You’re most probably reading this article since you either live in Spain or because you want to access a website that’s restricted to this country only. Either way, you’ll need a Spanish IP address that won’t only protect your online browsing, but also unblock a whole slate of websites. Well, we have some good news for you! We know how to get a Spanish IP address, the easy way – by using a Virtual Private Network application. So, here’s everything you need to know.
First, let’s spend a moment to talk about the current situation in Spain regarding its online realm. As you surely know, this country is currently battling against pirate websites, including torrent repositories and pirate IPTV services. Just recently, Spain prevented access to Zippyshare, one of the most popular file hosting providers. A few months back, a group of torrent websites was blocked. And also, pirate site operators from Spain are now facing imprisonment. We’re not defending piracy here; We’re saying that Spanish ISPs clearly log private data, including your Web browsing history. And this is precisely one of the most prominent reasons to use a VPN.
When talking about how to get a Spanish IP address, we also mustn’t forget about another important role of VPNs. By using these applications and your brand-new virtual IP, you’ll get to unblock websites like Atresplayer, RTVE, Mitele, FuboTV Espana, and plenty more. And don’t worry, we’ll give you some concrete recommendations on how all of this is done.
So, let’s focus on what you want to know. Here’s how to get a Spanish IP address in 3 steps:
- First and foremost, you need a VPN service. We’ll help you choose one – but remember that our first recommendation is ExpressVPN.
- Then, you need to buy a VPN subscription. This will let you download, install, and use the chosen VPN service.
- Lastly, use the VPN to connect to a server in Spain. That’s all – that’s how you can easily obtain a Spanish IP, whenever you need one.
Step 1 – Find a VPN Service
There are so many VPN options out there, and we don’t blame you for feeling confused. We’ll try to offer some on-point suggestions here, so let’s get started.
|Visit Site|| |
By offering servers in Madrid and Barcelona, ExpressVPN is providing the easiest way to get a Spanish IP address – as well as to secure your Web data. This is a highly reputable VPN that’s been on the market for a long time now. It’s known for helping its users in countries with high censorship to overcome digital roadblocks. It’s doing that via its polished applications, ultra-secure encryption, and a whole slate of different VPN protocols. We highly recommend this VPN, as it has the highest score of any VPN on our website (and we’ve done dozens and dozens of reviews so far). To see what we mean, here’s our ExpressVPN review.
CyberGhost is known as a fast-developing VPN service. During recent years, it managed to build a sizeable server network across the entire world. It comes with 60+ servers in Spain, located in Madrid and Barcelona. This VPN allows you to unblock websites, secure your Web browsing, stream media, download torrents, and plenty more. On top of that, it can be used on 7 devices at the same time, which is quite generous. To learn more about these and many other features, read our CyberGhost review.
We’ll end our list of recommendations with PureVPN. This VPN solution comes from Hong Kong, and it’s known for helping Chinese Web users to overcome the Great Firewall. As you can imagine, securing your Web connection is easy with this VPN, which comes with plenty of high-end features. Also, it comes with 18 servers in Spain, all of which are found in Madrid. Of course, you’re also free to use any of its 2,000+ servers to unblock different types of websites and get IP addresses from various countries. If you need more information, turn to our review of PureVPN.
Step 2 – Get Your VPN Subscription
Once you take your pick, you’ll need to get a VPN subscription. Considering that our #1 recommendation is ExpressVPN, we’ll teach you how to subscribe to this VPN solution.
- You can initialize the process of signing-up for ExpressVPN by using the provided link. It’ll take you to this VPN’s landing page, where you can review its other features and possible use-cases.
- Then, choose a subscription plan. Right now, there are three plans – with long-term one bringing the price down in a dramatic way. Considering that ExpressVPN is a trustworthy VPN, you should not have any doubts about getting one of those long-term plans.
- Enter your email address and other information, and then finalize the payment as well. Now, you’re ready to make use of this VPN, as explained below.
Step 3 – Use ExpressVPN to Get a Spanish IP Address
We’re nearly done. All there’s left is to download and install ExpressVPN. So, let’s show you how this is done.
- Return to the home page of ExpressVPN’s website. Then, log-in to your newly created account.
- You can now download ExpressVPN on your device. While doing that, copy the activation code you’ll see on your user account dashboard.
- Install the VPN on your device. Follow the installation steps displayed on the screen. Then, launch the application.
- Now, log-in by pasting the activation code. Finalize the setup process and you’ll see this VPN’s home screen soon enough.
- Lastly, connect to any server in Spain. You can do this by clicking on the ‘three dots’ icon and searching for ‘Spain’. After a few moments, you’ll be connected to the chosen server – and you’ll get your Spanish IP along the way. That’s it!
Thanks for being with us until the end of this article. If there’s anything else you’d like to know about getting a Spanish IP address, make sure to let us know. Also, don’t forget that you can subscribe to our socials on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks!