Considering that the Walt Disney Company owns both Hulu and ESPN, it’s no wonder that there’s a very enticing bundle that also includes the recently launched Disney Plus. These are three separate media streaming services, with each catering to a different group of users. By combining all three into a single Disney+ bundle, you can access a treasure chest of entertainment, for your entire family. So, let’s talk about how to add Disney Plus to your existing Hulu or ESPN+ subscription.
Considering that we talk about three separate media steaming services, we understand how confusing this process can get. So, before we jump to our guides, one important note. This article is written for those who are existing Hulu or ESPN+ subscribers. With Disney+ being launched just now, you can add this streaming service to your existing Hulu/ESPN+ subscription and save plenty of money in the long run. Also, you will become a subscriber to the ‘Disney Bundle’ – which includes all three services for only $12.99 per month. So, let’s jump right in!
Here’s How to Add Disney Plus to Your Hulu Account
In case you already have a Hulu subscription, there’s an easy way to add Disney Plus to your existing subscription. In the end, you’ll become a ‘Disney Bundle’ subscriber, which means that you’ll access Hulu, Disney Plus, and ESPN+ via their separate, respective apps. So, let’s see how to get Disney Plus and add it to your existing Hulu subscription.
- Using your desktop or mobile Web browser, visit the Disney Plus sign-up page.
- You will see two options there. You need to choose the ‘Disney Bundle’ option, which shows the logos of Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+. So, click on the prominent ‘Buy Now’ button.
- Next, here’s a crucial piece of information. You need to sign-up for the Disney Plus bundle by using the same email address you use for your Hulu account. So, don’t forget to use the same email address you use for your Hulu. Input it, create a password and continue.
- At this point, you will need to fill out the required information and pay for the subscription. Please note that you don’t have to cancel your Hulu subscription. Since Hulu and Disney+ are products of the same company, the amount charged for the Disney bundle will be automatically adjusted to account for your subscription.
- Finalize the procedure, and you’ll become a subscriber to the Disney Plus Bundle. And also, that would be all on how to add Disney Plus to your Hulu account.
As already noted, we’re talking about existing Hulu subscribers in this article. So, if you’re subscribed to Hulu’s no-ads plan ($11.99/month), you’ll receive a $5.99 credit toward your Disney Plus bundle ($12.99/month). In other words, you will pay $18.99 per month in total (and you’ll get Hulu with no ads, Disney+, and ESPN+).
In case you don’t have a Hulu subscription, you can still subscribe to the Disney+ bundle. This means that you’ll access Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ at a price of $12.99/month. However, you will get Hulu’s plan that includes ads. And also, you won’t get the ability to upgrade to Hulu’s ad-free plan in the future. This means that we strongly recommend you subscribe to Hulu first (if you want the subscription without ads) and then subscribe to the Disney+ Bundle if you want the best out of these two services.
Here’s How to Add Disney Plus to Your ESPN+ Account
Don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten those who are subscribers to ESPN Plus. So, if you have a subscription, you easily add your Disney Plus account to your ESPN+ account – and this is done by signing-up for the Disney+ bundle. So, here’s how this is done.
- Using a Web browser, go to the Disney+ Bundle sign-up page. You will see two options there, where you get a standalone Disney+ subscription or Disney+ Bundle subscription. You need to go with the second option here.
- At this moment, you’ll be asked for your email address. You must use the same email address that you’re using for your ESPN+ account. By doing so, the system will recognize your email address and you’ll be charged for the Disney+ bundle by adjusting to account for your subscription. This means that you’ll be charged separately for your ESPN+ and Disney+ bundle, but you’ll pay only $12.99 per month.
- Then, fill out the required information and finalize the payment. Once done, you can expect an email to arrive in your inbox, with a specific breakdown of your charges.
There’s also one important thing to mention here. In case you’ve subscribed to ESPN+ using an app store (on Apple, Android, and Roku devices, for example), you’ll need to link your ESPN account to your app store purchase. For additional information, you can call Disney Plus customer service at (888) 905-7888.
Also, once you become a Disney+ Bundle subscriber, you will get access to ESPN+, Hulu (with ads), and Disney+. All of this is available for $12.99/month. As you probably know, Disney+ is priced at $6.99 per month, while ESPN+ comes in at $4.99/month. So, by getting the Disney+ Bundle, you will save 25% in total considering that you’ll get access to three separate media streaming services.
Dear readers, that would be all on how to add Disney Plus to your existing Hulu or ESPN+ subscriptions. In case you have any questions, make sure to drop us a comment below. We will do our best to provide a timely response to each of our visitors. And of course, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks!