You’ve probably heard that Verizon is offering an enticing deal that lets you get Disney Plus for free (for one whole year). So, if you’re an existing Verizon Fios customer or you’re thinking of switching to Verizon, now might be the best time to do so. We’re here to tell you all you need to know about this promotion, and we’ll explain how to watch Disney Plus on Fios in 2020.
First of all, you should know that this special promo offer is available to Verizon Wireless Unlimited customers, as well as new Fios Home Internet or 5G Home Internet customers. In other words, you’re eligible for this offer if you have at least one unlimited data plan, or if you’re planning to subscribe to Verizon 5G or Verizon Fios Home plans. Therefore, you can see that business users don’t belong in this group, nor do customers who are using a prepaid account. Of course, anyone can also join Disney+ as a standalone service, which we’ll talk about in the following guide as well.
And how, here’s how to watch Disney Plus on Fios in 6 easy steps:
- First, you need to visit Verizon’s “Disney+ Solutions” page, where you’ll find all the information you need. Then, scroll a bit down and click on ‘Get Started’ under the heading that reads ‘Disney+ on us for the first year.’
- Next, you need to select the option that applies to your case. If you already have an Unlimited plan, click on ‘Get Disney+.’ Alternatively, you can click on ‘Change Your Plan’ if you’re an existing customer wishing to switch to one of the Unlimited plans. And there are two more options for new users who want to subscribe to Verizon for the first time.
- Once you create your account (or if you already have one), you need to access your Verizon account. Alternatively, you can use the My Verizon app (available on Android and iOS). Upon logging in, you will see a message if you’re eligible for Disney Plus. However, even if the information doesn’t show, proceed to the ‘Account’ tab.
- Then, navigate to ‘Add-Ons’ and select the ‘Entertainment’ tab. This is where you’ll be able to connect your Disney+ account to your Verizon account. Once that happens, a promo code will be applied, and you’ll get one year of Disney+ for free.
- Now, you can proceed to download the Disney+ app on the platform you’re using. It means that you can install it on Amazon Fire TV devices, Apple TV, Roku, Samsung TVs, LG TVs, Android TVs, Vizio Smart TVs, iPhone/iPad, and plenty more. In case you use some other platform, make sure to search our website, and you’ll most probably find a step-by-step guide.
- Once you install the Disney+ app, feel free to open it. Log-in using your newly created credentials and enjoy streaming movies and TV shows!
We have one final note for you. You should know that this offer includes Disney+ only, as a standalone service. In case you want to access the Disney Plus Bundle (Hulu, ESPN, and Disney+), you will need to sign-up independently for that plan (and pay every month). And also, Verizon customers who have already pre-purchased through Disney+ are eligible for this offer as well. It means that you’ll get one year of Disney+ for free, and then you’ll return to the plan that you’ve previously purchased.
Additional Set-Up Guides
To help you set-up Disney Plus on all your devices, we’ve already produced several installation guides. We’ve provided some essential links above – but make sure to check out the following guides as well.
- How to Watch Disney Plus on TVs
- How to Watch Disney Plus on PlayStation 4
- How to Watch Disney Plus on Xbox
In case of any additional questions or doubts, don’t hesitate to contact our editorial team. Post your comment below, and we’ll do our best to respond as soon as possible. And of course, enjoy streaming movies and TV shows via Disney Plus!