December 14, 2021
If you love to binge-watch your favorite movie or series in 4K or 8K, bypassing ISP throttling becomes mandatory for an interruption-free streaming experience. CyberGhost VPN allows you to have that in the best possible way. Hence installing it on your Amazon Firestick or Fire TV is the ideal solution to enjoy unlimited streaming. Check out our guide on how to download, install, and use CyberGhost VPN on Amazon Firestick and Fire TV below.
To run CyberGhost's Firestick VPN app, your system should fulfill the below requirements:
1. First, click here to visit the CyberGhost VPN subscription page.
2. Now, hit the Get CyberGhost VPN button.
3. On the next page, choose your preferred subscription plan and fill in all the details to complete your purchase.
4. Once done, you'll receive a confirmation email comprising your login details.
5. Now, locate the Amazon Store on your Firestick/Fire TV and type CyberGhost VPN in the search bar.
6. Choose CyberGhost VPN from the search results and hit the Get button.
7. Once the application gets installed, click the Open button to launch it.
9. You need to validate the login now by validating the PIN.
The Firestick VPN app automatically generates a PIN code, which you need to validate from your online account to log in. Alternatively, you can choose the 'Open regular login' option to continue login in using your Username and Password.
10. When you enter your dashboard, click the Power button to initiate a connection request.
11. Now, a confirmation notification will pop up; click the OK button.
12. Your status will be connected in no time.
CyberGhost VPN allows you to customize its usage according to your requirement. For that, you need to access Settings in the Firestick VPN app. You can click here to know about all the connectivity features available on the CyberGhost VPN app for Firestick/Fire TV.
You’ve got a complete overview of how to download, install, and use CyberGhost VPN on Amazon Firestick and Fire TV. If you want to install this VPN on other devices also, take a look at our complete setup guide.