart on September 24th, 2019, so we will get to see the show in the evenings when ABC will once more host the Dax Shepard sitcom.
How Can I Live Stream Bless This Mess?
It is easier than ever now to watch TV online, especially a channel such as ABC, which is hosted by such a large number of platforms. Your best way of watching ABC is with PlayStation Vue. Start your 7-Day Free Trial on PlayStation Vue!
PlayStation Vue is one of the best platforms on the market, and it comes with some really great features for subscribers, such as the ability to record up to 500 programs to the Cloud and to watch content on five different devices at once. All these at no additional cost. There are four bundles that you can get on PlayStation Vue, commonly Access, Core, Elite, and Ultra, and they all feature ABC. You can customize your plan by adding a couple of channel packs, as well as several premium networks, including HBO and Showtime.
PlayStation Vue works on a lot of platforms, including PS3, PS4, Amazon Fire TVs, Apple TV, Chromecast, iOS and Android phones and tablets, Roku, and, of course, through browsers. There is no Xbox support as of now. (Note: PlayStation Vue is a platform that only works within the United States, so if you want to access it when traveling abroad you’re going to have to use a VPN to bypass the blockade. Click here to learn how to do this.)
Here is everything you need to do to set up a PlayStation Vue account and enjoy your 7-Day Free Trial:
- First, you should visit PlayStation Vue’s website to start your 7-Day Free Trial by tapping the appropriate button in the corner of the page. This will redirect you to a page where you have to provide your zip code so they can set up the right channel combination that’s available in your location.
- Now you have to pick the bundle you want to watch content on. We can recommend you go with the Elite bundle because it features all the channels (without HBO and Showtime, which are included in the Ultra bundle).
- Next, you have to customize your plan by adding extra channel packs and premium networks. If you are already done with setting up your account, you can tap the blue button on the page and get taken to the next page.
- Now you have to use an email address and password to set up a PlayStation Network account if you don’t already have one.
- Then, you have to provide your card details so you can finalize the setup process. Now you can start watching Bless This Mess and any other show so that you may want.
Other Ways to Watch Bless This Mess
YouTube TV – We are starting our list with YouTube TV, which is a service that offers all subscribers unlimited Cloud DVR storage space. There is only one bundle of channels, but you can add a bunch of premium networks if you want more content.
Hulu – Hulu is another great option for anyone who loves watching TV because it offers a great subscription that includes dozens of TV channels, as well as access to the video-on-demand library. ABC is part of the main bundle and you can add a couple of channel packs and several premium networks if you are looking for more content.
What Can I Do to Watch Bless This Mess Outside of the United States?
When you travel abroad, you need to take precautions. You won’t be able to watch the same shows that you do when you are at home, because the platforms you pay for are not going to be available when you cross the border. This happens because PlayStation Vue, YouTube TV, and Hulu, all have to abide by licensing deals, which means they cannot broadcast content outside of the United States. While this is quite inconvenient, it is perfectly normal and there is nothing out of the ordinary here. You can, however, bypass the blockade by using a VPN. We can only recommend you go with ExpressVPN, which is one of the best on the market and one we particularly enjoy because it has dozens of servers in the United States, thousands in the entire world, and some really great privacy and security features.
Here is what you need to do to use Express VPN to watch Bless This Mess when traveling abroad:
- The first thing you need to do is to subscribe to ExpressVPN by visiting their website. You need to keep in mind that the platform comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you do not enjoy the service you can always ask for a refund. Start your subscription by tapping the “Get ExpressVPN” button and following the instructions to set up the account.
- Download and install the app on your device. Follow-up by launching the tool and logging into your account.
- Then, you have to locate the server that is in the United States, which shouldn’t be a difficult task to perform.
- When the connection is established you can load PlayStation Vue, tune into ABC, and watch Bless This Mess.
Can I Watch Bless This Mess on ABC’s Website?
Yes, that is something that you will be able to do. ABC’s website features a live stream that you can access if you log into an account with the help of credentials from your TV provider, whether that’s live TV platform or cable company. Basically, you need to show ABC that you are paying for a TV subscription that includes their channel. (Note: ABC’s website is geo-blocked, so if you want to access it when traveling abroad you’re going to need to use a VPN to bypass the blockade. Click here to learn how to do this easily.)
Can I Watch Bless This Mess With a TV Antenna?
ABC is one of the few channels that continues to broadcast over-the-air, so you will be able to use a TV antenna to watch Bless This Mess and any other ABC show. TV antennas are particularly popular among cord-cutters because they are cheap to purchase and they offer people the possibility to watch TV for free.
We advise you to visit a site such as NoCable, that will offer you more information about the channels that are available over-the-air in your specific location. Furthermore, the site will give you information about how far off the broadcast stations are, so you can figure out exactly what range you should look for in a device before making any purchases. We have already given you a suggestion, which is a great device with good reviews from users. If you want you can do your own research and get more options.
Can I Binge-Watch Bless This Mess?
You will find that some episodes of Bless This Mess are available to watch on the ABC website after the third and you can still watch them. There is also the option of watching the show on Hulu, whether you’ve gone for the live TV platform or the simple Video-on-Demand service.
Can I Purchase Bless This Mess?
If you really want to, the first season of Bless This Mess will be available to purchase from platforms like Google Play, YouTube, iTunes, Microsoft Store, Amazon Prime, and Vudu. Make sure to check all the links, since they may have better deals available depending on when you want to make the purchase and which episodes you are interested in.
Please drop us a note and tell us what you chose to watch Bless This Mess on from our list. Share the article online with friends and family so they can read it to and follow TechNadu on Facebook and Twitter for more tech news, guides, and interviews.