Considering that it offers plenty of interesting content, including high-profile originals, it’s easy to see how Disney Plus took the world by storm. It’s true that this media streaming service comes at an affordable price ($6.99/month), but there are also some very enticing deals out there. So, the big question is – can you get Disney Plus for free? The answer is yes. So, let’s talk about using currently available promotions that offer this benefit.
Before we jump to what you want to know, please note that you have several options in front of you. More precisely, the following Disney Plus deals are offered via Verizon, as this is the only company right now to partner with Disney – so, make sure to scrutinize your options. We will provide all the necessary details, so let’s jump right in, shall we?
How to Get One Year of Free Disney+ via Verizon Promo
Verizon has prepared an exciting deal for its ‘Unlimited’ customers. If you use any of the unlimited plans, you can get a free year of Disney Plus. The plans included in this promotion are Go Unlimited, Beyond Unlimited, Above Unlimited, Get More Unlimited, Do More Unlimited, Play More Unlimited, and Start Unlimited.
Get Disney+ For Free If You’re a Verizon Unlimited Customer
There are three possible routes to take here. The first one is for existing Verizon Unlimited customers, and here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Verizon’s Disney Plus page and then scroll down. Click on ‘Get Disney+’ under the ‘Already Have Unlimited’ heading.
- Now, you will need to sign-in using your ID and password. You will see the promotion details, saying that you’ll get a year of Disney+ for free ($6.99/month after). So, click on ‘Get Disney+.’
- Finally, agree to the company’s legal documents and click on the ‘Enroll in Disney+’ button. After a few moments, this media streaming service will be added to your Verizon account.
Get Disney+ For Free When You Upgrade to Verizon Unlimited
The next option applies for Verizon customers who aren’t using any of the Unlimited plans. If you decide to switch, you will get one year of Disney Plus for free. So, here’s the procedure:
- Visit Verizon’s Disney+ promo details. Under the ‘Upgrade to Unlimited’ heading, you will see a link that reads ‘Change Plan.’ Go ahead and click on it.
- If you’re not signed in, you will be asked for your ID and password. Fill out the required information and log-in. Then, Verizon will let you select an Unlimited plan.
- Once you switch to a new plan and get a confirmation that the process is done, return to Verizon’s Disney Plus page to take advantage of this promotion (you can repeat the steps found above).
Get Disney+ For Free When You Switch to Verizon
And finally, there’s a third scenario. In case you’re not a Verizon customer, you can get Disney+ for free if you decide to switch. So, let’s see how this is done.
- Again, go to Verizon’s Disney+ promo page. Scroll down and choose whether you want to sign-up for a new Fios or 5G Home plan.
- Depending on your selection, Verizon will now present a form that you need to fill out. So, go through the rest of the procedure on your own.
- Once you create a Verizon account and become a customer of this company, return to Verizon’s Disney+ page to enroll in Disney Plus. It means that you need to go through the steps explained in the first segment of this section.
If you aren’t Verizon customer, then it’s better to sign up for Disney+ bundle which offers Hulu and ESPN+ better benefits rather than just subscribing only to Disney+.
Dear readers, that would be all on how to get Disney Plus for free. If you have any questions, make sure to post them down below. We’ll make sure to respond as promptly as possible. And of course, enjoy streaming Disney+!