When setting out to create your Kodi library, there are different ways to add your movies, photos, and music – if you have your files locally available. However, there’s another way to add files to Kodi, and that would be via cloud-based services. With that said, many of you will want to install the OneDrive Kodi addon - if you use Microsoft’s cloud service.
As you can already imagine, OneDrive for Kodi comes as an addon giving you access to your files over the Web. Since your files are stored in the cloud, this allows you to create a large Kodi library, even if you run Kodi on a device without plenty of storage.
You’ll also be happy to hear that the OneDrive Kodi addon works with any file type. So, you’ll get to access your photos, movies, TV shows, and music. And all of that is available just a few clicks from Kodi’s home screen.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Unblock Kodi Addons & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When using Kodi addons – you also HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More Content: Most Kodi addons are available in a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, using a VPN. You’ll GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Plenty of Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install OneDrive Addon on Kodi
These are the steps you need to take to install the OneDrive Kodi addon:
1. Launch Kodi and wait until you see the application’s home screen.
2. Now, pick 'Add-ons' using the main menu (on the left side of your screen).
3. Use your cursor to hover over 'Download' and then pick 'Video Add-ons.'
4. Scroll until you see 'OneDrive.' Select the addon’s name to open its overview.
5. Now, proceed to use the 'Install' button, on the right.
6. After a few seconds, you’ll see a notification that OneDrive is now installed.
7. Return to Kodi’s home screen and then pick 'Add-ons' once again.
8. Navigate to 'Video Add-ons' using the main menu.
9. You should now see OneDrive’s icon (thumbnail). Select it to open the addon.
10. Finally, select 'Add an Account' and follow the on-screen prompts.
That’s it! Once you add your account (by scanning a QR code), you’ll get access to your entire OneDrive library. So, feel free to explore your folders and play any media file. Since OneDrive allows files to be streamed (instead of being downloaded), you’ll get to stream video files (like full movies and TV shows) without any issues.
So, have you managed to install the OneDrive Kodi addon? Make sure to let us know via the comments section below. And lastly, thank you for reading!