One of the perks of being a Disney Plus subscriber is the ability to watch movies that are still in theaters. Yes, we are talking about ‘Premier Access,’ which comes at an extra cost ($29.99) for each movie you purchase. So, let’s talk about how to get ‘Premier Access’ on Disney Plus, letting you activate a very exciting side of this streaming platform.
How to Activate ‘Premier Access’ on Disney+
We understand if ‘Premier Access’ sounds a bit confusing, as it works only within an existing Disney Plus subscription. We’re here to simplify this whole situation, so here’s how to get ‘Premier Access’ on Disney+.
We wanted to make the following guide as helpful as possible, so we’ll assume that you don’t have a Disney Plus subscription yet. If you do have it, skip a couple of the following steps.
1. First and foremost, sign-up for Disney Plus (use the provided link to get started).
2. If you only want access to this streaming service, pick ‘Sign Up for Disney+ Only.’
3. And if you want Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+, click on the ‘Get All Three‘ button.
4. Then, create your Disney Plus account (you’ll need to provide an email and password).
5. Enter your payment information and then finalize the sign-up procedure.
6. Now, access Disney Plus (via its website or any of its official apps).
7. Once you log-in, you will get to see the entire Disney Plus library of movies and shows.
8. Search for a ‘Premier Access’ title. You can use the built-in search functionality.
9. Movies that are behind the ‘Premier Access’ paywall should be clearly labeled.
10. At this moment, you should see the selected ‘Premier Access’ title’s overview.
11. Click on the ‘Get Premier Access‘ button just below the movie’s title.
12. Pay using your existing payment method, or input a new payment method.
13. Once your payment is processed, you will return to the movie’s overview.
14. Finally, press ‘Play.’ That’s it!
Are ‘Premier Access’ Movies Available for a Limited Time?
Yes – ‘Premier Access’ movies are available for a limited time. So far, Disney Plus has offered two movies this way – ‘Mulan’ and ‘Raya and the Last Dragon.’ Both of those were offered through ‘Premier Access’ for three whole months. After that, they became available to all Disney Plus subscribers.
However, if you’re wondering if you have a limited time to watch ‘Premier Access’ movies, the answer is – no. They will remain in your library without any restrictions, and you’ll get to watch them as many times as you want.
‘Premier Access’ comes as a one-time fee, so those movies will remain in your Disney Plus library as long as your subscription is active. Use the provided link to learn more.
That would be all on how to get ‘Premier Access’ on Disney Plus. If you have any questions for us, make sure to post your comment just below. And of course, thanks for reading!