One of the coolest things about Pluto TV, the one thing we love most, is that the service works on so many different devices so you can enjoy all the content on whatever platform you have at home.
What Hisense TV Models Does Pluto TV Work On?
If you want to watch Pluto TV on your Hisense Smart TV, you have quite a few options in front of you.
According to Pluto TV, their app works on the 5659 series from 2019 and the 9602 series from 2020. We're sure the newer series will be able to support the platform too.
How to Get Pluto TV on Hisense Smart TVs?
In order to install Pluto TV on Hisense Smart TVs, you'll need to go through a few steps only.
- You're going to have to take your Hisense remote and tap the Home button.
- From there, you can go to the app store, which you'll find an icon for.
- Lookup for the Pluto TV via the search bar with the help of the on-screen keyboard.
- When the Pluto TV overview appears, choose the install button and press the Ok button on your remote.
- Once the app is installed, you can go ahead and launch the app, log into your account, and watch whatever you want on Pluto TV.
What Other Devices Are Compatible With Pluto TV?
Pluto TV is one of the few streaming apps that are available on so many different devices. The great thing is that you can install Pluto TV on however many devices you want and enjoy all the cool content they have to offer, no matter what room you're in or where you are. Here are all the devices Pluto TV works on:
- Smartphones & Tablets: Android smartphones and tablets, iPhone & iPad.
- Smart TVs: Samsung Smart TVs, LG Smart TVs, Vizio.
- Media Streaming Devices: Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast.
- Game Consoles: Xbox, PlayStation.
- Other Devices: Xfinity, TiVo.
You can follow the links we have above and check the instructions on how to install the apps. You should also check our dedicated article on exactly what makes and models support Pluto TV, so you'll have a more exact list of requirements for Pluto TV.