You might need a VPN to safeguard your gaming traffic if you're using Xbox. But Xbox can't run a VPN application. So, you've to follow other methods to use a VPN with your Xbox Series X, S, Xbox One, and Xbox 360. Here we've provided a guide on how to download, install, and use NordVPN on Xbox. Have a look.
1. First, visit the NordVPN website.
2. Next, click the Grab the Deal button and choose a subscription on the upcoming page.
3. Submit your payment details now, depending on which payment method you're using.
4. Now you've to wait for confirmation regarding your purchase.
5. Once you get that, check our guide on NordVPN router installation to use it on your router and share the connection as usual with your Xbox.
NordVPN works on VPN routers only. If you don't already have one, check out the best available options.
6. Once you connect your router to the VPN, all the devices sharing a connection, including your Xbox, will get the VPN security, and you can access gaming content from the region you're connected to on your router.
7. Alternatively, you can download and install NordVPN on your Windows PC and share the connection with your Xbox.
8. To share the connection, you've to first connect your Xbox with the PC using a LAN cable and go to the Control Panel.
9. Next, find Network and Internet and choose the Network Sharing Center option.
10. Now, click on Change Adapter Settings.
11. You've to right-click on the NordVPN logo and choose Properties next.
12. Now, move to the Sharing tab and enable 'Allow other network users to connect through this computer's internet connection.'
13. Once done, navigate to Home Networking Connection and select the one you want to share with your console.
14. Now, your PC will turn into a virtual router.
15. Go to your Xbox next and choose Network> Settings> Network Settings.
16. After that, select Test network connection.
17. Your Xbox will be connected to the VPN now.
That's all! Now you know how to download, install, and use NordVPN on your Xbox. If you've further queries, drop us a comment through the below button. Thanks for reading!