Deluge has been quite popular among Linux and macOS users for torrenting. If you're also using it to download or upload torrent files, consider using a VPN. NordVPN provides the best-in-class security you require for torrenting. You can either install its client app on the device you're using or connect to one of the Proxy servers for online anonymity. Here we've curated a complete guide on how to set up and use NordVPN Proxy on Deluge. Have a look.
1. First, visit the NordVPN website.
2. Then, click the Grab the Deal button and pick a subscription on the upcoming screen.
3. You need to enter the required details now to complete the purchase.
4. Once done, wait for a confirmation on your subscription.
5. As soon as you receive that, open Deluge.
6. Next, Windows and Linux users click Edit and choose Preferences; macOS users click Deluge from the menu bar and select Preferences.
7. Now, select Proxy from the category menu at the left.
8. Within the Proxy settings, configure the below-mentioned options for Peer, Web Seed, Tracker, and DHT:
- Type: SOCKSv5 W/ Auth
- Username: NordVPN service username
- Password: NordVPN service password
You can find your NordVPN service credentials in your online account dashboard under the Advanced configuration tab.
- Host: Enter any of the addresses mentioned below:
amsterdam.nl.socks.nordhold.net atlanta.us.socks.nordhold.net dallas.us.socks.nordhold.net los-angeles.us.socks.nordhold.net nl.socks.nordhold.net se.socks.nordhold.net stockholm.se.socks.nordhold.net us.socks.nordhold.net
- Port: 1080 (for SOCKSv5 W/ Auth)
9. Once done, you'll be connected to the NordVPN Proxy server.
That's all! Now you know how to set up and use NordVPN on Deluge. If you've further queries, drop us a comment through the below button. Thanks for reading!