Kindle Fire users can directly run the NordVPN client app to encrypt their connection. But the best way to secure all of your internet-supported devices is to configure NordVPN on your router and share the VPN connection on your Kindle Fire device. However, if you don’t have a VPN router yet, check this guide to install NordVPN on Kindle. Here we've provided a complete step-by-step process on how to configure and use NordVPN on Kindle Fire; have a look to ensure maximum online security.
1. First, visit the NordVPN website.
2. Next, click the Grab the Deal button and pick a subscription on the upcoming screen.
3. Once done, choose a payment method and fill in the required details to complete your purchase.
4. You have to wait for confirmation on your subscription now.
5. As soon as you get that, open your Kindle Fire and tap the Apps button from the top of your home screen.
6. Next, choose Amazon Appstore from the top-right corner of the Apps screen.
7. Search for NordVPN next in the Amazon store and hit the GET button.
8. On the next screen, tap DOWNLOAD.
9. When downloaded, tap OPEN.
10. Now, the NordVPN app will launch, click the Log in option.
11. A QR code will appear now; scan it with your smartphone to visit the Nord Account page.
12. Next, enter your login details on the upcoming screen.
13. You can access the NordVPN app now on your Kindle Fire; pick a VPN server in your preferred location to connect.
That’s all! Now you know how to configure and use NordVPN on Kindle Fire. Follow the steps mentioned to avoid any kind of installation error. If you still have any queries, connect with us through the below button for a resolution. Thanks for reading!