When talking about the best Kodi addons for cartoons, you’ll often hear us talking about Adult Swim and South Park. However, even though those addons bring animated content, they're not what we would recommend to the youngest audiences. So, if you’re looking to keep your kids entertained (and if you wish to rely on Kodi, of course), you’ll want to know about the PBS Kids Kodi addon, including how to install it.
PBS Kids is all about children-friendly content. You can use this addon to access 35+ cartoon titles, with hundreds of individual episodes combined. All of those are listed on the addon’s home page, so even your children won’t have any problem using the addon on their own.
And when it comes to PBS Kids' video quality, all of its content comes in 720p. We're sure your kids don't really care about 1080p or 4K cartoons, so there's no reason not to try the PBS Kids Kodi addon – and we're about to show you how to install it.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More Cartoons & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching cartoons via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More Cartoons: Most cartoon addons for Kodi are accessible from a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You will GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install PBS Kids Addon on Kodi
To install the PBS Kids addon on your Kodi, you need to follow these steps:
1. Find and then launch Kodi by double-clicking on its icon.
2. Now, select 'Add-ons' using the application's main menu on the left-hand side.
3. Hover over 'Download,' and then pick 'Video Add-ons' on the right.
4. Scroll down until you see the PBS Kids Kodi addon. Select its name.
5. You’ll see the addon’s overview now. Go ahead and select 'Install.'
6. Once you see the list of the required dependencies, click on 'OK.'
7. After a couple of moments, the addon will download and install on your Kodi.
8. Now, return all the way to Kodi’s start screen. Pick 'Add-ons' once again.
9. Navigate to 'Video Add-ons,' found on the left-hand side of Kodi’s interface.
10. Launch PBS Kids by selecting its icon. That’s it!
That would be all on how to install the PBS Kids Kodi addon. If you have any questions, share them with us via the comments section below. And finally, thank you for reading!