Even though the majority of Kodi users rely on this application to watch movies and live TV channels, this isn’t where Kodi’s functionality ends. Kodi can a powerful ally when it comes to sports-related content. As we previously wrote, you can find a number of highly capable and fully-working sports addons for Kodi. These can help you to watch international TV channels that bring broadcasts of live events and replays. However, it’s always a good idea to find a niche addon that caters to your needs. After writing about boxing addons and different ways to watch NFL on Kodi, it’s time to provide an overview of WWE addons. If you continue reading you’ll get to learn about the very best WWE Kodi addons.
Long-term Kodi users know how hard it is to find fully-working Kodi addons as well as builds. There are hundreds of choices out there, and you’ll easily find something to watch in a matter of minutes. However, addons tend to disappear over time. This is why articles like this one can be helpful. As you are about to see, this article will show you several fully-working WWE Kodi addons, unlocking hundreds of hours of entertaining content. Let’s jump right in.
Disclaimer: This article contains information about software based on Kodi – which is based on open source software on its own. The following addons can be considered both official and unofficial. However, all of them are publicly available and free of charge. Therefore, TechNadu doesn’t take any responsibility for how our readers decide to use the software mentioned below. Please note that we don’t condone piracy nor copyright infringement. Additionally, this website is no way connected to the software mentioned below. Please make sure to read and fully understand the above-said disclaimer carefully and ensure the proper use of the software.
Warning: Why you must NOT USE Kodi without VPN?Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addons where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons are a scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
Best WWE Kodi Addons: Overview
We’d like to let you know that the following addons have been tested by our editorial team. TechNadu is giving its best to research and find fully-working addons that bring reliable performance and straightforward navigation. This strategy has been applied to this article as well.
We are sure that you’ll find at least a couple of fascinating options in this article. We also hope that all of our suggestions will be online for a long time. However, we know that addons can be problematic at times. If you encounter a non-working addon on this list, we’d appreciate if you’d let us know.
Before installing third-party addons, you need to make sure that your Kodi installation supports third-party addons. This option can be enabled in the application’s Settings panel. Here is how you can do that:
- Open Kodi and navigate to Settings. You can use the gear icon in the top-left corner to access this option;
- Now click on ‘System Settings’;
- Once inside the System Settings panel, make sure to pick ‘Add-ons’ in the sidebar;
- Finally, you can enable the support for unknown sources. Double-check if this option is enabled.
Best WWE Kodi Addons: Niche Addons
We would like to show you a niche addon first. A few months ago, we have a range of different niche addons. However, things have changed. At the moment, your best bet is to go with the WWE Network addon for Kodi.
If you’re into WWE, it’s not a bad idea to invest in a subscription. As you can imagine, the most famous media streaming website that’s all about wrestling is WWE Network. For $9.99 per month, you can unlock over 9,000 hours of on-demand programming.
What’s unique about WWE Network is that it offers its own original content. You will get to watch TV series like Wrestlemania, Destruction of The Shield, WWE Ride Along, Stone Cold Podcasts, Best of WWE Hall of Fame, and many others. The good news is that you can use WWE Network on your Kodi as well by installing a third-party addon. Let’s take a look at how this can be done:
- Download WWE Network for Kodi to your computer. This will be a ZIP file that needs to stay in that file format. In other words, just download the file and don’t do anything with it;
- Next, open Kodi and go to Add-ons using the main menu;
- Once inside the Addons Section, use the open box icon in the top-left corner;
- Pick ‘Install from Zip file’;
- Using a pop-up, navigate to the ZIP file you’ve previously downloaded. Once you find it, double-click on its name;
- Wait until Kodi gives you a notification that WWE Network is installed and ready to be used.
After you finish installing WWE Network, this addon will be placed in the Addons section (Video Add-ons). Go ahead, find and launch it. As you’ll see, you will be asked for your credentials. If you don’t have an account at WWE Network, you can create one free-of-charge for the first month. After that, you’ll need to continue paying $9.99 on a monthly basis.
It is also worth knowing that you can use your WWE Network account outside of Kodi as well. You can use it on any device with Internet connectivity like your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
WWE Kodi Addons: Popular Alternatives
After taking a look at niche WWE Kodi addons, it’s time to see what some of the popular sports addons have to offer. Let’s take a closer look.
