We are sure that there are millions of the UFC fans out there. The Ultimate Fighting Championship is not for the faint of heart – which is actually one of the best things about it. With the grand finale of this championship just around the corner, you want to make sure that you can stream it. Don’t worry, you have come to the right place. TechNadu will guide you through some of the best UFC addons for Kodi. Hopefully, by the end of this article, you’ll know all there is about how to watch UFC on Kodi.
Before we proceed further, we have a word of caution for you. Our strong advice is to make sure you’re using Kodi safely and legally. With this said, we want you to read our
In this article, we are talking about Kodi and this application’s official and unofficial addons – all of which are based on open-source code. Addons for Kodi can come from the official source (you can install them via Kodi itself), or they can be hosted by third-party sources (such as GitHub, for example). In addition, Kodi and its addons are publicly available and free of charge.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
disclaimer as well as the following warning message.
WARNING: When Using Kodi, Make Sure to Always Use a VPN!
Without a VPN, you will be facing many obstacles when using Kodi. Aside from encountering blocked content, you’re also putting your privacy at risk. With this said, here’s why you MUST use a VPN while using Kodi:
- Kodi Imposes Geo-Restrictions: Numerous Kodi addons are restricted to certain countries only. By checking your IP address, these addons can block access to their content, which means that you’re missing out on a vast media library. A VPN resolves this problem by giving you a virtual IP address associated with a different country. For this purpose, we recommend getting a US IP or a UK IP address – as the majority of Kodi addons are restricted to these two countries.
- Your ISP is Watching Your Every Move: Without a VPN, your ISP collects all your Web data. This includes your Web search history, any websites you visit, and any media streaming services you use. Kodi is a media streaming application, which means that many of you will face ISP-imposed throttling, as a result. By hiding your Web traffic via a VPN service, you can make sure that your ISP doesn’t know what you’re doing online – and enjoy the full speed of your Web connection.
- You’re Putting Your Device’s Safety at Risk: Be very careful about which Kodi addons you install. Third-party sources can often lead to malware and cryptocurrency trojans, exploiting your private data and your device’s resources. With this said, know that VPNs reduce the risk of you getting infected with malware by implementing website blacklists. They don’t completely stop malware, but they can block access to malicious websites by using often-updated lists of dangerous websites (supplied by antivirus vendors). This is especially handy in the world of unofficial Kodi addons.
Once again, be very careful while using Kodi – and think about your privacy and digital security. A reliable VPN helps you secure and improve your Web connection, unblocks everything that Kodi offers, and takes care of your privacy. And per our extensive hands-on tests, we highly recommend you use ExpressVPN – the best VPN for Kodi at the moment.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: For our readers, we’ve prepared an exceptional deal. You can now save 49% on ExpressVPN – and get three additional months for free!
How to Watch UFC on Kodi: Top Recommendations
As many of you already know, Kodi is an indispensable source of live streaming links. However, you can unlock this side of Kodi only via third-party addons. Therefore, it’s important to know which addons still work, and which ones you should install. So, let’s get started.
UFC Fight Pass
Without any doubt, the best way to watch UFC fights is by subscribing to the UFC Fight Pass. This is an online media streaming service that’s all about ultimate fighting. Just like every popular streaming service, you can count on a combination of live-streaming and on-demand videos.
Unfortunately, the UFC Fight Pass doesn’t have an official Kodi addon. However, there is an amazing unofficial addon made by third-party developers. Please note that you need an active subscription to this service before using the UFC Fight Pass addon. Simply enter your user credentials upon the initial launch, you’ll be ready to dive into an endless pool of addictive content.
Here’s how to install this addon on your Kodi:
- First, make sure to download the UFC Pass Addon.
- Open Kodi and click on ‘Add-ons’ in the main menu;
- Next, click on the Open Box icon in the top left corner;
- Make sure to select ‘Install from ZIP file’;
- Using a newly opened pop-up, navigate to the ZIP file you’ve previously downloaded. You will need to go through your hard drive to get to the file. Once you find it, click on it;
- After a few seconds, Kodi will let you know that the UFC Fight Pass addon is installed;
- Go ahead, and try it out. You can find in the Video Add-ons section of your Kodi. Enjoy!
In case you don’t want to subscribe to the Fight Pass, we have an amazing alternative. An addon named Planet MMA should meet your every need in terms of UFC-related content.
Upon opening the addon, you will get to see more than 30 content categories. To be honest, we can’t remember the last time we saw such a comprehensive addon. Planet MMA allows you to watch the on-demand video, live-streaming links, and there’s an archive with a bunch of different content. There is a lot of exploring, so we suggest taking some time to truly get to know this amazing addon.
For more information, including the installation guide, read our review of Planet MMA.
Next, we continue with another interesting addon. As you’ll soon see, Sports World (as its name implies) isn’t only about the UFC. Instead, it brings a large selection of sports disciplines.
This is an older addon for Kodi, which still works without a single issue. First, it offers a very easy to use interface. The Home Screen of the add-on brings a selection of different sports. However, the first item on this menu brings a selection of live TV channels. This should your first go-to place since lots of great content awaits. Then, there’s a dedicated UFC section. However, this section only displays live events. In other words, this is where you should go if you want to watch an upcoming UFC event.
For more information, here’s our installation guide for Sports World.
The Dogs Bollocks
We have arrived to our final suggestion when it comes to how to watch UFC on Kodi. The Dogs Bollocks is one of our personal favorites, and we think you’ll love it as well. Lots of different content await, for your entire family.
As you can see, The Dogs Bollocks is an all-one addon. This means that you can use it to watch movies, TV shows, live programming, cartoons, and everything in between. However, there is also a dedicated sports section as well. Once you open the ‘Sports’ section, you will see a bunch of different disciplines. To watch the UFC, you can have to open a category that also contains wrestling and boxing. So, there isn’t a dedicated ultimate fighting section. Nonetheless, we think you’re going to love what is offered here. There are more than one hundred links and they all seem to be fully working.
To learn more about this interesting addon, read our full review of The Dogs Bollocks.
Additional Resources: What’s Next?
So, that would be all when it comes to how to watch UFC on Kodi. There aren’t that many addons of this kind, however, you should be more than covered by our suggestions. Before we let you go, here are other interesting resources.
- Aside from mixed martial arts and ultimate fighting, here are some of the best WWE addons;
- Next, we know that many of you are into boxing. With this said, we recommend TechNadu’s article on the best boxing Kodi addons;
- Finally, why not try out some of the best sports addons out there? Here’s a list of the best live sports addons.
We sincerely hope that by now you’re using one of our suggestions. In general, Planet MMA should have your covered – since this is the best addon of its kind. In case of any questions or suggestions, feel free to post a comment down below.