The 90 Day Fiancé franchise is always exciting to watch because of what’s on the line and the time limit to get hitched. One of the most compelling spin-offs of this series, 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 6, is just around the corner for fans of this reality series. Keep reading to find out more.
Did you know before the other 90 Day Fiancé shows, there’s the Visa process? In 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 6, they show how the couples interact during the process of the K-1 Visa application and how the couple starts to fall in love.
Even as early as the first sparks of love ignite, in a reality show like this, drama abounds. You’ll get to see 8 couples this season – 7 new and one returning. This gives viewers new storylines to follow this season.
If you want to learn how to watch the latest season of the spin-off and even get a preview of the couples showing the season, scroll further in this article because we have all the info you need to know to watch the series.
When and Where to Watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 6
You can watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 6 on Discovery+ and TLC from Sunday, June 4, 2023, at 8 PM ET.
Coming up next: 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 6 Episode 18: Tell All Part 2, on Oct 1, 2023.
How to Watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 6 Online from Anywhere
Thanks to many streaming platforms and live TV services available in your home country, it should be easy to watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 6. However, if you watch to catch the show online on Discovery+ while you are abroad, you might have problems with geo-blocks because the platform is geo-restricted in certain countries. You can bypass these geo-blocks when you use a VPN to watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 6 online when you are abroad.
ExpressVPN is a software we recommend because it is acclaimed as the best VPN in the market. The VPN is known for unblocking popular streaming platforms like Hulu, Netflix, Discovery+, and more. It has thousands of servers in over 90 countries, no bandwidth with limited, fast speeds, stable connections, and the best encryption protocols. If you run into problems with the software, there is a 24/7 live chat support you can contact to help you out. In addition, you can try ExpressVPN for 30 days RISK-FREE thanks to its no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
Subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% discount and get 3 months FREE) on their webpage when you create your account. All you need to do is fill in some details and make the payment to download and install the app onto your device or system. Once you are done, run the app and select a server from your home country so you watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 6 on Discovery+.
How to Watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 6 Online in the US Without Cable
If you’re in the US, you can easily watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90s Days Season 6 on Discovery+ streaming service. The platform has an ad-supported plan which you can get for only $4.99 a month, with a 7-day free trial. If you want to eliminate the ads, you only have to get the $6.99 monthly plan for ad-free content.
You can also add Discovery+ on Prime Video as a Prime Channel for $4.99 a month (with ads) or $6.99 a month (without ads), and you can get Discovery+ for free for 6 months on Verizon with select Unlimited plans. However, you’ll need to pay $6.99 monthly after the 6 month trial period if you want to keep watching content on the platform.
If you want to catch the 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 6 live stream, you can watch it on a live tv service that offers TLC. Here are the options you can get TLC on.
- Sling TV: You can get TLC on two of its packs: Blue ($40 per month) and Orange + Blue ($55 per month). Get 50% off your first month on Sling TV.
- fuboTV: fuboTV offers TLC on all of its packs. Prices for the service start at $74.99 per month. This is a great choice if you love sports and lifestyle networks. Get a 7-day free trial on fuboTV.
- Philo: If you’re on a tight budget, you can get TLC on Philo for only $25 per month. Start Philo 7-day free trial.
- Hulu + Live TV: You can get TLC and several other live tv options and Hulu’s on-demand library for $69.99 per month. As part of a special deal, you can get ESPN Plus and Disney Plus for free.
- YouTube TV: Aside from TLC, it offers over 85 other live TV channels. Currently, they have a limited-time offer where you only need to pay $64.99 a month for the first 3 months of a subscription. However, you need to pay $72.99 a month after the initial 3 months are over.
- DirecTV Stream: If you live in the US, you can get TLC in all of its packs, and its cheapest pack is called the Entertainment package, which will only cost you $64.99 a month.
The services mentioned above are geo-restricted, but you can unblock the services when you use a capable VPN to watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 6 online. You’ll just need to run your VPN and select a server from your home country.
How to Watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 6 Online in the UK
So far, there's no news on an official date for 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 6 for the UK. However, there's a chance it will be on Discovery+ since the platform is available for that country, and you can find previous seasons. A subscription to Discovery+ will cost you £3.99 per month for the Entertainment plan in the UK. The plan also comes with a 7-day free trial for new customers.
Folks in the UK can also choose to add Discovery+ to their Prime Video as a Prime channel for £3.99 per month on top of a Prime Membership that costs £7.99 a month. The channel offers a 7-day free trial if it's your first time adding it, and Amazon Prime Video will also give users a 30-day free trial of the platform.
If you want to watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 6 online on the same day as the US, then you can use a reliable VPN to access the US library of Discovery+. All you need to do is run the VN and select a US server for this to work.
How to Watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 6 Online in Australia
However, if you simply can't wait for it to be released in your country, you can watch it on the US premiere date and time on Discovery+ when you use a powerful VPN to unblock Discovery+ for your country. When you run your VPN, just select a US server and stream the show online.
Can I Watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 6 Online in Canada
Discovery+ is available in Canada. However, the previous seasons of the show have yet to be added to the library. So, there’s a very small chance it will be available there. The best option is to unblock the Discovery+ library in the US using a secure VPN. Just select a US server in your VPN for this to work.