The Dogs Bollocks
Being one of the most popular all-in-one addons at the moment, The Dogs Bollocks has a lot to offer. Aside from sports, this could be your go-to addon for watching movies and TV shows.
When it comes to WWE, you need to open the ‘Sport’ category on the home screen of the addon. Inside, you will see a list of different sports disciplines. As you’ll see, there is a dedicated section to wrestling that also includes UFC and boxing. Inside, over 150 media streaming links await including shows like WWE Smackdown, Monday Night Raw, WWE NXT, and more. It seems like all of the links fully work at the moment.
Don’t miss out on the best WWE content. Here’s how you can install The Dogs Bollocks for Kodi.
Next on our list of the best WWE Kodi addons is SkyNet. Begin a popular all-in-one addon, SkyNet brings everything from movies, live TV channels, up to sports.
The best thing about this addon is that it relies on several sources of content, which is clearly indicated by the addon. Once you open it, you will see the ‘SkyNet Sports’ category, where seven content sources await. Open the ‘Supremacy Sports’ and this is where a dedicated WWE category awaits. There are several titles in here like WWE Smackdown, Royal Rumble, as well as pay-per-view events. All in all, a really nice selection of content.
At the moment, this addon can be found in the Maverick Repository. Here’s how to install the SkyNet addon.
This list wouldn’t be complete if we didn’t mention Nemesis. No matter what kind of content you’re interested in, the chances are you’ll find something interesting here.
The only obstacle to using Nemesis is a PIN code which needs to be entered every four hours. However, this obstacle is well worth it considering the amount of content found here. To get to WWE content, open the ‘Sports Zone’. Then, select a content provider. You can go to Infinity Sports or Wiz HD scrapers, both of which feature TV shows from the WWE Network. There are dozens of fully working links – and these are regularly updated.
Don’t make a mistake by not trying out this addon. Learn how to add Nemesis to Kodi.
We’d like to conclude our list of the best WWE Kodi addons with cCloud TV. This is one of the widely used addons for watching live TV using Kodi. It brings thousands of TV channels from all across the globe – with very few dead links. Thanks to a recent update, cCloud TV now also offers on-demand movies and TV shows.
Even though this isn’t a dedicated sports addon, it does have an excellent selection of sports TV channels. These can be found by going to ‘Sports’ section from the addon’s home screen. However, you won’t find those channels organized into different categories. This means that you’ll have to find WWE-related channels on your own. You can overcome this obstacle by searching for a specific WWE TV shows. Just launch the addon and use the search tool located on the home screen.
Learn how to install cCloud TV by using the provided link.
We are sure you’ve found at least a few WWE Kodi addons that you wanted to try. Aside from providing you a list of addons, we want to include other helpful resources. We are sure you know that watching sports on a large-screen TV beats using a smartphone or computer to watching live matches. This is why we’d like to show you different ways to install Kodi on various devices.
- Let’s begin with desktop platforms. You can install Kodi on Windows in under one minute. The same applies to Mac (MacOS), various distributions of Linux, and Chromebook models;
- Next, there’s Kodi for mobile platforms. This includes Kodi for Android, which is a native application. With a bit of help, you can also install Kodi on iOS devices;
- Finally, there’s an extensive list of other devices that can benefit from using Kodi. These include Apple TV, Nvidia Shield TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Roku, different Smart TV models and Razer Forge TV.
We’d like to conclude this article with some of the best resources regarding using Kodi. Here at TechNadu, we give our best to teach you every tip and trick about this fantastic application. This is why we like to recommend our readers to check out the following articles.
- Inexperienced users of Kodi could greatly benefit from reading our Beginner’s Guide to Kodi. This is why you’ll learn the basic terms and uses of Kodi;
- The next step is checking out the Ultimate Kodi Guide. This article will turn you into a power user that knows all there is about Kodi;
- Finally, we’d like to present our Kodi Troubleshooting Guide. Every software is prone to technical issues. If you’re having troubles with your Kodi installation, this is where you can find a solution.
WWE Kodi Addons: Final Words
That would be it when it comes to WWE Kodi addons. We sincerely hope that you found useful information in this article. If that’s the case, feel free to share it with the rest of the WWE community.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to post a comment. We are dedicated to communicating with our readers, and we’re always glad to help. So, let’s talk!