We’re sure that South Park needs no introduction, as this iconic TV show is still going strong after two decades, without signs of slowing down. With that said, there are many ways to watch South Park online. However, it’s interesting to note that Kodi has positioned itself as perhaps the best option to achieve just that – thanks to the South Park Kodi addon.
There’s not much we could say about South Park on Kodi, which comes as a very simple addon. As soon as you open it, you’ll see a list of its 20+ seasons, so you can pick any episode you’d like to play. And if you’re feeling adventurous, the addon can play a random episode.
Also, we’re happy to report that South Park on Kodi plays in 1080p when it comes to newer episodes and 720p when it comes to older stuff. Therefore, there truly isn’t a better way to watch this show online, so let’s show you how to install the South Park Kodi addon.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is ExpressVPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
Finally – here are the 10 steps to install South Park on Kodi in 2021.
1. Launch Kodi. Wait a couple of moments until its home screen appears.
2. Navigate to ‘Add-ons‘ using the application’s main menu (on the left side).
3. Hover over ‘Download‘ using the main menu. Select ‘Video Add-ons‘ on the right.
4. Go ahead and pick ‘South Park‘ from the list of addons you see on your screen.
5. The addon’s overview will now open. Proceed to use the ‘Install‘ button.
6. If any dependencies are required, you’ll see them now. Click on ‘OK.’
7. ‘South Park’ will now install. Wait until you see a notification on the right.
8. Now, return to Kodi’s home screen. Pick ‘Add-ons‘ using the main menu.
9. You’ll find the South Park Kodi addon in the ‘Video Add-ons‘ section.
10. Launch the addon by selecting its icon. That’s it!
Keep in mind that the South Park Kodi addon sources its content from several (legal and safe to use) websites. So, there could be a chance that you’ll encounter geo-restricted content (you’ll see that if South Park episodes refuse to play). To bypass that problem, you need to use a VPN for Kodi.
That would be all there’s to know about the South Park Kodi addon. If you have any questions for us, don’t hesitate to post your comment just below. And lastly, thanks for reading!