There are two ways to use NordVPN on Chromebook. Either you can add the NordVPN extension to your Chrome browser or use the NordVPN Android app on your Chromebook. When you’re using the browser extension, only your web traffic will be filtered. But when you use the client application, all apps present on your device and your complete web activity will be secured. So, without further delay, let's learn how to download, install and use NordVPN on Chromebook.
1. First, visit the NordVPN website.
2. Next, click the Grab the Deal button and choose a VPN subscription on the next page.
3. You’ve to submit the required details now and complete your purchase.
4. Wait for confirmation on your purchase.
5. Next, move to the NordVPN official website and click Log in from the top-right corner of your screen.
6. Enter your Username or email address on the next screen.
7. Next, enter your password to access your online account dashboard.
8. When you're in, navigate to Download apps.
9. On the next screen, click the Download button next to Android and save the setup package in your preferred location.
10. Once downloaded, install the setup on your Chromebook and launch the NordVPN app like any other Android app on your system.
11. Next, enter your login credentials to access the NordVPN app with your account.
12. When you log in, connect to a suitable server location next, according to your requirements, to browse the web with VPN security.
That’s all! Now you know how to download, install and use NordVPN on Chromebook. If you have further queries, drop us a comment through the below button. Thanks for reading!