Installing CyberGhost VPN on a Windows device is relatively easy only when you have the proper guidance. Here we've mentioned a step-by-step process to download, install, and use the CyberGhost native application on Windows. Have a look.
The minimum system requirements for downloading CyberGhost VPN are:
- .NET 4.6 compatible PC
- 2 Gigabyte RAM (as per your Windows OS)
- 1 GHz PC 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 310 Megabyte free space (280 MB less, if Microsoft .NET 4.6 is already installed)
- Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7 with minimum SP2 or higher on 32 and 64 bits
1. At first, visit the CyberGhost VPN subscription page.
2. Now click on Get CyberGhost VPN.
3. On the next page, choose a subscription plan as per your need and budget.
4. After that, choose your payment option and submit all the required details to complete your purchase.
5. Once done, go back to the CyberGhost official homepage and click on My Account from the top right corner.
6. Now, put the credentials you received through the confirmation email and hit the Log in button to access your CyberGhost dashboard.
7. In the Download Hub, navigate to CyberGhost VPN for Windows and hit the Download button next to it.
8. Now, choose your preferred location to Save the setup file and give it a few minutes to download.
9. When done, navigate to the location you chose and double-click on the CyberGhost installer.
10. Next, a warning will pop up - select Yes to move forward with the installation.
11. Once the installation ends, click on the Accept button in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS screen.
12. Now, all the resources will get downloaded and installed on your PC.
13. When done, a window with privacy details will pop up, click the Agree and continue button.
14. The CyberGhost Windows client will launch now, type in your Username and Password there and click the Log in button.
15. In the next screen, hit the Start now button.
16. Now, the CyberGhost control screen will appear. Hit the power button to let the VPN automatically connect to the nearest server.
17. Alternatively, you can pick a server of your preference by clicking the arrow button and expanding the control screen.
18. Then, you can choose a dedicated server from the list at the left pane and pick any location from the right-side tab.
19. Finally, click on the ON/OFF button from the control screen, and when the outline of that button turns yellow, you’ll be connected.
That’s all! Following these simple steps will help you get a secure connection on your Windows device, whether you’re gaming, streaming, or torrenting. And, if you own multiple gadgets, which run on other platforms, take a look at our guide on how to download, install, and use CyberGhost VPN on 25+ devices to make the most of your VPN subscription.