Love ALLways is a new reality TV dating show, and we have all the important details you may be searching for, including the premiere date, participants, plot, episode release schedule, and more. Plus, you’ll be able to stream it online quite easily from anywhere in the world you may be, so keep reading to find out everything.
A perfect match knows no gender, and Love ALLways is the can't-miss reality series of the summer. The bachelorette of the show is Lexi Paloma, a 20-year-old TikTok video creator and model, whom over a dozen contestants will try to impress.
However, the other contestants end up romancing each other on set, and they’re also being coached by “relationship gurus” looking to prove they’re the best at helping others find and keep romance. The coaching gurus are Spicy Mari and Anthony Recenello.
“As she narrows down her pool of contestants of all genders, some start falling for one another, causing a spiral of drama, betrayal, passion, and jealousy. Throughout the process, Lexi is assisted by two professional relationship gurus, Spicy Mari and Anthony Recenello, who also serve as mentors to their teams of potential suitors. Not only are the daters competing for a chance at love, but the relationship gurus are also going toe-to-toe to see whose protégé gets chosen,” says the broadcaster.
The new pan-dating competition show is developed by AwesomenessTV. This being said, let's see where, when, and how to easily watch Love ALLways online, even on the go or while traveling abroad.
When and Where to Watch Love ALLways
Love ALLways debuted with three episodes on Friday, June 2, 2023, in the US and Canada, and the next day in the UK and Australia exclusively on the Paramount Plus streaming service (available in the United States, Canada, Australia, the UK, and more) at midnight PT (3 am ET). The episodes will also be featured on the Awesomeness channel soon after.
The season has 10 episodes, and the following seven will be released weekly.
Coming up next: Love Allways Season 1 Episode 10 on July 21, 2023.
How to Watch Love ALLways Online from Anywhere
Geo-restrictions are common for the many streaming services we use nowadays for watching our favorite movies and series online in our home country, and Paramount Plus falls in line. The platform can only be accessed in the US, the UK, Australia, Canada, Latin America, the Middle East, Italy, and the Nordics, but you can avoid losing access while outside these territories. Using a VPN subscription to watch Love ALLways online is the handiest solution since this tool helps you change your IP address to one from back home.
We suggest you lean on ExpressVPN since it works with all the live TV and streaming platforms out there, and the list includes Paramount Plus, Prime Video, Max, Hulu, Netflix, and more. This is the best VPN on the market right now, and a subscription provides thousands of servers worldwide, fast and stable connections, and tight encryption. The company’s 30-day money-back guarantee policy lets you even try ExpressVPN for 30 days RISK-FREE.
In case you decide to keep the subscription after the month ends, you can pick the yearly plan when you subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% Discount and Get 3 Months FREE). To get started, you will need to create an account, and that takes a couple of minutes. First, fill in your details and pay, then follow the instructions over email to download the native app for your device or system. Once the installation is done, launch the VPN app and turn it on via a server from a no-restrictions location. Lastly, load the Paramount Plus service to stream Love ALLways.
How to Watch Love ALLways Online in the US, the UK, Canada, and Australia
In the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, and others, you can watch Love ALLways on Paramount+, where the new dating show premieres on June 2. The subscription fees start at USD 4.99 / CAD 9.99 / £6.99 / AUD 8.99 a month with the base plans, and viewers in the US also have a Paramount Plus and Showtime bundle that starts at $11.99 per month.
All Paramount Plus options have a 7-day free trial for new subscribers, and the library has exclusive Paramount Plus original movies and series and content from tons of networks.
The Prime Video platform has the no-ads version of the Paramount Plus Prime channel in Canada and Australia for USD 9.99 / AUD 8.99 / CAD 9.99 per month with a 7-day free trial. The Prime membership subscription has a 30-day free trial for new customers and costs USD 14.99 / AUD 6.99 / CAD 9.99 a month.
You will also find the episodes on Awesomeness soon after.
