Disney always knows how to pull our heartstrings, and it’s doing this very thing with Becoming, a new show that’s coming up on Disney+. We’re going to watch Becoming online, so let’s see what needs to be done.
Becoming tells multiple inspirational life stories from world-class entertainers, musicians, and athletes. Each episode will follow a celebrity take a trip to their hometown and visit the locations that were essential to them becoming who they are today, meeting up with family members, coaches, teachers, close friends, mentors, and more.
Not only will we see these people succeed, but we’ll also see them fail, we’ll see the hardships in their path, we’ll see the ups and downs, and much more.
Finding themselves became the real success story. All 10 episodes of Becoming, an Original Series featuring some of your favorite stars, are streaming Sep. 18 only on #DisneyPlus. #BecomingSeries pic.twitter.com/3ZJlUHigBj
— Disney+ (@disneyplus) August 18, 2020
When and Where to Watch Becoming?
Becoming will premiere on Disney+ on September 18th. All episodes will be released at once, so you have some binging to do.
How to Watch Becoming on Disney Plus?
Becoming is a show that was created by LeBron James and it’s a Disney+ original. This means that in order to enjoy it, you’re going to head over for Disney+. The subscription will cost you $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year.
You can also get Disney+ alongside Hulu and ESPN+ for $12.99 per month, which is also quite advantageous. There’s no longer a free trial available, so you’ll have to make do without it.
Disney+ needs your email address and your card details to set up your account. You’ll also need to choose whether you’re paying for the full year or adding it to the list of your monthly expenses.
There are loads of apps you can download for Disney+, including for smartphones and tablets running on iOS and Android, smart TVs, Chromecast, PS4, Xbox One, and more.
Who’s Featured in Becoming?
We’re going to see loads of inspirational stories in Becoming on Disney+. Here are the people the show is focusing on:
- Anthony Davis – professional basketball player for Los Angeles Lakers
- Colbie Caillat – singer-songwriter, two-time Grammy winner
- Adam Devine – actor, comedian, screenwriter, producer, singer, known for roles in Pitch Perfect, Modern Family
- Candance Parker – professional basketball player for Los Angeles Sparks
- Nick Kroll – actor, comedian, writer, producer, known for Kroll Show, Hellow Show, The League, Big Mouth
- Ashley Tisdale – actress, singer, producer, known for High School Musical, Disney shows
- Caleb McLaughlin – actor and singer, known for playing Lucas in Stranger Things
- Rob Gronkowski – American football tight end with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, three-time Super Bowl champion
- Nick Cannon – comedian, rapper, TV host, known for hosting the Masked Singer, America’s Got Talent, and films like Drumline.
- Julianne Hough – dancer, actress, singer, songwriter, known for Dancing with the Stars, won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Choreography.
Can I Watch Becoming Elsewhere?
Unfortunately, since this is a show that was created for Disney+, there’s no way to watch it on a different platform. At this point, it’s unlikely for it to become available on the likes of Hulu, or even for purchase on services like Google Play or iTunes. However, if you pay the monthly Disney+ subscription, you should be good to go.