OnlyFans is a subscription service offering all kinds of content, like makeup and fitness tutorials, but it’s best known for its adult section. Due to the adult content on the site, many countries have banned OnlyFans, so people who live or travel to those locations can’t access it. Many schools, workplaces, and public Wi-Fi hotspots have OnlyFans blocked, too.
However, there is a way to get unrestricted access to OnlyFans: use a VPN for OnlyFans. When you connect to a VPN server in an OnlyFans-friendly country, it will trick the service into thinking you’re in a supported region and bypass its geo-block measures. This way, you’ll be able to access OnlyFans from anywhere, even while traveling.
In this article, we'll talk about the best VPN for OnlyFans by giving you 5 recommendations. We'll also show you how to use an OnlyFans VPN, how to pick one aligned with your needs, provide more information on how to troubleshoot a VPN, and we'll answer some FAQs.
Best OnlyFans VPNs - Our Shortlist
- ExpressVPN – Our #1-Rated Best OnlyFans VPN
- NordVPN – Best VPN for OnlyFans for Extra Privacy
- CyberGhost VPN – Secure VPN with Streaming Servers
- Private Internet Access – VPN with the Largest Server Fleet
- Surfshark – One-Click VPN for First-Time Users
How to Unblock OnlyFans with a VPN
To unblock OnlyFans with a VPN, you’ll need to find a VPN with servers in OnlyFans-friendly countries and get a subscription. Here’s what you should do:
- Subscribe to a VPN that works for OnlyFans (we recommend ExpressVPN).
- Download and install the VPN app on the device(s) you’ll use for OnlyFans.
- Open the VPN app and log in to your account to activate it.
- Connect to a VPN server in a region without an OnlyFans region block.
- That’s it! Now you can freely enjoy OnlyFans, no matter where you are.
Since OnlyFans is based in the UK, you can easily get OnlyFans unblocked by displaying a UK IP address. To get a UK IP, you need to connect to a UK VPN server. This will also work for unblocking many other UK sites.
The Best VPNs for OnlyFans in 2023
To find the best VPN for OnlyFans, you can use our article on the best streaming VPN providers as a guide. The first criterion you should look for is the ability to unblock OnlyFans, along with other popular content-streaming sites. Next, look for a VPN with a wide server network and servers in OnlyFans-friendly countries, such as the UK, the US, and Australia.
Your OnlyFans VPN should come with fast connection speeds and stable performance. Moreover, it should be able to protect you online, so look for features like obfuscated servers, a kill switch, a no-logs policy, secure VPN protocols, and robust encryption. The VPN must also allow multiple simultaneous connections and support many different devices.
Lastly, look for a VPN provider that offers 24/7 customer support, preferably via live chat. Also, having a money-back guarantee is a necessity, as it allows you to try the VPN’s services risk-free.
According to the criteria mentioned above, these are the 5 best OnlyFans VPNs:
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for OnlyFans because it has strong content-unblocking capabilities. This provider has a wide server network spanning 3,000+ servers in 94 countries, including servers in 24 US locations, 5 UK locations, and 7 locations in Australia. So, you can use it to connect to whichever OnlyFans server you’d like.
With ExpressVPN, you can easily bypass an OnlyFans block, regardless of whether it’s a region block or an IP address block in a school, office, or public WiFi hotspot. You can also get unbanned from OnlyFans if you were previously banned for violating its ToS.
This OnlyFans VPN is the fastest on the market, so you can expect lightning-fast connection speeds and consistent performance from it. It allows up to 8 simultaneous connections, and you can use it on a wide range of devices, such as phones, tablets, laptops, PCs, routers, and more.
In addition, you’ll get obfuscated servers, which hide the fact that you’re using a VPN, and a kill switch, which disconnects you from the Internet if your VPN connection fails. It also has a strict no-logs policy, military-grade encryption, secure VPN protocols, and data leak protection.
You can try ExpressVPN’s services risk-free thanks to its 30-day money-back guarantee. If you decide it doesn’t work for you, getting a refund is easy by contacting its support team via its 24/7 live chat feature.
- Bypasses OnlyFans geo-blocks.
- Tons of OnlyFans-friendly servers.
- Blazing-fast performance.
- 8 simultaneous connections.
- 24/7 customer support.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Limited customization.
|Get NordVPN Now|| |
Next on our list is NordVPN, a provider with a large server network that covers 60 countries with 5,800+ servers. It has servers in many OnlyFans-friendly regions, including 1,970+ servers in 16 US locations, 440+ in 4 UK locations, and 190+ in 5 Australian locations.
This VPN for OnlyFans comes with excellent content-unblocking capabilities, so it’s able to unblock OnlyFans and other streaming platforms easily. It delivers medium-fast connection speeds and reliable performance, but it’s much slower on more remote servers.
