NordVPN offers a native application to run on Windows PC. No matter which OS version you’re using, you’ll get a compatible NordVPN app for your device. Even the easy-to-use interface performs the same on both Windows 32 and 64 bit systems. However, if you’re installing NordVPN for the first time, you may require a little assistance for a clean installation. Here we’ve prepared a step-by-step guide on how to download, install, and use NordVPN on Windows. Have a look.
1. First, visit the NordVPN website.
2. Next, click Grab the Deal and choose your preferred subscription plan on the next page.
3. Now, make the payment using any available payment method and wait for confirmation.
4. Once done, go to the official website and hit the Log in button at the top-right corner.
5. Enter your Username or email address next and click Continue.
6. You’ve to enter your password on the next screen to access your online account dashboard.
7. Once you’re in, click Download apps at the bottom right corner of the website interface.
8. Next, NordVPN will suggest the suitable version of the client app for your device; click the Download app button.
9. Now, choose a location to save the NordVPNSetup file locally on your PC.
10. When the setup download gets finished, double-click on the .exe package to start the installation process.
11. Now, the Setup window will appear; choose the path for the location where you want NordVPN to get installed.
12. Next, the NordVPN installer will startup; give it a few seconds to start the installation.
13. When the next screen appears, choose where you want to keep the NordVPN shortcut, and hit Next.
14. On the Ready to Install screen, click the Install button to continue with the installation.
15. When done, click Finish to exit Setup.
16. Now, the NordVPN app will launch, click Log in.
17. You’ll be redirected to the NordVPN website now; choose the account you want to continue with.
18. Once you successfully log in, you’ll receive a browser prompt asking permission to open the NordVPN app.
19. Allow it to access the app UI [it may update automatically before presenting the UI.]
20. When you can access the app, choose a server under All countries and double-click to connect.
21. Your connection status will soon turn into PROTECTED, and you’re all set to browse safely.
That’s all! Now you know how to download, install and use NordVPN on Windows. If you have further queries, drop us a comment through the below button. Thanks for reading!