Call of Duty: Warzone is one of the most popular free-to-play battle royale games, with over 100 million downloads and an army of daily active users. So, there are more chances of getting tough opponents whenever you play a match. Thankfully, premium VPN services like NordVPN can help you find bot lobbies in Warzone and ensure easy wins in just a few steps.
Not just winning game matches, but you also get complete online security while using NordVPN for Warzone. Given that, you can unblock the game on your school or office computer and play anonymously using public Wi-Fi hotspots anywhere with this VPN. On top of that, it offers low ping and enables you to play with zero interruptions for longer hours.
In short, if you want to ensure more kills and push your rank in Warzone, use NordVPN when playing the game. So, without further ado, check this guide on NordVPN Warzone and learn how to get bot lobbies. Let’s start!
How to Use NordVPN to Get Easy Lobbies on Warzone
NordVPN has servers in certain countries where few players remain active throughout the day. Connecting to such a location can get you into easy lobbies. You only need to set up NordVPN on the device you’re going to use for playing Warzone and connect to any server in Chile, Brazil, or Singapore to find the easy lobbies.
Here's our step-by-step guide on using NordVPN when playing Warzone. Have a look:
- First, sign up for NordVPN.
- Visit its official website and log in to your online account dashboard.
- Download the correct NordVPN application for your device.
- Install the native app and log in to your NordVPN account.
- Use NordVPN's interactive map to pick a specific VPN server location.
- Once you connect, feel free to launch CoD: Warzone. That's it!
Does NordVPN work with Warzone?
Yes, NordVPN works with Warzone. This VPN offers multiple servers in the locations where Warzone servers are placed, e.g., the US, UK, Japan, etc.
You can easily connect to the game server nearest to your present location and experience high-speed gaming with low latency while using NordVPN.
It also lets you bypass the skill-based matchmaking (SBMM) algorithm and find easy lobbies in Warzone by connecting to VPN servers in foreign countries. Also, no matter which server you prefer to connect to, you’ll always get the lowest ping possible and unlimited bandwidth to play lag-free matches on any network.
NordVPN encrypts your gaming traffic with AES-256 bit encryption keys that make you anonymous to the snoopers on the Web. Hence, if you stream your gameplay live, you no longer need to worry about online trolls or DDoS attacks.
And, if you’re traveling to any country where Call of Duty: Warzone is banned, connect to the NordVPN specialty servers, i.e., DoubleVPN, Onion over VPN, and obfuscated servers. These servers are designed to render extra protection, which you’ll require to circumvent geo-restrictions and access Warzone from any location where this game is banned.
Above all, NordVPN can be configured on PlayStation and Xbox (by setting it on a router) and provides native application support for Windows PCs. Hence, irrespective of your choice of device, you can use NordVPN every time when playing Warzone.
What's the Best VPN Location to Connect to When Using NordVPN for Warzone?
Call of Duty: Warzone has servers in 15+ countries in the world - and NordVPN offers servers in most of those locations. However, we recommend going for a location where NordVPN offers multiple servers, helping you connect to servers with few active users. Doing that will help you get good gaming speed and low ping.
So, here are the best NordVPN locations to use while playing CoD Warzone:
- US - NordVPN has around 2,000 servers across 15 cities in the US.
- Brazil - 20+ servers are available in Brazil to connect to when playing Warzone.
- Chile - Connect to the Santiago server for a lag-free gaming experience.
- UK - You can choose from 440+ servers in the UK to play Warzone.
- Germany - There are 240+ NordVPN servers across two different cities in Germany.
- Singapore - Players from Asia can connect to any of the 110+ NordVPN servers in Singapore for an enhanced gaming experience in Warzone.
NordVPN Not Working with Warzone - How to Fix?
There could be many reasons why your NordVPN app is not working with Warzone. For example, if your system cache and cookies have stored your previous location details, the game may continue to see your actual location instead of your NordVPN virtual location.
Also, if the VPN server you’re connected to is blacklisted, you won't be able to play Warzone unless you obtain a new IP (done by switching to another VPN server). Aside from that, using an outdated version of the VPN application can also cause errors.
Irrespective of the reasons, you can try the following actions when NordVPN doesn't work with CoD Warzone:
- Clear your Web browser's cache and cookies, connect to a NordVPN server, and then log in to your Activision account once again.
- Update your NordVPN application, which you can do from the application itself or by downloading the latest version from NordVPN's website.
- Try a different NordVPN server and accessing Warzone with a different server IP.
- Try a different NordVPN protocol (we recommend switching between NordLynx and OpenVPN, which you can do by visiting NordVPN's settings).
- If you haven't added NordVPN to the exceptions in your firewall settings, it might block the NordVPN traffic. Add NordVPN to the Firewall exceptions list in that case.
Now you know everything about using NordVPN for Warzone to get into easy lobbies, so you can improve your stats in no time. Also, don't forget that its no-log policy safeguards your personal details from network admins and ISPs. That means you can play CoD Warzone over NordVPN on any network seamlessly. So, if you're not a subscriber already, grab your risk-free NordVPN trial.
Of course, NordVPN isn't your only option. If you want to check what else is out there, here's our guide on the best VPNs for CoD: Warzone.
Is NordVPN Good for Warzone?
Yes, NordVPN is a good choice for Warzone, as it comes with gaming-ready VPN servers in all the countries where Call of Duty offers servers.
You can just connect to any of those locations and acquire a virtual IP to play lag-free matches in Warzone. Also, NordVPN encrypts your gaming traffic, keeping you anonymous on the Web.
Does NordVPN Give You Bot Lobbies in Warzone?
Yes, NordVPN can help you access bot lobbies in Warzone. It has servers in Chile, Brazil, and Singapore, all of which are good locations to find bot lobbies.
Especially if you’re connecting to any of these locations in the early morning or late night using NordVPN, you can definitely access easy lobbies.
Does NordVPN on Warzone Lower Your Ping?
Yes, NordVPN lowers your ping in Warzone.
You can connect to a VPN server relatively near your physical (actual) location. Doing so will make your data travel less, getting you quick responses while playing Warzone.
Can You Get Banned for Using NordVPN on Warzone?
That’s all - our guide on NordVPN Warzone ends here. If you have further queries, drop us a comment through the below button. And lastly, thanks for reading!