It’s true that streaming WWE-related content on Kodi is possible – but know that you won’t have plenty of options right now. When you set out to search for the best WWE Kodi addons, you will most likely find a handful of options, most of which won’t work properly.
After plenty of testing and trying out all kinds of addons, we’ve settled on a single option. We’re talking about ‘WWE Network,’ which requires a valid subscription to work. And with that said, this truly is the best way to watch WWE on Kodi in 2021 – at least for now.
Keep in mind that Kodi 19 ‘Matrix’ is the latest available version (during the last couple of months, Kodi 19.1, Kodi 19.2, and Kodi 19.3 were released as well). Still, if you haven’t updated your Kodi yet, know that the latest version of this application breaks compatibility with a large number of add-ons.
You’ll need to wait for third-party developers to make their add-ons compatible with Kodi 19, which could take a while. We’ve seen some progress when it comes to add-ons from Kodi’s official repository. However, the situation is still very problematic for add-ons that come from outside the official Kodi repository.
How to Install WWE Addon on Kodi?
The good news is that you can use WWE Network on your Kodi by installing a third-party addon. Let’s take a look at how that can be done.
- Download WWE Network for Kodi to your computer.
- Click on the provided link (above), then click on Code > Download ZIP.
- Next, open Kodi and go to ‘Add-ons‘ using the main menu.
- Once inside the ‘Add-ons’ section, use the open box icon in the top-left corner.
- Pick ‘Install from ZIP File.’
- Now, navigate to the ZIP file. Once you find it, double-click on its name.
- Wait until Kodi gives you a notification that ‘WWE Network’ is installed. That’s it!
After you finish installing WWE Network, this addon will be placed in the ‘Add-ons’ section (Video Add-ons). Go ahead, find and launch it.
As you’ll see, you will be asked for your credentials. If you don’t have an account at WWE Network, you can create one, free-of-charge for the first month. After that, you’ll need to continue paying $9.99 on a monthly basis.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is ExpressVPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
Best WWE Kodi Addon in 2021
And now, let’s talk about the best WWE-focused Kodi addon, which would be the ‘WWE Network’ addon. Here’s all you need to know.
|Video Streaming Quality||Mostly in 720.|
|Available Content||Content sourced from WWE Network.|
|Compatibility||Up to Kodi v18.9 (no support for Kodi v19 just yet).|
|Download ZIP File||Download from GitHub|
If you’re into WWE, it’s not a bad idea to invest in a subscription. As you can imagine, the most famous media streaming service that’s all about wrestling is WWE Network. For $9.99/month, you can unlock over 9,000 hours of on-demand programming.
What’s unique about ‘WWE Network’ is that it offers its own original content as well. You will get to watch TV series like Wrestlemania, Destruction of The Shield, WWE Ride Along, Stone Cold Podcasts, Best of WWE Hall of Fame, and many others.
WWE Kodi Addons Not Working? Try This!
As you can see above, the ‘WWE Network’ addon comes from GitHub. So, certain errors might pop-up, preventing you from installing the app. In that case, here’s what to do.
- If you see the ‘Failed to install the add-on‘ error, make sure to take a close look at that notification. Just below, you will find a more precise reason why the addon fails to install. If it mentions Python, that means that you don’t have a compatible version of Kodi (use Kodi v18.9 instead).
- Then, you could resolve a number of technical issues with Kodi by deleting its cache data. This is a harmless procedure that’s also quite easy to do. Use the provided link to learn more.
- If you see an error related to dependencies, you most probably have to install those manually. In that case, your next destination should be our guide to resolving Kodi’s dependency-related problems.
In the end, we would also like to recommend our central guide on how to fix Kodi errors. That’s where you’ll find several solutions to various problems with Kodi, so make sure to take a look.
Which WWE Addons for Kodi No Longer Work (Or Have Shut Down Permanently)?
It has become hard to find a fully-working WWE-focused addon for Kodi. To help you avoid those that no longer work, we’ll highlight some of the most popular WWE add-ons that are now obsolete (they either don’t work anymore, or they’re no longer available).
- Cerebro IPTV
- The Loop
That would be all we’ve prepared on the best WWE Kodi addons in 2021. However, there’s no need to stop here – as you can keep exploring the latest Kodi articles on TechNadu. Let us know if you have any comments, and thanks for reading!