Golf is one of the favorite sports worldwide, especially across the United States, and watching the Golf Channel is something that all fans get to do because they cover all the major tournaments across the world. We particularly enjoy watching the Golf Channel online and think that this is one of the best ways that you can enjoy the content, so come on and let’s find the best way that you can do this as well.
Golf Channel started airing back in 1995, and it is owned by NBC Sports Group, which is a division of NBC Universal. They focus on covering golf tournaments, as well as offering instructional programs for those who are looking for ways to improve their game.
The Golf Channel is available in over 70,000,000 households across the United States, making it one of the most popular networks in the United States.
How Can I Live Stream the Golf Channel?
We all spend a lot of time online and, whether we are working or simply kicking back with some quality content, we all have a lot to do over the internet. That being said, watching TV, in the same manner, is something that makes sense into this world, where we are also connected and look for ways to make our lives easier. When it comes to watching the Golf Channel online, we believe that one of your best options is fuboTV, which is a service that has a ton of sports networks, considering that it was initially focused on such content before expanding into entertainment. There is a single bundle of channels available on fuboTV, but it carries a ton of content, including the Golf Channel, and more. Start your 7-day free trial on fuboTV now!
There are also plenty of other channel packs that you can add to your subscription, as well as loads of premium networks. The fuboTV app works on pretty much any device you have at home, including iOS and Android phones and tablets, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, and more. (Note: fuboTV is a service that only works in the United States, and if you want to access it when traveling beyond the country’s borders, you will need to use a VPN. Click here to learn more about exactly what you have to do.)
Here’s how you can start your 7-day free trial on fuboTV:
- You’re going to have to start by finding the “Start free trial” button on the page and tapping on it. This will redirect you to a page where you have to provide your email address and password. It’s also possible to use the social login button from Facebook or Twitter if you want to do things faster.
- Next, you’ll have to start setting up your account by choosing the bundle that you want to go for. fubo Standard is your main option, but you can also go for the Family or Ultra packs, which include additional channel packs or premium networks at discount prices.
- You can also customize the subscription yourself by building up with any of the channel packs that are available, or the premium networks on the list. There are also add-ons that will help you expand the Cloud DVR storage space or the number of devices you can enjoy content on.
- Finally, they need your card details so they can set up the payment process. They will not charge you anything until the 7-day free trial is complete, so that’s not something you need to worry about in the beginning.
Other Ways to Watch the Golf Channel
Hulu – A single bundle service that will help you watch the Golf Channel is Hulu, which comes with dozens of networks we are quite sure you will enjoy easily. The main bundle includes access to the Golf Channel, but if you want more content, there are a couple of packs available that you can add to your subscription anytime you want. Start your 7-day free trial on Hulu now! Also pretty cool is the fact that, when you subscribe to Hulu’s live TV service, you also get to enjoy the content that’s available on-demand.
Sling TV – Another platform that will help you watch the Golf Channel is Sling TV, which comes with three bundles to choose from. These are called Orange, Blue, and Orange + Blue, and there are quite a few differences between them besides the price and the channel combination, in the sense that Orange subscribers can only watch content on one device at a time, while Blue subscribers can watch on three devices. Orange + Blue subscribers have the best deal as they can watch content on up to four devices simultaneously. Start your Sling TV subscription by saving money on your first month of subscription! You will find that the Golf Channel is present in the Sports Extra pack, which costs an additional $10 per month, but it’s only available for subscribers of the Blue and Orange + Blue bundles.
How Can I Watch the Golf Channel When Traveling Outside of the United States?
The platforms that provide people with access to live TV or on-demand content are usually geo-blocked because they cannot allow people from other countries to access the content that they can easily sell for even more money. Therefore, whenever you travel outside of the United States, you will find that you can no longer access the content of your subscriptions. This can be quite annoying, and it’s something that we all hate, but there’s not much you can do about it other than to get creative yourself. What we mean is that the geo-blocks are tied to your IP address, so if you simply change your IP, you will be able to view the content without restrictions.
We can recommend using ExpressVPN, which is a tool that will help you switch your IP in just a minute, and it will do so painlessly. Not only does it has thousands of servers all over the world, but it also includes some really great features that will help protect your data.
Here’s how you can set up ExpressVPN so you can enjoy watching the Golf Channel anywhere you go:
- First, you’re going to have to subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% OFF), which you can do easily once you visit their website and follow the few steps to create an account. You will find that ExpressVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if there’s any reason for you to ask for a refund, be assured that you will get it as long as you make your request within the mentioned timeframe.
- Then, you will need to download the app for your device and to install it. Launch the app and log in to your account whenever possible.
- Then, you have to look for a server that is located in the United States and to connect to it.
- When the connection has been established, you can launch fuboTV so you can start watching the Golf Channel anywhere you go.
Can I Watch the Golf Channel on the Network’s Website?
Watching the Golf Channel over on the website is something that you can do rather easily, considering the live stream is available on the website. In order to watch any of the content, you will need to log in to an account by using credentials from your TV provider, which can be a live TV, service such as the ones we just discussed, or cable company if you have yet to cut the cord. (Note: The Golf Channel live stream is actually geo-blocked, so if you want to access it when you’re traveling beyond US borders, you should be aware of the fact that you will need a VPN. Click here to learn exactly what you need to do.)
What Content Can I Watch on the Golf Channel?
The content available on the Golf Channel is as varied as you would expect from a network that only focuses on golf, but there are still quite a lot of shows, as well as tournaments that they cover. Here are some of the shows and events covered on Golf Channel:
- PGA Tour
- European Tour
- LPGA Tour
- Asian Tour
- Ryder Cup
- The Open Championship
- Golf Central
- Golf Channel Academy