With NordVPN, you’ll get all the security and privacy measures needed to safely access any kind of OnlyFans content. Those features include obfuscated servers, a no-logs policy, a kill switch mechanism, secure VPN protocols, AES 256-bit encryption, data leak protection, and a Double VPN feature, which routes your traffic through 2 VPN servers.
NordVPN allows up to 6 simultaneous connections and is compatible with every device where OnlyFans is available. You can use it on your phone, laptop, tablet, PC, router, and more. You’ll also get a 30-day money-back guarantee and 24/7 customer support via NordVPN’s live chat feature, available on its website.
- 2,000+ OnlyFans-friendly servers.
- 6 simultaneous connections.
- Robust security and privacy.
- 24/7 live chat support.
- 30-day refund policy.
- Remote servers can be slow.
CyberGhost is an excellent OnlyFans VPN that comes with a much larger server fleet than both ExpressVPN and NordVPN. Namely, it has more than 9,500 servers in 100 countries, including 724 servers in the UK, 1,453 in the US, and 213 in Australia.
This VPN can easily unblock OnlyFans and other popular streaming sites and give you access to a wide range of OnlyFans content. It also comes with reliable performance and medium-fast Internet connection speeds, plus streaming-optimized servers in certain areas.
CyberGhost will make sure that no one knows what you’re watching on OnlyFans or what you’re doing online in general. It doesn’t have obfuscated servers, but it does have a capable kill switch, a no-logs policy, secure VPN protocols, 256-bit encryption, data leak protection, and more.
With this VPN for OnlyFans, you can connect 7 devices simultaneously, including phones, tablets, PCs, laptops, routers, and many other smart gadgets. It also provides 24/7 customer support, which you can access at all times via the CyberGhost official website.
Lastly, you’ll get a generous money-back guarantee—45 days on longer-term plans and 14 days on the monthly plan.
- 2,390+ servers for OnlyFans.
- Can bypass OnlyFans' blocks.
- Reliable performance on all servers.
- 24/7 live chat support.
- 45-day money-back guarantee.
- No obfuscation available.
If you want to unblock OnlyFans content from the US specifically, then Private Internet Access (PIA) is an excellent choice. It has the largest server fleet on the market, containing thousands of servers in 84 countries. It has servers in all 50 US states, 3 locations in the UK, and 5 locations in Australia.
Thus, PIA can easily unblock OnlyFans along with various other geo-restricted platforms and sites. While streaming OnlyFans with PIA, you’ll get average connection speeds and reliable performance.
PIA is an excellent solution for advanced users, as it allows them to tweak their settings to their liking. It also allows unlimited simultaneous connections, so you can use it on as many devices as you want, such as phones, laptops, PCs, tablets, routers, and more.
This provider offers top-notch security and privacy features, including obfuscation through its Shadowsocks protocol, a kill switch, secure VPN protocols, military-grade encryption, a no-logs policy, data leak protection, a Multi-Hop feature, and much more. The Multi-Hop feature gives you an extra layer of protection, routing your traffic through 2 secure servers.
PIA also offers reliable 24/7 customer support via live chat, which you can access on the PIA website. Lastly, you’ll get a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try the VPN risk-free.
- Can unblock OnlyFans easily.
- Largest server fleet available.
- Unlimited simultaneous connections.
- 24/7 live chat support.
- 30-day money-back policy.
- Not ideal for beginners.
Surfshark is a newer VPN provider that already has a wide server network consisting of 3,200+ servers in 100 countries. It offers coverage in 4 UK locations, 25 US locations, and 5 Australian locations. It can easily bypass the region block that many countries have for OnlyFans.
Not only can Surfshark bypass an OnlyFans block, but it can also give you access to a vast array of other streaming sites and platforms. And no matter which you use, you’ll get super-fast Internet connection speeds and reliable performance. It’s one of the fastest VPNs out there, making it ideal for those looking for high-speed streaming.
With one Surfshark subscription, you can protect an unlimited number of devices. Also, the VPN is compatible with many different devices, like phones, tablets, laptops, PCs, routers, and more.
Surfshark also comes with enterprise-grade security and privacy features. Some of them include a strict no-logs policy, obfuscated servers, a kill switch, military-grade encryption, secure VPN protocols, data leak protection, and a Multi-Hop feature.
Like all the other providers on our list, Surfshark also offers 24/7 customer support via live chat. Finally, it has a 30-day money-back guarantee on all its subscription plans.
- Servers in OnlyFans-friendly countries.
- Can get OnlyFans unblocked.
- Unlimited connections.
- 24/7 live chat support.
- 30-day refund period.
- Can take a while to connect.
Why Do You Need a VPN for OnlyFans?
