NordVPN comes with a range of subscription options, starting at $3.29/month if you decide to get a long-term subscription plan. However, if you’ve never been a VPN user, you might find yourself confused by various plans, their durations, and their cost. With that said, we’ll use this article to tell you how much is NordVPN, explained in simple terms.
Since you’re reading this article, you’re probably considering becoming a NordVPN user. If that’s so, we recommend checking our in-depth NordVPN review, where you’ll find plenty of information about what to expect. And also, we recommend checking what’s new in NordVPN, especially if you want to know how often this VPN receives new features.
Complete Breakdown of NordVPN’s Pricing – Here’s How Much You’ll Need to Pay!
At the moment, NordVPN offers three subscription plans. They come with an identical set of features. So, the only difference is in their duration and cost. Keep on reading to learn more.
How Much Does NordVPN Cost for 1 Month?
Paying monthly for NordVPN will cost you $11.95. It means that this VPN will charge you $11.95 every single month for as long as you decide to remain its subscriber.
With that said, know that NordVPN’s monthly plan is the least affordable way to use this VPN. If you’re able to pay a certain amount upfront, this VPN’s long-term subscription plans will let you save up to 72%, as explained below.
How Much Does NordVPN Cost for 1 Year?
Paying yearly for NordVPN will cost you $59.00 (for the first year). That price comes down to $4.92 per month, which means you’ll save 58% in comparison to NordVPN’s monthly plan.
Before you subscribe, make sure to read the fine print. That’s where you’ll see that $59.00 is NordVPN’s introductory price, valid only for the first year of your subscription. After your first year, your subscription will be automatically renewed and charged $99.00/year.
How Much Does NordVPN Cost for 2 Years?
Paying every 2 years for NordVPN will cost you $79.00 (for the first billing period). That comes down to $3.29 per month, letting you save 72% in the long term.
Once again, be aware of the fine print. After your first billing period ends (after two years, in this case), your subscription will be renewed for an additional 1-year term at $99.00/year.
Which NordVPN Subscription Plan Should You Pick?
If you can pay in advance, we recommend getting one of NordVPN’s long-term plans, as they really do bring massive savings. Aside from that, investing in NordVPN in the long term shouldn’t be a problem, as this is a highly reputable VPN service.
Before you make up your mind, it would be wise to compare NordVPN’s plans in terms of their prices and total cost. You can do that by checking the table you’ll find just below.
Keep in mind that NordVPN is known for offering promo deals several times a year. That’s how you can get an even lower price or perhaps an additional time added to your subscription. For more information, make sure to visit NordVPN’s website.
Is NordVPN Worth the Money?
Even though NordVPN is a pricey VPN, we believe that it’s worth the money. No matter if you’re a complete beginner or an experienced VPN user, you’ll be happy with this VPN’s offer. Speaking of which, here’s what to expect.
- Polished Software for Various Platforms: NordVPN offers native apps for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. You can also use it on media streaming devices. And on top of that, you can always configure NordVPN manually, on your home router.
- An Ever-Expanding Network of Servers: At the moment, NordVPN offers 5,100+ servers across 60+ countries. That gives you plenty of options for finding both nearby and remote connections, resulting in fast performance.
- High-End VPN Connectivity Options: Among this VPN’s features, you’ll find a range of specialized servers. For example, 'Onion over VPN' and 'Double VPN' servers allow you to reach an ever high level of digital privacy.
- Effortless Streaming & Torrenting: NordVPN is among the best VPNs for streaming, as it gives you access to Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, Disney Plus, and more. You can use those services if they aren’t available in your country or unblock new movies and TV shows.
- First-Class Customer Support: And lastly, know that you can count on 24/7 live chat, with NordVPN’s customer support agents always willing and happy to respond to any questions.
With that said, if you decide to become a NordVPN subscriber, know that you won’t make a mistake. Use the provided link to check NordVPN’s latest offer and additional information, and if you have any questions on your mind, make sure to post them just below.