Installing NordVPN on your Android device means ensuring compact online security on the go. Whether you're using a public Wi-Fi or home network, you can browse, stream, torrent, and play games safely from any corner of the world. Also, bypassing geo-blocks is a cakewalk with the NordVPN client app for Android smartphones and tablets. So, go through this step-by-step guide to download, install, and use NordVPN on Android.
1. First, visit the NordVPN website.
2. Next, tap the Grab the Deal button and choose a subscription plan on the next page.
3. You need to fill in the required details to complete your purchase.
4. Now, wait for the confirmation.
5. Once you get one, move to NordVPN's official website and tap the burger menu at the top-right corner.
6. Choose Log in from the sidebar next.
7. Enter your Username or email address on the upcoming screen and tap Continue.
8. Now, enter the password to access your online account dashboard.
9. Once you're in, scroll down and navigate to Download apps.
10. NordVPN will suggest the correct app version for Android; tap the Download app button.
11. You'll be redirected to Google Play Store now; tap Install under NordVPN.
12. Once installed, hit the Open button.
13. Your app will launch now; tap LOG IN.
14. Now, you'll be redirected to the Nord Account log-in page; choose the account you want to continue with.
15. When you log into the app, tap QUICK CONNECT to establish a connection to the nearest VPN server.
16. Alternatively, you can pick a server under All countries to connect to that location.
17. A warning message will pop up now; select ALWAYS ALLOW.
18. Finally, your status will turn into Connected.
That’s all! Now you know how to download, install, and use NordVPN on Android devices. If you have further queries, drop us a comment through the below button. Thanks for reading!