If you want to keep up with the last leg of the Premier League, you can do this online, especially as the final draws closer. Let’s see how we can watch Premier League online!
The 2020-2021 Premier League season kicked off on September 12th, 2020, and will conclude on Mary 23rd, 2021, after 312 matches played. This is the 29th season of the top English professional league for football clubs.
Liverpool is the defending champion this year, a title it is accustomed to having after winning the league nineteen times on different occasions. With the way the league table looks right now, however, it looks like another team will take the top spot this year.
What’s the Schedule for Premier League 2020-21 Season?
The schedule for the Premier League is pretty full, with tons of games scheduled every week. The last day of the matches is May 23rd, when the team with the most points will be named the winner. Check out the exact schedule on the Premier League website.
Where to Watch Premier League Live in the US?
In order to keep up with the Premier League games in the United States, you need to check out NBC as they are the primary broadcast network. The matches are split between NBC and NBCSN. Also, games are also available on Peacock.
How to Watch Premier League Games From Anywhere?
If you’re going to travel outside of the United States, then watching the Premier League games can be done with a little bit more work. More specifically, you’re going to need to have a VPN because live TV platforms and streaming services are all geo-blocked.
A VPN can route your Internet connection through a server of your choice and assign a new IP address to your device. This will make you appear to be in this new location instead of wherever you are.
Our recommendation is to use ExpressVPN, which is a great tool, with thousands of servers all over the world and some top-grade encryption protocols.
Here’s how you can subscribe to ExpressVPN:
- Start by visiting the ExpressVPN page, which you can do by following our link, and enjoy the price cut by getting it for 49% OFF.
- Then, choose the subscription you need and fill in all the credit card details they require.
- When the transaction is confirmed, you can start your download of the VPN app for your device.
- Launch the VPN and select a server in the US. Connect to it.
- Once the connection is established, load Peacock or any live TV service you want to use.
ExpressVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee policy, so you can ask for a refund if there are any issues with your subscription.
How to Watch Premier League Without Cable?
As we mentioned, the Premier League matches can be enjoyed over on NBC in the US, which is quite lucky for you as there are tons of options for you to enjoy the network. One of the best places you can do this from is the network’s own streaming service – Peacock.
Peacock has three tiers – the first one is free, the second one costs $4.99 per month, and the Plus one costs $9.99 per month. The Premier League games are available with the subscription-based ones.
Here’s how you can sign up for Peacock:
- Visit the Peacock website and scroll down to find the plan.
- You can either choose Peacock Premium or Peacock Premium Plus since both offer Premier League.
- Tap on the Start 7-day Free Trial button.
- Then, you’ll be asked to fill in your personal details to create an account – email address and a password.
- Next, you have to fill in your Credit Card details or use PayPal. Also, You can fill in any promo codes if you have any.
- Tap on the Pay Now button. You will be charged after the trial period ends.
- Now enjoy watching Premier league on Peacock.
You can also enjoy the Premier League games with other live TV streaming services that feature NBC and NBCSN, such as fuboTV, which features both, Hulu with Live TV, or Sling TV (Blue and Orange + Blue), as well as YouTube TV.