90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Season 4 is here, and you will also be able to stream the show online from anywhere in the world, be it from home, while on the go, or even while traveling abroad. Keep reading to find out the premiere date, cast, and everything else there is to know.
Six couples are risking it all to start new lives around the globe, one of which we already know - Daniele and Yohan from 90 Day Fiancé: Love in Paradise Season 2, who got engaged after only six weeks of being together. The new couples are Jen and Rishi, Kris and Jeymi, Mahmoud and Nicole, Gabe and Isabel, and Debbie and Oussama.
There are no new countries this time, and the cultural clashes and parental disapproval also stay, but one element that is getting attention is a supposed spiritual tour through Egypt.
This being said, let's see where, when, and how to watch 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Season 4 online.
When and Where to Watch 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Season 4
90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Season 4 premiered in the US on Sunday, January 29, 2023, at 8 pm ET on TLC. The Other Way: Pillow Talk will premiere that same day at 11 pm ET. The show will be available to watch on the Discovery Plus streaming platform (available in the US and several other countries) on the same day shortly after the premiere.
The season is expected to have 15 episodes, and we will get one new episode a week every other Sunday at the same hour.
Coming up next: 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Season 4 Episode 9, titled "A Beautiful Thing Is Never Perfect," on April 2, 2023.
How to Watch 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Season 4 Online from Anywhere
Discovery Plus is geo-restricted, and you cannot access it outside the US, UK, Canada, Austria, Brazil, Denmark, Finland, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Spain, and Sweden. If you cannot access this title or the entire platform while traveling, you should rely on a tool to change your IP address and unblock the service, and this is why we suggest you use a VPN subscription to watch 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Season 4 online.
ExpressVPN can unblock tons of streaming platforms in a few moments, including Discovery Plus, Hulu, Philo, Prime Video, and Netflix, among others. It is one of the best VPNs on the market right now, and it offers thousands of servers worldwide, high speeds, unlimited bandwidth, stable connections, and great encryption protocols. New customers can try ExpressVPN for 30 days RISK-FREE via the company's no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
3,000+ VPN servers in 160 VPN server locations in 94 countries, 5 Simultaneous connections, Fast and stable connection, No activity logs or connection logs, No bandwidth limits, Strong encryption, 24/7 live chat support, and 30-day money-back guarantee.
To get started, go to their website and create an account. You can also get your hands on a hefty discount with the annual plan when you subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% discount and get 3 months FREE). Provide your personal details, pay, and download the native app for your device or system. Once the installation is complete, open and run the VPN app on a US server. Finally, load the streaming platform of choice to watch 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Season 4 online from anywhere.
How to Watch 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Season 4 Online in the US Without Cable
You will be able to watch 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Season 4 online on the Discovery Plus streaming platform. Prices here start from $4.99 per month with the ad-supported plan, and you can also remove the ads if you go for the other plan, which is $6.99 per month. There's a 7-day free trial available if you're a new customer.
Discovery+ is the home for channels like HGTV, Food Network, TLC, ID, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel and more. Get Unlimited Access to 55,000 episodes of 2,500+ current and classic shows. Choose between Limited Ads and Ad-Free plans under your budget.
You can also add Discovery Plus on Prime Video as a Prime channel for an extra monthly fee of $4.99 on top of the $14.99 per month Prime membership cost, and you will enjoy a 7-day free trial for this Prime channel if it's the first time you add it. Prime itself has a generous 30-day free trial if you're new to the service.
Besides on-demand platforms, you will also be able to live stream TLC since there are several live TV and streaming platforms that offer this channel. Let's see what options you have at the moment.
- Sling TV: This live TV and streaming platform has the TLC network in all of its three plans, and subscription prices start at $40 per month. Plus, there are loads of add-ons and extras to customize your subscription.
Sling is the live TV you love for less. Customize your channel lineup and watch TV online with no setup, hidden fees or long-term contracts.
- Philo: The Philo streaming platform has TLC included. There is a single plan with over 50,000 titles on-demand and over 60 live channels, all for $25 a month. Get a 7-day free trial on Philo.
- Hulu + Live TV: The Hulu + Live TV service offers the TLC network, with prices starting at $69.99 per month. Besides the Live TV service and the On-Demand library, you will also get Disney Plus and ESPN Plus included for free.
- YouTube TV: TLC is featured in this service's single plan that includes over 85 top channels for $54.99 for your first three months and $64.99 per month thereafter. Start your 15-day free trial on YouTube TV.
- DirecTV Stream: It will set you back $69.99 a month to subscribe to this live TV and streaming platform that has TLC in all its packs, and you get a 3-month free trial for the EPIX, Showtime, STARZ, and Cinemax add-ons.
- TLC website: You will also find all the previous seasons of 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way and Season 4 episodes on the TLC website, and you can watch them on-demand for free without creating an account. However, you will be requested to link your TV provider to access the TLC live TV stream.
All the services mentioned above are geo-restricted. If you lose access while traveling away from the US, a capable VPN can unblock streaming platforms easily. You only need to run the app using a server located back home before accessing the service.
How to Watch 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Season 4 Online in Canada and the UK
This TLC show is available to stream in Canada and the UK via the Discovery Plus platform. In Canada, the subscription prices start at CA 4.99 per month for the ad-supported tier, while an ad-free version is $6.99 per month, and both plans include a 7-day free trial on Discovery Plus.
