NordVPN comes with client apps for iOS devices. Whether you're using an iPhone or iPad, if it runs on iOS 11.0 or later OS versions, you'll get a compatible NordVPN app to use on your device. Though Apple takes care of your device security, installing a VPN will enable you to achieve complete online freedom. That's why we've provided a step-by-step guide to help you download, install, and use NordVPN on iOS. Have a look.
1. First, visit the NordVPN website.
2. Next, tap the Grab the Deal button and choose a VPN subscription on the upcoming page.
3. Now, submit the required details to complete your purchase.
4. You have to wait for a confirmation on your purchase.
5. When you get one, move to NordVPN's official website and tap the burger menu at the top-right corner.
6. Choose Log in from the sidebar next.
7. Enter your Username or email to Continue.
8. Type in your password on the next screen to access your online account.
9. From there, scroll down to Download apps.
10. On the next screen, NordVPN will suggest a suitable application for your device; tap the Download app button.
11. You'll be redirected to the App Store now; hit the Download button next to NordVPN.
12. When installation gets finished, launch the app.
13. Next, tap the LOG IN button on the main screen of the app.
14. You need to choose the account you want to continue with from the Nord Account page.
15. Once you log in, the NordVPN privacy agreement will pop up; tap Agree & Continue.
16. The NordVPN app UI will be unlocked now; choose QUICK CONNECT to reach the nearest server location as suggested by NordVPN.
17. Alternatively, choose a server location under BROWSE COUNTRIES to get a virtual IP from your preferred country.
18. In both cases, NordVPN will ask for your permission to establish a VPN connection; tap Got it.
19. Next, a warning message will pop up, tap Allow to let NordVPN add network configuration to your device.
20. If your Touch ID is enabled, you'll be required to confirm your choice with your fingerprint.
21. Finally, your status will turn into Connected.
That’s all! Now you know how to download, install, and use NordVPN on iOS. If you’ve further queries, drop us a comment through the below button. Thanks for reading!