We’re currently experiencing the rapid rise of AI tools, which are finding their use across many industries and various purposes. One such tool is QuillBot, capable of paraphrasing text using varied vocabulary, tone, and writing style. As such, it has found its use in schools and colleges, but just like ChatGPT, QuillBot is one of the many AI tools blocked due to widespread abuse.
The good news is that you can unblock QuillBot from anywhere. What you need is a VPN that has the power to obscure your data, which is how you’ll go around digital restrictions in your school, college, or workplace. A VPN can help you prevent network admins from seeing what you do online while giving you access to any previously blocked AI tool, including QuillBot.
In this guide, we’ll talk about the best VPN for QuillBot. We’ll also show you how to unblock QuillBot with a VPN, how to choose the best one, and what you can do with a VPN. We’ll also discuss the reasons why QuillBot is often banned these days.
How to Unblock QuillBot with a VPN
To unblock QuillBot with a VPN, you need to subscribe to a VPN service and then connect to one of its servers, which is a very quick procedure. Here’s how it’s done:
- Get a capable VPN to unblock QuillBot (we recommend NordVPN).
- Download and install the VPN on the device(s) you’ll use to access QuillBot.
- Open the VPN app and log in using your credentials.
- Connect to any VPN server and initialize your VPN session.
- You can now access QuillBot. That’s it!
Why Do You Need a VPN for QuillBot
You need the best VPN for QuillBot to unblock the AI tool from anywhere, hide your Internet data, and ensure you’re protected on any network. Here’s more information:
- Unblock QuillBot from Anywhere: Is QuillBot blocked at your campus or workplace? Once you get a powerful VPN, you can easily bypass those blocks since a VPN will unblock the AI tool, encrypt your data, and give you uninterrupted access.
- Unblock Additional AI Tools: A single VPN can give you access to more than just QuillBot. You can use the same VPN connection to reach more AI tools, giving you better results when producing new or paraphrasing existing content.
- Hide Your Web Activity: Since encryption is involved, a QuillBot VPN will ensure that no one knows what you do online. So, network admins at your college or workplace won’t know you’re accessing QuillBot or any other AI tool.
- Hide Your IP Address: Your IP address reveals your physical location, and it’s the primary tool Internet trackers use to follow you around on the Web. A VPN will change your IP every time you connect, hiding your actual location along the way.
- Ensure Privacy on Public Wi-Fi: A VPN can improve your security and safety on any network, including public Wi-Fi. Those networks’ admins won’t be able to follow you on the Web or create any kind of logs of your activities.
- Bypass Bandwidth Throttling: You don’t need an ultra-fast connection for QuillBot. Still, it’s good to know that a VPN can bypass bandwidth throttling imposed by ISPs and admins of individual workplace networks.
You can reap all the benefits explained above only if you use one of the best VPN services. More precisely, our strong recommendation is NordVPN, which will surely meet all your expectations. To learn why, make sure to keep on reading.
The Best VPNs for QuillBot in 2023
To help you find the best VPN for QuillBot, we’ll first explain the criteria you need to keep in mind. That said, the most essential feature is the ability to unblock QuillBot from anywhere and from any type of network. To make that possible, your chosen VPN must bring a sizable server fleet with as many VPN locations as possible.
Next, pick a VPN provider with an audited no-logs policy, strong protocols (like OpenVPN or WireGuard), and robust encryption (like AES-256 or ChaCha20). You’ll also need obfuscated servers to bypass blocks easily and a kill switch to keep you safe if your VPN session drops for whatever reason. Split tunneling is useful as well, for more advanced users.
The best QuillBot VPN should offer fast and stable performance and support as many simultaneous connections as possible. It should also provide native software across the board. Lastly, make sure there are generous money-back guarantees backing your purchase, as well as 24/7 live chat customer support.
Based on what’s said above, these are the 2 best VPNs to unblock QuillBot from anywhere:
|Get NordVPN Now|| |
NordVPN is the best to unblock QuillBot, thanks to its ultra-capable server fleet. This VPN provider comes with 5,800+ servers in 60 countries, so you’ll always have a nearby server that can provide the best possible experience using AI tools. On top of that, NordVPN comes with many unique features that enhance your digital privacy.
This VPN is powered by OpenVPN, NordLynx, and IKEv2/IPsec. Those protocols are paired with AES-256 and ChaCha20, allowing NordVPN to create a leak-free data tunnel. Then, there’s a kill switch across the board, as well as split tunneling. You’ll also find a group of obfuscated servers in strategic locations worldwide.
Speaking of NordVPN’s servers, there are specialized options as well. For example, you can use double VPN servers, Onion-over-VPN servers, and more. Also, let’s not forget that NordVPN is a three-times audited no-logs provider, which means your data will never reach its servers. On top of that, NordVPN is among the fastest VPNs available today.
It’s also interesting to mention the ‘Dark Web Monitor’ feature, which warns you if your credentials appear on the Web. Aside from that, there’s ‘Threat Protection,’ which can block ads, prevent trackers, and more. Also, you’ll get 6 simultaneous connections and modern apps for any device.
This VPN also comes with 24/7 live chat support and other support channels and resources such as installation guides, FAQs, an active blog, and more. Lastly, your purchase will be backed by NordVPN’s 30-day money-back policy.
- Unblocks QuillBot with ease.
- Over 5,800 servers in total.
- Audited no-logs provider.
- Plenty of unique features.
- 24/7 live chat support.
- 30-day money-back policy.
- Highly remote servers can be slow.
Surfshark is a hugely capable QuillBot VPN that can unblock practically any website, digital service, or AI tool. It comes with a vast server network of 3,200+ servers in 100 countries, making it one of the most extensive networks of its kind in the world.