90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 6 Couples
- Tyray (33, California) & Carmella (27, Barbados)
- Riley (48, Pennsylvania) & Violet (43, Vietnam)
- David (42, Nebraska) & Sheila (31, Philippines)
- Amanda (31, Louisiana) & Razvan (26, Romania)
- Meisha (43, Minnesota) & Nicola (46, Israel)
- Christian (30, Minnesota) & Cleo (32, England)
- Statler (33, Texas) & Dempsey (28, England)
- Gino (53, Michigan) & Jasmine (35, Panama)
90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days Season 6 Episode Guide
- Season 6 Episode 1: Moonstruck (June 4, 2023) – Amanda finds love again after a tragic loss; Gino and Jasmine have issues to fix before her visa is approved; Riley suspects his girlfriend is lying. Meanwhile, Tyray finds out something shocking about his online lover.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Say Anything (June 11, 2023) – Amanda and Razvan spend their first night together. Tyray, despite discovering questionable texts, isn’t ready to give up on Carmella. However, Riley is suspicious of Violet.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Overboard (June 18, 2023) – Razvan has a surprise for Amanda. Meisha and Nicola believe that God has brought them together.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Splash (June 25, 2023) – Meisha and Nicola finally meet. Meanwhile, Gino suggests getting a prenup, but Jasmine explodes at the idea.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Suspect (July 2, 2023) – Tyray discovers shocking info about Carmella. Meisha asks to meet Nicola's family. David spends his first night with Sheila. Gino gets some tough love. Riley's friend warns him about Violet. Christian is off to see Cleo. Amanda and Razvan talk career.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Dangerous Liaisons (July 9, 2023) – Gino questions Jasmine's fidelity. Riley catches Violet texting another man. Statler can't wait to meet her girlfriend, Dempsey. Cleo worries Christian is having second thoughts. Do David and Sheila go all the way?
- Season 6 Episode 7: Fatal Attraction (July 16, 2023) – Gino confronts Jasmine about her secret relationship. Meisha and Nicola learn surprising things about each other on a night out. Tyray hires a private investigator. Riley puts Violet in the hot seat. Christian and Cleo have different ideas of fun.
- Season 6 Episode 8: Misunderstood (July 23, 2023) – Gino and Jasmine seek professional help. Amanda is shocked that Razvan wants kids. Statler and Dempsey spend the night together. Sheila feels threatened by David's interpreter. Violet walks out on Riley. Meisha worries she's been wrong about Nicola.
- Season 6 Episode 9: The Big Chill (July 30, 2023) – David and Sheila face an unexpected tragedy. Gino and Jasmine try to get back on track. Cleo worries her autism will affect her relationship. Riley and Violet refuse to speak. Dempsey learns something shocking about Statler.
- Season 6 Episode 10: Sex, Lies, and Videotape (Aug 6, 2023) – Things get kinky with Gino and Jasmine; Amanda thinks Razvan is using her; Statler reveals her intentions to Dempsey's dad; Tyray gets ready to meet the real Carmella; Meisha and Nicola try to work things out; Cleo's trust in Christian is shaken.
- Season 6 Episode 11: St. Elmo's Fire (Aug 13, 2023) – Amanda and Razvan visit Dracula's castle; Jasmine makes progress with Gino's family; Cleo confronts Christian about his lie; Tyray finally meets the woman in the photos; Statler tells Dempsey she loves her -- and asks to move in.
- Season 6 Episode 12: Field of Dreams (Aug 20, 2023) – Riley attempts to reconcile with Violet; Gino is ready for a baby; Cleo seeks guidance from the stars; Nicola struggles to come clean to his family; Statler tries to repair her fragile relationship with Dempsey; Sheila's son is wary of David.
- Season 6 Episode 13: Modern Romance (Aug 27, 2023) – Christian invites a stranger to Thanksgiving; Meisha suspects Nicola has a problem with her past; David has a surprise for Sheila; Gino and Jasmine's problems come to a head; Riley tells Violet he contacted a PI.
- Season 6 Episode 14: Dirty Dancing (Sept 3, 2023) – Nicola shows Meisha his sensual side; Cleo questions Christian's habit of befriending women; Amanda meets Razvan's parents; Statler surprises Dempsey with a stay at a castle; David and Sheila enjoy a romantic vacation; Jasmine tells Gino it's over.
- Season 6 Episode 15: Every Time We Say Goodbye (Sept 10, 2023) – Razvan's mom shares her concerns about his relationship. Dempsey discovers Statler doesn't want kids. Violet stops Riley from saying the L-word. Jasmine takes Gino by surprise with one last request. David and Sheila share a sad goodbye. Cleo wonders if Christian wants to stay exclusive.
- Season 6 Episode 16: One Crazy Summer (Sept 17, 2023) – A major disagreement threatens Statler and Dempsey's relationship. Riley receives shocking news from Violet. Nicola proposes. Razvan is not sure his relationship with Amanda can be fixed. Cleo worries that Christian won't remain committed. Jasmine's visa interview goes awry.
- Season 6 Episode 17: Tell All Part 1 (Sept 24, 2023) – Shaun takes a deep dive with cast members into the details of their intense and personal moments.
- Season 6 Episode 18: Tell All Part 2 (Oct 1, 2023) – Shaun Robinson and the cast delve even further into the most intense moments of the season.