NordVPN offers a client app to install and run on your Android TV. With this app, you can bypass geo-restrictions to unblock and watch any content available on the web. NordVPN Android TV app also ensures that you don't have to configure this VPN on the router to get the best coverage on your big screen. However, installing this VPN native app for the first time can be tricky. That's why we've compiled a step-by-step guide to help you learn how to download, install, and use NordVPN on Android TV. Take a look to enjoy private and safe streaming.
1. First, visit the NordVPN website from your PC.
2. Next, click the Grab the Deal button and choose a VPN subscription on the next screen.
3. Submit the required details now and complete your purchase.
4. Once you get a confirmation on the same, shift to your Android TV.
5. Visit Google Play Store and search for NordVPN.
6. Next, install and launch the app on your TV.
7. Choose Log in after that.
8. You'll be redirected to the Nord Account page now, where a numerical and QR code will be displayed.
9. Either you can visit nordaccount.com/remote and enter the numerical code there or scan the QR code with Google Lens like software to Log in.
You can also choose to Log in manually on your Android TV. You've to enter your username and password in that case.
10. Next, you need to choose the account you want to continue with.
11. You've to verify it's you by entering the code shown on your TV.
12. As soon as you do that, you'll be successfully logged into the NordVPN Android TV app.
13. Tap Connect now to connect to the nearest NordVPN server.
14. You can also choose your preferred location under All Countries.
15. In both cases, a Connection request notification will pop up; choose OK.
16. A warning message will pop up next; check the box next to 'I trust this application' and hit OK.
17. Once done, your VPN status will turn into Connected instantly.
That’s all! Now you know how to download, install, and use NordVPN on Android TV. If you have further queries, drop us a comment through the below button. Thanks for reading.