This add-on isn’t yet compatible with Kodi 19 ‘Matrix’ and its subsequent releases (of which, Kodi 19.4 is the latest one). Keep in mind that Kodi 19 is incompatible with many add-ons, which require to be updated to support the latest version of the application.
Since this particular add-on still works on Kodi 18.9 ‘Leia’ (and older releases), you can use that version of Kodi to install and run it. Once an update becomes available, we’ll make sure to let you know.
Are you a fan of Indian movies? If yes, then the Einthusan Kodi addon is a must-have for your collection. This addon offers an extensive selection of Indian movies in multiple languages such as Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, and obviously - Hindi. On top of that, it will spoil you with its innumerable choices while selecting which movie to watch. Not only that, but you can watch all those movies in HD as well!
Before we proceed further, a few useful words about the Einthusan Kodi addon. First, know that it sources its content from Einthusan's website, replicating its functionality. Once you launch the addon, you'll get to pick a language and then dive into the addon's library by checking what's new, what's popular, browsing titles manually, and more. With that said, the addon replicates the website quite nicely, without leaving out anything.
Since the majority of its movies come in HD, the addon's video quality doesn't disappoint either. That's why you'll find it featured in our guide on the best Bollywood addons for Kodi.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More Bollywood Content & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching Bollywood movies on Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More Bollywood Movies: Most Bollywood addons for Kodi are accessible from a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You will GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How to Install Einthusan Addon on Kodi
Ready to add hundreds of Indian movies to your Kodi? Well, these are the steps you need to take to install the Einthusan Kodi addon:
1. Launch Kodi and click on the cogwheel icon in the top-left corner.
2. Then, pick 'File Manager.' Once a new window opens, double-click on 'Add Source.'
3. Select '<None>' and input this URL: http://a4k.redditreaper.tech/addons/.
4. Input the name of the newly added file source ('Reddit Reaper') and click 'OK.'
5. Return to Kodi's home screen. Pick 'Add-ons' using the left-placed main menu.
6. Click on the open box icon, which you'll see in the top-left corner.
7. Then, select 'Install from ZIP file.' A pop-up should appear on your screen.
If you've never installed "unofficial" Kodi addons before, you'll need to enable the application's support for unknown sources. Use the provided link to learn how that's done.
8. Access 'Reddit Reaper,' and then select the 'repository.reasonsrepo.zip' file.
9. Once the repository installs, select 'Install from Repository.'
10. Navigate to Reasons Repository > Video Add-ons > Einthusan. Select the addon.
11. When you reach Einthusands overview, proceed to use the 'Install' button.
12. Click on 'OK' once you see the list of required dependencies.
13. Wait a couple of moments until the addon downloads and installs on your Kodi.
14. Return to Kodi's home screen and pick 'Add-ons' once again.
15. Enter the 'Video Add-ons' category. Then, launch Einthusan from there. That's it!
Einthusan Kodi Addon: What to Expect?
As we have already said, Einthusan for Kodi is the most extensive collection of Indian movies in a variety of languages. Here are some other things that you can expect from it:
- HD Quality - The first thing that impressed us at TechNadu was the addon's video quality. Depending on your choice, you can select to either watch the movies in standard or HD quality.
- Latest Movies - The addon keeps on updating movies, and we're happy to report that Einthusan is quite active in adding new titles to its library.
- Easy Organization - The addon has an accessible list of categorization options that let you select the movies by name, year, director and much more.
That would be all on how to install the Einthusan Kodi addon. In case you have any questions, let us know via the comments section below. And lastly, thanks for reading!