If you're using a Fire TV Stick, Kindle, or another Fire TV device, you can download and use the NordVPN client app on it. Yes, NordVPN comes with a native application to run on Amazon Fire devices. Check out our complete guide on how to download, install, and use NordVPN on Firestick and other FireOS-based devices to safely access any content available on the web.
The first-generation Amazon Firestick doesn’t support a VPN connection. If you’re using such a device, consider installing NordVPN on your router to share the VPN connection.
1. First, visit the NordVPN website.
2. Next, click the Grab the Deal button and pick a subscription on the next screen.
3. Enter your payment details now, depending on the payment method you’re choosing.
4. Once you complete the purchase successfully, open the Amazon Appstore on your device.
5. Search for NordVPN and hit the GET button from the search results.
6. Now click DOWNLOAD on the next screen.
7. Once done, OPEN NordVPN on your TV.
8. Tap the Log in button from the app UI.
9. Next, the Nord Account page will open, comprising a QR and numerical code.
10. Scan the code with Google Lens-like software to log in.
11. Alternatively, you can visit nordaccount.com/remote and enter the numerical code.
12. Now, you have to pick the account you want to log in with and verify it’s you.
13. When done, you’ll be logged into your NordVPN app on Fire TV Stick successfully.
14. Choose Connect now to connect to the nearest server as suggested by NordVPN.
15. If you already have a preference, pick a location under All Countries to get an IP there.
16. In both cases, a pop-up window will open asking permission to connect to NordVPN; tap Continue.
17. On the next Connection request window, tap OK.
18. Your device will show a warning message now, check the box next to ‘I trust this application’ and tap OK.
19. When done, your VPN status will turn connected in no time.
That’s all! Now you know how to download, install and use NordVPN on Firestick. If you’ve further queries, drop us a comment through the below button. Thanks for reading!