Family Law has a second season coming up soon, and you’ll be able to stream it online from anywhere in the world. We have all the details you may be needing, including the premiere date, cast, plot, episode guide and release schedule, and more, so keep reading to learn everything.
Family Law follows lawyer and recovering alcoholic Abigail ‘Abby’ Bianchi, who struggles to put her career and family back together after hitting rock bottom. She is forced to work at her estranged father’s firm as a condition of her probation, where she gets to practice family law for the first time. There, she works alongside the half-brother and half-sister she’s never met, and as Abby likes to joke, it’s one dysfunctional family helping other dysfunctional families.
The previous season ended with Maggie undergoing insemination at a fertility clinic. Nina discovered she was not her father's biological daughter, and Abigail investigated malpractice at the fertility clinic where Nina was conceived.
Harry made Daniel a partner at the firm at Abigail’s request, and the two filed a class action lawsuit against Dr. Peterson, with Nina and her father as plaintiffs. Maggie ended her relationship with Lucy after talking to Asha, telling her she is pregnant, and Abigail caught Frank with Felicity.
So, let’s see where, when, and how to effortlessly watch Family Law Season 2 online from home, on the go, or even while traveling abroad.
When and Where to Watch Family Law Season 2
Family Law Season 2 premiered in Canada on Monday, May 22, 2023, on Global, at 8 pm ET. The episodes are available to stream on STACKTV via Prime Video and Global TV (both only available in Canada).
Episodes are around 30 minutes long, with 10 episodes being released on a weekly schedule.
Coming up next: Family Law Season 2 Episode 10: All Happy Families, on July 24, 2023.
How to Watch Family Law Season 2 Online from Anywhere
All the live TV and streaming services out there that we use to watch our favorite content online in our home countries have geo-restrictions. StackTV and Global TV are blocked outside Canada, so you will need to lean on a tool that can help you change your IP address to one from a location without geo-blocks. This is why we recommend you use a VPN subscription to watch Family Law Season 2 online from anywhere.
ExpressVPN works with lots of popular streaming platforms, such as STACKTV, Global TV, Prime Video, Hulu, Netflix, and several others. This is the best VPN on the market right now, and a subscription offers thousands of servers worldwide at your disposal, but also high speeds, stable connections, unlimited bandwidth, no logs, and great encryption protocols. You can also use the money-back guarantee to try ExpressVPN for 30 days RISK-FREE.
You will need to create an account on the company’s website to get started, and you should go for the annual plan to get a huge discount when you subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% discount & get 3 months FREE). First, provide the required info and pay to sign up. Next, download and install the native app for your device, then launch it. Finally, pick a server located in a no-blocks area and turn on the VPN app. You can now load the service to stream Family Law Season 2 online.
How to Watch Family Law Season 2 Online in Canada
In Canada, Family Law Season 2 premieres on May 22, 2023, on Global. This means you will also be able to stream it in a couple of ways - the episodes are available via the STACKTV app and Global TV.
You can add STACKTV to Prime Video as a Prime channel for $12.99 a month with a 2-week free trial on top of the monthly Prime subscription of $9.99, which has its own 30-day free trial. You can also watch Family Law Season 2 on Global TV. The Global TV app offers free access to live and on-demand content if you log in with your TV service provider credentials.
Traveling away from Canada? Just remember these streaming services have geo-restrictions, and you can only bypass them while abroad by running a capable VPN app in the background that you had previously set to a server located back home.
How to Watch Family Law Season 2 Online in Australia
In Australia, Family Law Season 2 is already available to watch online via 9Now for free. All you need to do to unlock the episodes is log in with your account’s credentials. If you don't have one, you can easily create a free account.
This service is not available outside Australia, so you will need to lean on a trustworthy VPN app to bypass the geo-blockade while traveling abroad. Power up the app in the background using a server located close to your home area before loading the streaming platform for this to work.
Can I Watch Family Law Season 2 Online in the US and the UK?
You can stream the first season for free on The CW website if you live in the US, but there’s no news regarding Season 2 landing here, but keep an eye out. For fans in the UK, we do not have a way to watch Family Law yet.
However, a good VPN tool can unblock STACKTV, and you will be able to stream Family Law Season 2 online in the US, the UK, Australia, and anywhere else. You just need to run the app in the background via a Canadian server for this to work.
Family Law Season 2 Cast
- Jewel Staite as Abigail (Abby) Bianchi
- Victor Garber as Harry Svensson
- Zach Smadu as Daniel Svensson
- Genelle Williams as Lucy Svensson
- Ryan Lino as Winston Verdad
- BJ Harrison as Cordelia
Family Law Season 2 Episode Guide
- Season 2, Episode 1: Revisionist History (May 22, 2023) - Still reeling from the discovery of Frank's continued affair, Abby sets out to get justice for a debt-ridden widow whose husband may have faked his own death.
- Season 2, Episode 2: I Now Pronoun You (May 29, 2023) - Abby and Daniel represent a trans teenager whose grandfather is blocking her access to hormone replacement therapy.
- Season 2, Episode 3: Under the Influence (June 5, 2023) - Abby and Daniel represent a woman whose divorce gets ugly when her ex husband accuses her of being in a cult.
- Season 2, Episode 4: Return to Sender (June 12, 2023) - The lawyers represent a mail-order bride whose husband wants to annul the marriage and have her deported.
- Season 2, Episode 5: Fifty Shades of Judginess (June 19, 2023) - The firm represents Phaedra, in an estate dispute. Her late husband's daughter, wants her out of the will because they met while her mother was still alive... and Phaedra was his "escort".
- Season 2, Episode 6: Wicked Games (June 26, 2023) - Separated from her kids, Abby throws herself into helping Jessie, a woman who claims that her ex-husband is harassing her. Abby and Daniel suspect she is doing it to herself.
- Season 2, Episode 7: Arrested Development (July 3, 2023) - Abby and Daniel represent Drew, a forty-year-old man whose parents want to evict him from their basement.
- Season 2, Episode 8: Family History (July 10, 2023) - Abby can't help but intervene when she discovers Jerri's daughter won't let Jerri meet her grandchild. But Abby's meddling reopens old wounds from Jerri's past.
- Season 2, Episode 9: Acting Out (July 17, 2023) - The firm represents Charisma Singhal, a young superstar whose reckless behaviour has led her older brother to push for a conservatorship, à la Britney Spears.
- Season 2, Episode 10: All Happy Families (July 24, 2023) - Abby is torn between her new life at Svensson and Svensson, and a lucrative offer from her former firm. Lucy asks Abby to represent her as she fights for status as Harmony's parent.