Unfortunately, this addon isn’t yet available for Kodi 19 ‘Matrix,’ which includes any subsequent releases as well. In case you didn’t hear, Kodi 19 ‘Matrix’ is incompatible with a large number of addons, which require to be updated to support the latest version of Kodi.
Until that happens, you can use this addon on Kodi 18.9 ‘Leia’ or older versions (without any issues whatsoever). We’ll make sure to let you know if an update comes out, changing the current situation.
When talking about the best Kodi addons for cartoons, you’ll often hear us talking about Adult Swim and South Park addons. However, even though those bring animated content, they’re not what we would recommend to the youngest audiences. So, if you’re looking to keep your kids entertained (and if you wish to rely on Kodi, of course), you’ll want to know about the PBS Kids Kodi addon.
PBS Kids is all about children-friendly content. You can use this addon to access 35+ cartoon titles, with hundreds of individual episodes combined. All of those are listed on the addon’s home page, so even your children won’t have any problem using the addon on their own.
And when it comes to PBS Kids’ video quality, all of its content comes in 720p. We’re sure your kids don’t really care about 1080p or 4K cartoons, so there’s no reason not to try the PBS Kids Kodi addon – and we’re about to show you how to install it.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is ExpressVPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
So, here are the 10 steps to install PBS Kids on Kodi in 2021:
1. Find and then launch Kodi by double-clicking on its icon.
2. Now, select ‘Add-ons‘ using the application’s main menu on the left-hand side.
3. Hover over ‘Download,’ and then pick ‘Video Add-ons‘ on the right.
4. Scroll down until you see the PBS Kids Kodi addon. Select its name.
5. You’ll see the addon’s overview now. Go ahead and select ‘Install.’
6. Once you see the list of the required dependencies, click on ‘OK.’
7. After a couple of moments, the addon will download and install on your Kodi.
8. Now, return all the way to Kodi’s start screen. Pick ‘Add-ons‘ once again.
9. Navigate to ‘Video Add-ons,’ found on the left-hand side of Kodi’s interface.
10. Launch PBS Kids by selecting its icon. That’s it!
As you can imagine, the world of Kodi addons is a vast one. So, if you’d like to explore what else is out there, don’t forget to check the best Kodi addons for movies, TV shows, and live TV. And to go one step further, here’s our central overview of the best working Kodi addons, with more than 60 legal and safe-to-use recommendations.
That would be all on how to install the PBS Kids Kodi addon. If you have any questions or doubts, share them with us via the comments section below. And finally, thank you for reading!