You need a VPN for OnlyFans so that you can unblock the site in geo-restricted regions. Other reasons why you need a VPN for OnlyFans include the following:
- Bypass OnlyFans' Geo-Blocks – With OnlyFans banned in quite a few countries (as well as in offices, public Wi-Fi hotspots, and universities), you’ll need a new IP to mask your true location. A VPN will give you an IP address from the country of your choosing so you can sidestep any OnlyFans block-location frustrations.
- Avoid OnlyFans Performance Issues – A VPN can help you avoid IP bans, OnlyFans server issues, and more. You can change your virtual location and get an IP that isn’t banned, allowing you to connect to any OnlyFans server.
- Bypass Bandwidth Throttling - Many ISPs throttle their users who stream a lot of content, and OnlyFans is also part of that equation. By using a VPN, you ensure that your ISP can't see what you do online, so throttling becomes impossible to implement.
- Watch Content While Traveling - There's no need to stop following your favorite creators just because you're traveling abroad. With the best VPN for OnlyFans, you won't have to worry whether OnlyFans is blocked or restricted, no matter where you travel.
- Hide Your Browsing History – Many people don’t want others to know that they’re using OnlyFans. If you want to hide your OnlyFans activity, using a VPN will make that easy.
- Hide Your IP Address - Websites and digital services use your IP address to determine your location, which is how they can impose geo-blocks and show location-specific services. With a VPN, you get a new IP address each time you connect.
- Connect Safely Using Public Wi-Fi - It's true that most public Wi-Fi networks use trackers to extract your sensitive information. Their admins can also see the content you want online. You can use a VPN when connecting to public Wi-Fi to hide your browsing data.
How to Choose the Best OnlyFans VPN?
To choose the best OnlyFans VPN, base your requirements on the ability to unblock the site, the size of the server network, and the overall performance. Here's more info:
- Ability to Unblock OnlyFans: If you're in a country where OnlyFans isn't available, or if you travel frequently, make sure to pick a VPN with proven unblocking capabilities.
- Server Network Size and Distribution: Having a sizable server network gives you more options for unblocking OnlyFans and reaching the fastest possible speeds.
- Speed and Performance: Every VPN is different when it comes to speed, but the best ones will slow you down by only around 10%, with no disruptions to your activities.
- Access to Obfuscated Servers: If you wish to hide that you use a VPN (if you're in a country that's against VPNs, for example), pick a VPN with obfuscated servers.
- Privacy and Security: Never settle for anything less than OpenVPN or WireGuard, paired with AES-256 or ChaCha20 encryption ciphers, which can guarantee your privacy.
- Sufficient Number of Simultaneous Connections: VPNs typically offer 5 to 8 simultaneous connections, but some can impose no such restrictions.
- Customer Support: When issues arise, you'll want to resolve them quickly. That's why the best OnlyFans VPN must bring 24/7 live chat customer support.
- Money-Back Policy: You can protect your purchase by getting a VPN that offers a 30- or 45-day money-back policy, giving you plenty of time to test-drive it.
What Countries Is OnlyFans Banned In?
OnlyFans is banned in Dubai, Russia, Belarus, Turkey, and several other countries. Most places impose an OnlyFans region block due to the adult content on the platform because sharing it online is illegal. Some countries have an OnlyFans location block to stop younger generations from accessing it.
Furthermore, many students are banned from OnlyFans while they’re at school because it’s blocked on most academic institutions’ networks. In addition, offices, other workplaces, and public WiFi hotspots frequently have OnlyFans banned, too.
A VPN can help you get unbanned from OnlyFans while you’re at school or the office by giving you a brand-new IP address to make it look like you’re located somewhere else. To unblock OnlyFans in such places, connect to a VPN server in a country where OnlyFans is allowed.
With a VPN, you can also bypass an OnlyFans geo-block. However, not all providers can get around OnlyFans block measures, so you need to choose one with strong content-unblocking capabilities and servers in OnlyFans-friendly regions.
OnlyFans Not Working with a VPN - How to Fix?
If your VPN is struggling to unblock or access OnlyFans, you can try restarting your device, using a different server, or switching to another protocol. You can try the following:
- Restart Your Device & VPN: To resolve all kinds of connectivity issues, all you have to do is restart your device and your VPN. This especially goes for those who don't turn off their computers in a while. A simple reboot is always the best first step.
- Check Your Internet Connection: Make sure your Internet connection works properly by disconnecting from your VPN first. Try browsing the Web for a couple of minutes. If sites load slowly, contact your ISP for more information.
- Clear Your Browser's Cache & Cookies: If you use a Web browser to access OnlyFans, removing the existing cache and cookie data is a must. That's how you'll force OnlyFans to re-read your location, which should point to the location of your VPN server.
- Update Your VPN: VPN apps are usually quick to release updates that improve performance and resolve bugs. If you haven't updated your VPN in a while, check if there's a new update you can install. Then, try accessing OnlyFans again.
