If you're already a subscriber to Disney+, Hulu, or ESPN+, know that there's a way to bundle your subscriptions while keeping your monthly expenses under control. That means you'll get all three of those streaming platforms at an affordable monthly price. So, let's talk about how to add Disney Plus to your existing Hulu or ESPN+ subscription.
Before we jump to our guide, an important note. This article is written for those who are existing Hulu or ESPN+ subscribers. However, you can still use the links provided in this article even if you want to subscribe to Disney's bundles from scratch.
In other words, you should already be a subscriber to either Hulu or ESPN+. As you can expect, by getting a 'Disney Bundle,' all your Hulu or ESPN+ data will be saved (like your watch history, for example). You'll simply gain access to new streaming platforms.
So, let's waste no more time. Here's all you need to know about how to add Disney Plus to your existing Hulu and/or ESPN+ subscriptions.
How to Add Disney Plus to Your Existing Hulu Account
In case you're already a Hulu user, there’s a way to combine it with Disney+. In the end, you’ll become a 'Disney Bundle' subscriber, which means you’ll access Hulu (with or without ads, depending on your choice), Disney+, and ESPN+ via their separate, respective apps.
So, let’s see how to get Disney Plus and add it to your existing Hulu subscription.
1. Using any desktop or mobile Web browser, visit the Disney Plus sign-up page.
2. Then, click on the 'Get All Three' button and you'll access the sign-up form.
3. Now, input the email address that you use to access your Hulu subscription.
4. You will then be asked to input your password, so make sure to do that as well.
5. At this point, you will need to fill out the required info and pay for the subscription.
6. You'll see two bundles right now. Keep in mind that the $13.99/month bundle will be selected by default - and this one comes with Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu (with ads).
7. If you wish to get Hulu without ads, you need to click on 'Upgrade,' and that will upgrade you to the $19.99/month Disney bundle.
Keep in mind that you don’t have to cancel your Hulu subscription. Since Hulu and Disney+ come from the same company, the amount charged for the Disney bundle will be automatically adjusted to account for your new subscription.
8. Once you input your payment information, click on 'Agree & Subscribe.'
9. That's it! You are now a Disney Bundle subscriber.
Hulu offers three bundles right now. As mentioned above, you can get a bundle that combines Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu (with ads) for $13.99 per month. If you want Hulu without ads, you can combine it with Disney+ and ESPN+ for $19.99 per month.
There's another option if you need Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu with Live TV (where you get 65+ TV channels), which comes priced at $72.99 per month (this option is available via Hulu's website).
How to Add Disney Plus to Your Existing ESPN Plus Account
Don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten those who are subscribers to ESPN Plus. So, if you have that subscription, you easily add your Disney Plus account to your ESPN+ account – and this is done by signing up for a Disney+ bundle. So, here’s how this is done.
1. Using a Web browser, go to the 'Disney+ Bundle' sign-up page.
2. Click on 'Get All Three' and the sign-up procedure will initialize.
3. Once asked for your email, make sure to use the email address of your ESPN+ account.
4. You will also be asked for your password, or make sure to create one (or use your existing).
5. Right now, you should see the final step of the process - asking for your payment info.
6. By default, the $13.99/month bundle will be selected, and this one has Hulu with ads.
7. If you want Hulu without ads, make sure to click on 'Upgrade.'
8. Then, fill out your payment information.
9. Finalize the procedure by clicking on 'Agree & Subscribe.' That's it!
In case you’ve subscribed to ESPN+ using an app store (on Apple, Android, and Roku devices, for example), you’ll need to link your ESPN+ account to your App Store purchase. For additional information, you can contact Disney Plus' customer service at (888) 905-7888.
What's Included in Disney Plus Bundles?
At the moment, there are two Disney+ bundles. For $13.99/month, you get Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu (with ads). And for $19.99/month, you get Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu (without ads). The only difference between these is what you get with Hulu (ads or no ads).
What Hulu Plan Comes With Disney Bundles?
Right now, you can choose from three Disney+ bundles. Previously, you were limited to Hulu's ad-supported plan only, at $13.99/month. However, you can now also get Hulu's ad-free plan, priced at $19.99/month, or Hulu + Live TV priced at $72.99/month when you combine it with Disney+ and ESPN+.
Which Disney Plus Bundles Are Available to New Subscribers?
If you plan on subscribing to a Disney+ bundle, you get two options right now. You'll get Hulu, ESPN Plus, and Disney Plus. The only difference between Disney Plus bundles is that you get Hulu with ads for $13.99/month, or Hulu without ads for $19.99/month.
Who Can Upgrade to the Disney Plus Bundle With Hulu (No Ads)?
If you're already a subscriber to the $13.99/month Disney Plus bundle, it's not possible to upgrade to the recently introduced $19.99/month plan.
Are Disney Bundles Worth It?
Yes, Disney+ bundles are among the best media streaming deals. By combining Hulu, Disney Plus, and ESPN Plus - you get movies, TV shows, and sports (while saving up to 25% in comparison to their individual prices).
That would be all on how to add Disney Plus to your existing Hulu or ESPN+ subscriptions. In case you have any questions, make sure to drop us a comment below. We will do our best to provide a timely response. And, of course, happy streaming!