There’s no need to beat around the bush here – as there’s only one reliable way to get a Singaporean IP address in 2019. Yes, we are talking about VPN applications that have become incredibly powerful during the last couple of years. However, there’s no need to be afraid either, as they’ve also become user-friendly and quite intuitive. The only question is, which one to use? So, we are going to give you our on-point recommendations while teaching you how to get a Singaporean IP address, the easy way.
So, as you already know, we’ll talk about VPN applications in this article. We believe these to be the best way to change your IP address, and also to secure your private data online. They also come with other benefits, such as website unblocking. Considering that Singaporean ISPs have started to block websites, VPNs can be a handy tool to overcome digital borders. And considering that this country is strongly fighting against piracy, this also means that ISPs can see what you do online. Of course, we recommend you stick to legal websites and stay away from piracy, as always. However, we also recommend you protect yourself on the Web – by using a VPN.
Finally, here’s how to get a Singaporean IP address in 3 easy steps.
- The first step is to find yourself a VPN service. There’s no need to look elsewhere, as we’ll recommend ExpressVPN for this purpose, along with a few other VPNs as well.
- Then, you can proceed to get a VPN subscription. Once you get your credentials, you can download and install the application on your device.
- And lastly, use the VPN to connect to a server in Singapore. Once you do that, you’ll also get a new IP address, associated with this country.
Step 1 – Find a Reliable & Capable VPN
The big question here is – what’s the best VPN for getting a Singapore IP address? Well, we have three solid recommendations for you, so let’s talk about those.
|Visit Site|| |
The first option (and our strongest recommendation) would be ExpressVPN. You see, we’ve been testing VPNs for plenty of time now, and we know their ins and outs. So, based on all those tests and reviews, our editorial team is still quick to recommend ExpressVPN – the best VPN you’ll find today.
ExpressVPN is offering you more than 3,000 servers from all around the world, with Singapore on the list as well. There are three locations within Singapore to choose from, and all of them bring high-end encryption and ultra-secure VPN protocols. Then, you can use ExpressVPN to browse the Web safely, unblock even the toughest websites out there, and even download P2P files. Of course, there are plenty of other uses for this VPN, which is something you can discover in our ExpressVPN review.
If you really need to dive into your Web connection and fine-tune various aspects, you should also consider using NordVPN. This is a long-standing VPN service with a reputation for being transparent toward its users. It’s also one of the fastest-evolving options, coming up with new features every once in a while.
As explained in our NordVPN review, there are plenty of nice surprises here. You can count on getting highly polished applications, up to 6 simultaneous connections, a huge set of VPN protocols, incredibly secure encryption, and more. However, there are many advanced features here as well. For example, you can count on obfuscated servers, and these are close to 200 of those in Singapore alone. These help you fight against anti-VPN measures with plenty of success. In addition, NordVPN brings P2P-compatible servers in Singapore, which is yet another reason to consider using this VPN.
If you truly care about becoming invisible online, PureVPN should be able to assist you. This is another long-standing VPN that comes from Hong Kong. For many years now, it has been helping users from China to get a glimpse of the outside world, and you probably know how hard this task can be.
Among its notable features, PureVPN comes with a wide set of VPN protocols. It allows you to fine-tune your Web connection and get different kinds of setups for different kinds of online activities. As you can see in our PureVPN review, there are over 2,000 servers out there. A small group of those are found in Singapore as well. The only downside is that you’ll feel some throttling, so this is a recommendation for those with fast Web connections.
Step 2 – Get Your VPN Subscription
So, have you decided on which VPN to use? If you’re still in doubt, we’ll remind you that our #1 choice would be ExpressVPN. This is why we’ll show you how to sign-up for this VPN, so continue reading.
- If you’d like to sign-up for ExpressVPN, you can use the provided link. You’ll be taken to the VPN’s website, where you can initialize the procedure.
- Right now, there are three subscription plans. Any of these will do the job of getting you a Singaporean IP address. However, if you’re looking to save in the long run, pay attention to ExpressVPN’s annual plan. Right now, it comes with a bonus of three additional months, which does sound like a great deal.
- Then, finalize the process by providing your email address and your payment details. Once you submit your information, you will officially become an ExpressVPN subscription. So, wait for a confirmation mail to arrive in your inbox, and then proceed with the final step.
Step 3 – Get a Singaporean IP Address!
As you’d imagine, we’re getting close to the final point of this guide. So, here’s how to finalize the procedure of getting a new IP address.
- Return to the homepage of ExpressVPN’s website. Then, log-in to your account – which can be done by clicking on the ‘My Account’ tab on the main menu.
- Once you log-in, ExpressVPN will show you its applications. So, go ahead and download the installation file. While waiting for the file to be downloaded, copy your activation code which you’ll find on that same page.
- Click on the ExpressVPN’s installation file and follow the on-screen instructions. Then, launch the application and log-in using your previously copied activation code.
- Finally, click on the ‘Current Location’ button, found in the central portion of ExpressVPN’s UI. Then, double-click on ‘Singapore’ and the application will do the rest on its own. Once you get connected, you’ll also get a Singaporean IP address as well. And that’s about it!
Thanks for being with us until the end of this guide. If there’s anything else you’d like to know about getting a Singaporean IP address, make sure to let us know. Also, don’t forget that you can subscribe to our socials on Facebook and Twitter. Thank you!