Traveling abroad? You will need a way to bypass the geo-blockades Paramount Plus and Prime Video have. This is a piece of cake for a top-rated VPN tool as long as you run it in the background via a server from your home area. More details are in the previous segment.
What Will Love ALLways Be About?
The new Love ALLways dating competition has the basic format of a Bachelor kind of show but with a twist - one pansexual bachelorette is given a chance to find the perfect match from a long list of different types of contestants. What’s more, the contestants will also be allowed to romance each other.
Who Will Be the Host of Love ALLways?
There is no official host for this show. However, along the way, the bachelorette will be assisted by two professional relationship gurus, who will mentor their team of potential suitors - Spicy Mari and Anthony Recenello.
Love ALLways Episode Guide and Release Schedule
- Season 1 Episode 1: Love Beyond Gender (Jun 2, 2023) - Finding love isn't always easy, especially when you're open to dating people of any gender. Meet Lexi Paloma, a pansexual Hispanic from Florida who's determined to find her soulmate with the help of two expert matchmaking coaches. In the debut episode, the coaches sift through a group of potential matches, divide them into two teams, and introduce them to the one person who matters most - Lexi.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Trash Talking Backfires (Jun 2, 2023) - In a bid to see who's really committed to winning her heart, Lexi hosts the first competition that puts the contestants' loyalty to the test. The stakes are high, as the winning team gets to spend a coveted group date with Lexi. But when they return to the house, things take an unexpected turn as one of the contestants takes matters into their own hands and sets up a secret one-on-one date, causing a storm of jealousy and drama amongst the group.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Bad Intentions (Jun 2, 2023) - Things are getting spicy in the house as the contestants begin to reveal their true colors while trying to win over Lexi's heart. Sparks fly and tensions rise as secrets are spilled and alliances are formed. With one contestant worried about their connection with Lexi, and another sneaking around to steal kisses from their fellow competitors, things are anything but calm.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Whats Done In The Dark (Jun 9, 2023) - The drama from the previous night still lingers as Lexi tries to get to the bottom of the contestants' true intentions. Uncomfortable conversations and tense moments abound as everyone struggles to navigate each other's true feelings and motives. But in a bid to lighten the mood, a cooking competition is held, leading to a one-on-one date with Lexi that's sure to be unforgettable.
- Season 1 Episode 5: (Jun 16, 2023) - Fresh off the heels of Lexi's steamy one-on-one date, the remaining contestants are eager to secure some one-on-one time with her as well. But when Team Spicy is tasked with a love song writing competition, tensions flare as one member refuses to participate, leaving everyone baffled.
- Season 1 Episode 6: (Jun 23, 2023) - A contestant shocks everyone by self-eliminating; the drama doesn't stop there, as another contestant comes forward with serious allegations of over-sexualization and objectification.
- Season 1 Episode 7: (Jun 30, 2023) - As the competition heats up and emotions run high, a surprising romance starts to blossom between two contestants in the house. But the tension and drama don't end there, as the couple chooses to keep their feelings hidden from Lexi and the other housemates.
- Season 1 Episode 8: (Jul 7, 2023) - Lexi confronts two contestants whose relationship she senses is brewing, but the truth she discovers during the confrontation shocks her to her core.
- Season 1 Episode 9: (Jul 14, 2023) - Contestants fight for Lexi's heart while alliances shift, friends turn on each other, and feelings intensify, leaving everyone uncertain of their standing.
- Season 1 Episode 10: (Jul 21, 2023) - Lexi faces a tough decision as she goes on one-on-one dates with the final three contestants. Finally, the moment of truth arrives, and Lexi chooses the winner.
Love ALLways Contestants
The confirmed suitors that will try to woo Lexi Paloma are:
- Marc Bateman
- Jayme Aiden
- Cameron James
- Rylin Utah
- Cyprien Boustiha
- Kalysta Mallory
- Joshua Cureton
- Jasmine Cervantes
- Luis Diaz
- Camille Cupid
- Brian Batesy
- Sienna Scibird
- Tyler Hearing