HBO Max is one of the most popular on-demand streaming services next to Netflix and Hulu, considering it also offers hit WarnerMedia productions in its library. This means the HBO Max app supports a long list of currently popular devices and platforms, including TVs and streaming sticks. That said, let's see how to sign up, download, and install HBO Max on Amazon Fire TV in just a few easy steps.
Is Amazon Fire TV Supported by HBO Max?
Yes, HBO Max provides a native app for Amazon Fire TV devices. If you own an Amazon Fire TV device with Fire OS 5.1 or later, you are good to go. This would mean all Amazon Fire TV devices are compatible. Just in case, make sure their software is up to date before downloading the app.
How to Get HBO Max on Amazon Fire TV
- Sign up to HBO Max onits website if you don't already have an account.
- Once you have an active subscription, turn on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Go to the Home screen and navigate to the magnifying glass icon in the top-left of the screen / to the Find tab.
- Select Search and look for the HBO Max app by typing in its name.
- On the results page, scroll until you find the app's icon and select it.
- In overview screen, Click on the Get button to install HBO Max on Amazon Fire TV.
- After the installation is complete, launch the HBO Max app.
- Finally, log in to your HBO Max account and enter your credentials.
- That is all! You can now play your desired HBO Max content on your Amazon Fire TV device.
Can I Get HBO Max on Other Amazon Fire Devices?
HBO Max currently supports Amazon Fire TV, Firestick, and Fire Cube. We should mention that Amazon Fire tablets (4th generation and later) are also supported. The HBO Max app can run even on older versions of each of these Fire TV devices, but you may find that the streaming quality is not as good as it is on newer Fire devices versions.
In case you have any questions, post your comment below, and we'll make sure to respond as soon as possible. And, of course, enjoy watching HBO Max on Amazon Fire TV!