In the UK, Discovery Plus sets you back £4.99 per month for the Entertainment plan, which also has a 7-day free trial. The other option is the Entertainment & Sport plan, which costs £6.99 per month. You can also register to watch free content, but this title may not be available for free.
Brits can also add Discovery Plus to Prime Video as a Prime channel for £4.99 per month on top of the £7.99 per month Prime membership and get a 7-day free trial for the channel and a very generous 30-day free trial for Prime.
The Discovery Plus service is geo-restricted, so you may need to use a strong VPN to lift the blockades and watch the title while traveling abroad. You just need to select a server from back home and turn on the VPN app for this to work.
How to Watch 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Season 4 Online in Australia
Foxtel and Foxtel Now are the home of this show in Australia, and you will find the previous seasons available to stream there. There is no news yet regarding the premiere of 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Season 4 in Australia, though.
However, there is a way to watch Discovery Plus online from anywhere, and that is by getting a good VPN subscription and running it via a US server.
90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Season 4 Couples
- Daniele (New York) and Yohan (Dominican Republic)
Fresh from Love in Paradise, this couple is no stranger to the struggles of living separate lives in different countries. Now Daniele is leaving her home and job in NYC in an effort to convince Yohan to make the Dominican Republic their forever home.
- Kris (Alabama) and Jeymi (Colombia)
Kris has built a strong foundation for her family in the US, and she risks everything to move to Colombia to marry Jeymi, who she has never met in person. The same-sex couple's wedding is planned for just days after Kris arrives in Colombia.
- Debbie (Georgia) and Oussama (Morocco)
They connected through a love of art and fell in love despite Debbie being 43 years his senior. Debbie is packing her bags to spend the rest of her life in Morocco with Oussama, although she faces skepticism from her family.
- Jen (Oklahoma) and Rishi (India)
After meeting in a hotel lobby on a trip to India, Jen took a hard pass on Rishi but said yes a month later. Rishi is facing a lot of pressure from his family as they want to set up an arranged marriage, and they have no idea about their relationship.
- Gabriel (Florida) and Isabel (Colombia)
Gabe is a budding entrepreneur who travels to Colombia for work. He meets Isabel, who accepts him for who he is - a transgender man. As their relationship fortifies, so do their fears of acceptance.
- Nicole (California) and Mahmoud (Egypt)
Nicole fell for Mahmoud during the final day of her spiritual tour through Egypt, when he also proposed. While the California native happily returned to Egypt three weeks later to get married, she quickly learned that “some cultural differences may be too big to overcome.”
90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Season 4 Episodes
- Season 4, Episode 1: To Love and Be Wise Is Impossible (Jan 29, 2023) - Kris prepares to meet her fiancée in person; Gabe gears up to mix business and pleasure in Colombia; Daniele preps for a reunion with Yohan in the Dominican Republic; after a two-year engagement, Jen has hopes for an Indian wedding.
- Season 4, Episode 2: To Have Peace, There Must Be Strife (Feb 5, 2023) - Nicole heads to Egypt to salvage her marriage; Kris and Jeymi have last minute nerves before meeting; Daniele is not impressed by Yohan's new business; Isabel fears telling her parents that Gabe is trans.
- Season 4, Episode 3: If You Can't Jump, You Plunge (Feb 19, 2023) - Nicole has a rocky reunion with Mahmoud. Gabe embarks on his new Colombian life. Kris and Jeymi finally meet face-to-face. Rishi keeps a secret from Jen. Daniele frets over finances. Debbie prepares to move to Morocco for a much younger man.
- Season 4, Episode 4: The Eyes Do Not See What the Mind Does Not Want (Feb 26, 2023) - Kris' health problems worry Jeymi. Debbie pursues a prenup. Gabe and Isabel fear telling her family he's transgender. Jen's mistrust of Rishi grows. The culture clash continues between Nicole and Mahmoud.
- Season 4, Episode 5: Lies Have Got No Legs (March 5, 2023) - Nicole regrets meeting Mahmoud's friends. Gabe has business blues. Debbie heads to Morocco despite warnings from her kids. Jeymi worries when Kris wants a weapon. Rishi's friend drops a truth bomb on Jen. Daniele and Yohan clash on a controversial topic.
- Season 4, Episode 6: Love Is One Thing, Knowledge Is Another (March 12, 2023) - Jen plays the part of an Indian housewife. Kris may need to return to the US. Debbie and Oussama have a romantic reunion. Daniele and Yohan tackle issues with honesty. Gabe ponders more life-altering surgery. Nicole and Mahmoud's wardrobe war continues.
- Season 4, Episode 7: Drop By Drop The River Rises (March 19, 2023) - Isabel fears having to choose between Gabe and her father. Mahmoud's family questions Nicole. Visa woes put Jen's time in India in jeopardy. Jeymi's friends seed doubts about Kris. Debbie and Oussama don't see eye to eye on their future.
- Season 4, Episode 8: For Every Joy There Is A Price To Be Paid (March 26, 2023) - Nicole's frustrations come to a head. Daniele bids NYC a final farewell. Kris and Jeymi have a romantic getaway. Jen makes a reluctant return to the family farm. Debbie and Oussama start over. Gabe gathers the courage to come out to Isabel's parents.
- Season 4, Episode 9: A Beautiful Thing Is Never Perfect (April 2, 2023) - Gabe fears fallout after coming out to Isabel's parents; Yohan fumes over news about Daniele's ex; Rishi's risque pic leaves Jen reeling; Mahmoud's brother throws him a relationship lifeline; Kris and Jeymi tie the knot.