There is plenty to like about the freshly introduced iPhone lineup. And even though plenty has changed (and improved), one thing remained the same. The 2020 iPhone lineup can be quite expensive. Therefore, that means that you’ll certainly want the best iPhone 12 case, to protect your investment.
Lucky for you, numerous companies are already offering iPhone 12 cases – and we’re talking about those that are available for pre-order. With that said, once you decide on which iPhone to buy, you can also buy a case – tailored to your needs, priorities, and budget.
With that said, we’ve done the hard work on discovering the best iPhone 12 cases that you can find today. And without further ado, here are our recommendations.
Rugged iPhone 12 Cases
First, let’s start with rugged cases. These are made of high-quality and sturdy materials, making sure your iPhone stays intact even if you drop it.
- Spigen’s Tough Armor ($39.99): This case is made for the entire iPhone 12 lineup. You can choose from two colors (gray and black). As Spigen says, this case is packed with the latest extreme impact foam without losing the slimness and grip.
- Spigen’s Slim Armor ($39.99): Trust us – Spigen knows how to make an ultra-durable case. With that said, their ‘Slim Armor’ case provides sturdy protection for your iPhone, without making it thick and heavy. It’s made for the entire 2020 lineup and comes in three colors (black, gray, and mint).
- Armor-X’s MX-IPH-12P ($69.99): Made for the iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max, this is the ultimate rugged case out there. It’s waterproof, shockproof, comes with a built-in screen cover, and you can integrate it with all kinds of accessories.
Super Thin Cases for iPhone 12
Not many of us like bulky and rugged cases, despite the much-needed protection they bring. So, if you’re after a super thin case for your iPhone 12, these are your best options.
- Mous’ Limitless 3.0 ($59.99): Mous knows how to make a high-quality case and its ‘Limitless’ case is a true example of that. You get extreme protection with this case, high-quality materials (with five finishes to choose from), and it supports wireless charging as well.
- Totallee’s Super Thin ($35.00): Next, we have a case coming from Totallee. It comes with an ultra-thin design and it’s nearly weightless. There’s no branding or logos here, and you get to pick from four colors. Plus, there’s a transparent version as well. There are four versions of the ‘Super Thin’ case, which means that the entire iPhone 12 lineup is covered.
Transparent iPhone 12 Cases
One thing is sure – Apple knows how to make a good-looking smartphone. So, if you don’t want to hide it, you can use a thin case that’s also transparent.
- Spigen’s Liquid Crystal ($19.99): If you’re looking for a really simple transparent case, you’re going to love this one. It’s made for the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro, letting you preserve the original look of your iPhone. However, the Liquid Crystal case also provides much-needed protection as well.
- Spigen’s Ultra Hybrid ($29.99): Made for the iPhone 12 / 12 Pro, this is a fully transparent case. However, it’s capable of protecting your phone in a broader range of situations. With that said, you get something close to invisible, while still managing to protect your iPhone.
- Mous’ Clarity ($49.95): Depending on which version you buy, you’ll find the ‘Clarity’ case for every model of the 2020 iPhone lineup. It comes transparent with a bumper along its sides. Based on its specs, this case offers extreme protection and it’s scratch-resistant.
Leather Cases for iPhone 12
Looking for something a bit more elegant? Well, you’ll want to know about the best leather cases for your iPhone 12, providing high-end protection and attractive looks.
- Mujjo’s Leather Case ($41.56): When it comes to leather cases, Mujjo is one of the most reliable brands. This brand’s cases come with a slim profile with the company’s acclaimed full-grain leather. Just like with any leather case, this one also gets more beautiful with wear. Finally, know that you’ll find versions for all four of the 2020 iPhones.
- Casetify’s Leather Cases (€60.00): Even though they might not be the most affordable iPhone 12 cases, you’re going to love everything about Casetify products. In terms of leather cases, you can choose from a dozen colors, and these are made for all iPhone 12 models. You can even create custom designs, creating something truly unique.
Wallet iPhone 12 Cases
Who says that smartphone cases can’t do more things at once? That’s right, you also have a series of wallet cases, letting you keep your cards and even some cash. We think you’re going to love the following picks.
- Mujjo’s Leather Wallet Case ($46.19): We’ve already recommended Mujjo’s leather cases above. However, this one comes with a small pocket on the backside. This helps you turn your iPhone into a wallet, with a pouch big enough to hold several cards or some cash. You’ll find versions of the case for all four iPhone 12 models.
- Pad & Quill’s Bella Fino ($79.95): If you need a more powerful wallet case for your iPhone 12, Pad & Quill offers a very interesting solution. This is a journal-style case with an elastic strap closure. This means that you’ll get a whole series of pockets for various types of cards. And of course, your iPhone will be protected in the best way possible.
MagSafe Cases for iPhone 12
And lastly, let’s not forget about MagSafe. This new technology allows you to attach cases magnetically and then attach other accessories as well. This makes them unique in their appearance, allowing you to create all kinds of combinations.
- Apple’s Silicone Case with MagSafe ($49.00): Made for all four 2020 iPhone lineup models, this silicon case comes in many different colors. It also comes with a silky, soft-touch finish that’ll feel great in your hand. And on top of that, it’s compatible with MagSafe accessories as well.
- Apple’s Clear Case with MagSafe ($49.00): As its name says, this is a transparent case made of clear polycarbonate. Featuring a scratch-resistant coating, you can be sure that your iPhone 12 is properly protected. And on top of that, it works with MagSafe accessories.
- Apple’s iPhone Leather Wallet ($59.00): So, this technically isn’t a case. Instead, this is a leather wallet that you attach to a MagSafe-compatible case. It comes in four colors and it’s compatible with the entire iPhone 12 lineup.