- Use Another VPN Server: Pick a server in a different location. Even better, see if you can use an obfuscated server, giving you an extra layer of data protection. Obfuscated servers are highly useful when unblocking sites and bypassing geo-blocks.
- Use Another VPN Protocol: Visit your VPN's settings and switch to OpenVPN, which is usually the best option for unblocking sites and apps. If that one doesn't work, pick an alternative, like WireGuard, as it comes paired with ChaCha20 encryption.
- Disable Your Device's Firewall: If you use a Windows PC, you can try disabling your device's firewall, which can often interfere with VPN connections.
- Disable Your Device's GPS Data: If you use a mobile device to access OnlyFans, see if you can disable the app's location services, as those typically rely on GPS.
- Contact Your VPN: If none of our previous recommendations worked, it's time for you to turn to your VPN and ask for assistance in unblocking OnlyFans.
Can You Use a Free VPN for OnlyFans?
Yes, you can use a free VPN for OnlyFans, but this might not be very effective, and it’s not recommended. That’s because free VPN providers come with restricted services and features and aren’t able to bypass OnlyFans blocks.
In addition, they come with a limited server network, low data caps, slow speeds, and limited simultaneous connections.
Moreover, free VPNs have limited security and privacy features and often sell their users’ data to make some money. Also, they don’t have obfuscation or strong encryption—two features that are needed to bypass OnlyFans geo-restrictions and IP bans.
To get unrestricted access to OnlyFans, we recommend you go for a premium VPN provider that can give you complete access to the platform.
Countries like Dubai, Russia, Belarus, and Turkey have imposed OnlyFans blocks, making the site unavailable for both citizens and tourists. Moreover, OnlyFans is banned in schools, places of work, and public Wi-Fi hotspots. Luckily, an OnlyFans VPN can bypass these restrictions and give you full access to the site.
We recommend ExpressVPN to all who want to use OnlyFans without limitations, as it has excellent content-unblocking capabilities and servers in many OnlyFans-friendly places. Also, this VPN will hide your online activity from everyone, ensuring complete privacy for all users.
Can You Use a VPN on OnlyFans?
Yes, you can use a VPN on OnlyFans if you wish to unblock the site. Keep in mind that using a VPN isn't an excuse to go against OnlyFans' ToS or do anything against the website's rule, like re-posting images and videos - even if you hide behind a VPN.
Does OnlyFans Work with a VPN?
Yes, OnlyFans works with a VPN. A VPN can give you access to the site from any restricted location, opening up OnlyFans content to people in many different countries. It will even help you get around an OnlyFans server error, if you encounter one.
Does OnlyFans Block VPNs?
No OnlyFans doesn't block VPNs. However, if you're in a country with heavy censorship, you can't use just about any VPN. You need a more powerful one to access OnlyFans and bypass those geo-blocks.
What VPN Works with OnlyFans?
ExpressVPN works with OnlyFans, hiding the fact that you’re accessing the site from your ISP and any other third parties. Sites like OnlyFans block methods of masking locations with VPN detection technologies, but ExpressVPN can easily bypass such measures.
Is OnlyFans Safe without a VPN?
Yes, OnlyFans is safe without a VPN. However, people on OnlyFans can post malicious links and conduct stealthy cyberattacks that you might not notice until it’s too late. So, using a VPN for OnlyFans (and for browsing online in general) is highly recommended.
How Can You Get Around Being Blocked on OnlyFans?
To get around being blocked on OnlyFans, you’ll need a brand-new IP address. You can get one by using an OnlyFans VPN and connecting to one of its servers. With the new IP, you will no longer be blocked from accessing the site.
Does OnlyFans Track Your IP Address?
Yes, OnlyFans tracks your IP address. Even if you change your location directly on the site, it’ll still track your IP through your device. And by tracking your IP, it can see where you live. The only way to prevent this is to use a VPN for OnlyFans and hide your real IP address.
Can OnlyFans Block Your IP Address?
Yes, OnlyFans can block your IP address. This can happen because you’re located in a restricted country or if you’re using a network that has banned OnlyFans. An IP ban can also happen if you’ve violated OnlyFans’ ToS.
OnlyFans’ block-IP-address strategy mainly serves to protect its users and creators. Even so, a VPN can help you avoid these blocks by giving you a new IP from a supported region.
Does ExpressVPN Work on OnlyFans?
Yes, ExpressVPN works on OnlyFans. In fact, it's our #1 recommendation for OnlyFans as it comes with high-end content-unblocking features, plenty of servers, works on any device, and also brings high-end performance.
That’s it for our guide on choosing a VPN for OnlyFans. If you have any additional remarks or questions, feel free to share them via the comments section. Thanks for reading!