This is also powered by OpenVPN and WireGuard, paired with AES-256 and ChaCha20. That combination is more than enough to unblock QuillBot while ensuring your privacy on the Web. Also, there’s a kill switch that shuts down your connection if anything unexpected happens. And, of course, split tunneling is available across the board.
In terms of data logging, there’s nothing to worry about. Surfshark is a verified and audited no-logs provider. So, your data will never be stored on any server. And if you need extra help unblocking QuillBot, use this VPN’s obfuscation, which comes as an optional feature. Let’s also add that Surfshark’s nearby and remote servers are equally fast.
Regarding the more unusual features, Surfshark brings ‘Nexus’ technology, which can rotate your IP address, giving you an extra layer of privacy. There’s also an ad-blocker, and you can even get a dedicated antivirus app. Aside from that, you get unlimited simultaneous connections, as well as user-centric apps for any device.
Surfshark's 30-day money-back policy applies to all its subscription plans. And, should you ever need help, you’ll get to rely on its 24/7 live chat customer support. More resources are there as well, such as installation guides and how-to articles.
- Works with QuillBot seamlessly.
- Servers in 100 countries.
- Fast and stable performance.
- 24/7 live chat support.
- 30-day money-back policy.
- Spotty connection times.
How to Choose the Best VPN for QuillBot?
To choose the best VPN for QuillBot, make sure that it can unblock the AI tool seamlessly by offering many servers. You’ll also want robust protocols, obfuscation, and a no-logs policy. Here’s more information on what to look for:
- Ability to Unblock QuillBot: The main reason why you need a VPN is to unblock QuillBot, so ensure that your chosen VPN has content-unblocking features. Ideally, your VPN should work with similar AI tools as well, such as ChatGPT.
- Sizable Server Network: There are many benefits to having access to a sizable server network. You can obtain IPs from different countries that way and reach faster speeds by not having to use overly remote servers.
- Audited No-Logs Policy: There’s no reason to allow anyone to see your data, including your VPN provider. The best QuillBot VPN should have a no-logs policy, which means that it won’t store your sensitive information on its servers.
- Strong Security and Privacy Features: Go for a VPN with OpenVPN and WireGuard, which should be paired with AES-256 and ChaCha20. Those combinations can create safe VPN tunnels, so you won’t have to worry about data leaks.
- Advanced VPN Features: A kill switch is a handy feature that stops Internet traffic if something unexpected happens. That’s how your IP address won’t ever leak on the Web. Also, split tunneling is handy for creating a pair of data tunnels.
- Obfuscated Servers: To bypass overly restrictive firewalls and unblock QuillBot on any network, you need obfuscated servers. Those servers break down your data into small packets, which can more easily avoid being detected.
- Smooth Performance: It’s true that QuillBot doesn’t need an extra-fast Web connection. However, keep in mind that most VPNs will slow you down. To keep the speed of your Web connection under control, pick a VPN known for its performance.
- Simultaneous Connections and Supported Devices: Based on how many devices you use, pick a QuillBot VPN that supports multiple simultaneous connections. Aside from that, you’ll want native apps over manual configuration.
- Money-Back Guarantees: On average, reputable VPNs bring 30-day money-back guarantees, giving you plenty of time to test-drive their capabilities. Also, that’s their way of saying they have nothing to hide.
- Customer Support: When something unexpected happens, you’ll be happy to have access to 24/7 live chat support. Also, check if you’ll gain access to installation guides, how-to articles, and other resources you might find helpful.
What Is QuillBot?
QuillBot is a sophisticated AI-powered tool known for its paraphrasing capabilities. It’s used to rewrite or rephrase sentences, paragraphs, and articles for the purpose of enhancing clarity, and readability, and avoiding plagiarism.
Like most of the currently popular AI tools of this kind, QuillBot is powered by NLP (natural language processing) technologies, which is what makes it so effective. Users can add any text, and QuillBot will offer a range of alternatives while ensuring the content's original message is still present.
Aside from paraphrasing, QuillBot offers additional tools, such as grammar checking, summarization, and citation generation. That’s the main reason why QuillBot is popular in the academic community, especially among students.
Why Is QuillBot Getting Blocked?
QuillBot is usually blocked on the grounds of preventing students from plagiarizing their research papers and assignments. Even though QuillBot has genuinely helpful features, students most often use it in a way that goes against the norms of academic behavior.
That said, QuillBot can be blocked in many different ways. Most often, it’s blocked by network administrators in schools, colleges, and workplaces. Since this is a Web-based AI tool, all it takes to block it is to add its URL to a list of blocked addresses. However, many networks have additional tools to impose website blocks more rigorously.
Another reason why QuillBot is blocked is related to privacy. Most AI tools require user input, meaning they collect sensitive data. Also, everything you input into QuillBot is stored on its servers for the purpose of training this AI model. How that information can be used in the future is yet to be discovered, urging network admins to block AI tools proactively.
We’ve also seen many countries blocking access to AI tools like ChatGPT. QuillBot is still reaching the peak of its popularity, so it’s not hard to imagine seeing it blocked on a country level. In that case, QuillBot can be blocked by Internet providers.
Like many currently popular AI tools, QuillBot provides much-needed assistance when producing any content, especially academic content such as research papers. However, as that can lead to plagiarism, you’ll find QuillBot blocked in many colleges and workplaces. Still, know that you can always use a VPN to re-open your access to the Web.
Based on our experience, our strong recommendation is to use NordVPN to unblock QuillBot from any place, at any time. It comes with high-end features and an army of servers that ensure your privacy and safety while giving you full access to QuillBot and any other AI tool.
That’s all for our guide on how to unblock QuillBot from anywhere using a VPN. If you have any questions, let us know via the comments section below.