Watching older Disney shows or newer productions is too easy to do on Disney Plus, and the subscription is cheap enough that we don't feel sorry for going for it. Sometimes, however, we find errors that annoy us, like Error Code 9.
You are no longer logged in to Disney+. To continue watching, please sign in. If the problem persists, visit the Disney+ Help Center (Error Code 9).
This seems to be a pretty wide net for various connectivity issues, but we have to fix it nonetheless.
There's also a chance you'll see Error Code 9 with the following message:
We’re sorry; we could not process your payment using the information you’ve provided. If the problem persists, visit the Disney+ Help Center (Error Code 9).
What's Causing Disney Plus Error Code 9?
The problem with Disney Plus when error 9 hits seems to be with the servers they have as you get logged out. This can also be an issue with your login session timing out for some reason. Thankfully, you can try to fix it.
Keep in mind that quite often, people won't even see an error message when Code 9 is up.
If you've gotten the second text, you could also have an issue with the payment information you've put in, so you've likely typed something wrong.
How Can I Fix Disney Plus Error Code 9?
Since Disney Plus is such a popular platform, it sometimes happens that the servers sometimes glitch and log you out of your account. So, here's how you can try to solve the problem.
- First, make sure your Internet connectivity is up and running, and you can actually load other pages.
- If that clears out, you can then log back into your account. Make sure you type your credentials correctly.
If you received the second message, you need to take a few extra steps.
- First, make sure to check the credit card number, as well as the security number on the back and the expiration date information.
- You also need to check the ZIP or postal code, as it needs to match the location of your card.
- Make sure you used a banking card, as no other form of payment is permitted right now.
If the problem persists, you can contact the Disney Plus customer support team. They're available 24/7 over chat, phone, or social media, so they can help guide you a bit.